Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt grunts, his only acknowledgement of their former 'friction'.

"Brigit's hot, in a kid sister kind of way."
    Matt says. "I thought she was a spy for the Pure. I don't think so now. Mostly." he explains. "Nathaniel's good. Kind of a geek. A spirit geek. Says he learned everything from spirits, and not a Pack before. So yeah, wierd, but alright."

2. Likes Stray liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

Patrick couldn't help but laugh. Oh, Matt.

"...I hope you don't actually have a sister, big guy. But good. I'll have to meet them. Is Clarion having a gathering soon? If so, I'd like to go, preferably with you. Anyway. Friction; I think the best way for us to make sure that doesn't happen again is to establish some kind of...Well, to be honest, I don't know how you'd like to be spoken to. I'm guessing you've worked out how to function in a unit since then, and I would like to see that. I think it would be better if I based my approach on how you hunt, rather than the other way around so next time, because there will be a next time, we both know how we operate and that we are watching eachother's backs. No confusion. You got any ideas?"

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt scowls, "I have a half sister. It's no big deal, like I said, hotness but not, like, in season. Or whatever. Off the table." he shakes his head.

"There's no, schedule or anything. We should go by Emily's though." he says, smiling. "Hey, I'm easy to get along with. Just say what you gotta say. 'Purity'. Simple."

He scowls again,"I messed up. Alpha getting mad was enough. I don't just charge in on my own. I figured that out."

P
    Patrick Church

<<Sorry for the delay! I didn't get a notification on this thread.>>

He nodded, agreeing. The sooner he could touch base with everyone else, the better. He had a burning desire to know what the plan looked like, even if he was just a cog in it.

"Well lead then, and I'll walk with you. Even if she's not around, we could let her know we stopped by, get the word to Hector that you have another pair of hands in your corner." He paused, smirking back at the much larger figure.
    "Yeah, and it you need to take a swing at me and I'm still standing - Glory. Simple."

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt laughs! "I don't need to take a swing at you, Church." he says. "If you know how to fight though, I'd like to learn new tricks. Especially if they work, you know, when things are different... Anyway. Sure, let's head over there then."

So, do you want to go right into another scene, at Emily's place?

P
    Patrick Church

Sure, we could do that or we could rp the walk there. I'm following your lead.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt seems to read something of Church's posture as apparent consent to leaving for Emily's immediately. "No problem. I'll drive. We'll pick up some food. She'll be glad to see us. The food anyway." he smirks.

Let's start a new scene at the garage.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2