Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

To the Herald

THREADID
    L
    Lina Moretti

Noting his recent announcement revealing his new role, Lina put pen to paper:

Herald Jack:

Congratulations on your new position of service to the Crown. I'll look forward to working with you. Given your new role, there is information you should be made aware of with respect to a threat to the Domain - particularly with respect to a very dangerous imprisoned Kindred in a nearby area that has requested our aid in keeping the creature locked down in its prison, which it has taken partial control over.

We'll need a group of clever people to come up with a solution that isn't 'frontal combat'.

Think you might be one such person? Have you any other recommendations?

I'll be calling a meeting together in short order to discuss it. Let me know.

LM

Killian

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sheriff Moretti,

Thank you! That is certainly troubling news. I'll lend whatever aide I can to a strategy to deal with this threat. If you're looking for other clever people, the first that comes to mind would be Mister Thomas Boyle. Anyone else would be likely too specialized, so it would be best to discuss the information currently available and call in others as we work out a plan that may need their particular expertise.

Unrelated, but I would like to meet with you when things slow down enough to afford a semi-casual conversation. Our last engagement was not of the tone that I would ever want with someone I highly regard, so I am in hopes that we can take a few moments in private without the typical pomp and circumstance and flowery words to clear the air of any outstanding grievances that may or may not exist.

Jack

Blood Hunt:

L
    Lina Moretti

A reply comes by text a few nights later.

"Come on by at your leisure, Jack. I'll look forward to it. LM"

Got scene space, Killian ?

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque looked to the text and then contemplated. So many moving parts in Sacramento.

"Be over shortly."

Yes! Your office your scene!

Blood Hunt:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.