Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The address she provided Rhodes would lead him to a quiet, well to do neighborhood. Not a gated community filled with mansions, but one with well maintained houses of people doing pretty good for themselves. It was in Sacramento, not that much further than her apartment, but you couldn’t hear the city.

The house in question was a nice one, multileveled, the front filled with fragrant flowers. Small colorful trees added to the charm of the whole home. It looked cozy and comfortable.

She didn’t say anything except to meet her there, and she was standing on the porch. Casually leaning against a pillar. Dressed for the warming weather in a suede maroon wrap skirt and a fitted off the shoulder black shirt with long bell sleeves. There was a rather pleased and excited smile on her face when she sees him.
    Rhodes Xadun
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes merges from the back of a cab, a heartfelt smile already spreading across his face as he sees Seraphina waiting at the gate. Dressed in his usual black fitted two-piece, this time with a verdant green shirt - one he thought she would like that matches his leaves and eyes- his collar button is undone as a minor concession to the rising temperatures of the season. The Autumn King walks straight up to her, slipping an arm around her waist and pulling her gently into a long, slow kiss.

"Hello beautiful," he says, pulling back but still holding her close, his eyes gazing at her face. "That outfit is gorgeous," he says, releasing one hand to slide down Sera's arm and wraps one of the top's tapered points around his fingers. "So.... what's with all the cloak and dagger? You know I enjoy mysteries. Do I finally get to know what this is all about?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her face lights up as she sees him arrive. When he pulled her in for a kiss, her hands slip around the back of his head, relaxing into his arm.

Smiling, a bit breathless, “Hello yourself.” Greets the Nix. “Aren’t you looking quite handsome today! What a striking color on you!” she compliments. “And thank you!” warmer weather meant skirts again.

“Well, I’ve been working on something for a few months, and things finally came together.” She had quite a proud smile on her face, “I don’t like to share when I’m working on something big, it just adds to the stress.” And she enjoyed dropping the surprises. “This house? I bought it!” The pride was evident on her face.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Only quite? I'll settle for very handsome or nothing," the Fairest bats back playfully.

It takes a lot to surprise a Dread Lord, but dammit, if Sera wasn't one who always could. His jaw drops, then spreads into a smile. The Flowering likes being kept on his toes, and this woman certainly did. It was just one part of why he... he...

Yes. I rather think I do.

He gently turns Sera so they can both face Sera's house. "You never cease to amaze me. You're going to need to go shopping for more furniture. When do you move in? I hope you weren't expecting me to do a lot of heavy lifting," he chuckles.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eyebrow was arched playfully, “I happen to always find you very handsome. The color of the shift simply enhances it.” She offers back.

Seeing the drop of his jaw, she turned quite happy with herself. She had to bite her bottom lip to stop from laughing.

She offered no resistance to him turning her, her eyes taking in her new purchase. A huge purchase.

“Well, I have reasons to stay in Sacramento now, so why not put some roots down.” Plus the coffee shop was doing good. An eager nod, “Oh yes, there will be furniture shopping! I’ve already been designing the rooms in my mind.” She loved to decorate.

The treasured laughs, musical and light, “Of course not! I won’t even be lifting much. My side is still healing, and they have companies that do it all for you.” So she was taking advantage of that. Sapphires look to him, “But I wanted you to be first to know, and the first to see it.” She slides her arm around him.

“So ready to see the inside?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiled. Their banter was another joyful experience.

Fear ripples across his chest. "A reason to stay? You weren't planning on leaving, were you?" His words are light, but the smile leaves and his face becomes a careful mask.

"I know you love to decorate. If you want to talk about designs, I'd be more than happy to," he smiles. "I know, I know. At least I'm not confining you to bed-rest." He gives her a wink.

"That's very sweet of you. I'm touched," Rhodes replies, slipping his arm around her too. "Please, let's! I'd love to see your new home."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Shaking her head, “No no no. Nothing like that. But you know how hard it can be for a place to feel like home, a place where you belong.” Sighing contently and looking at the house, “This is one step toward me feeling like I belong here, like I found a place to call home.” Looking back at him, “So I’m sorry to say, but you’re kinda stuck with me.” She jokes with a smirk.

There was a brief look of disbelief, “You want to talk designs? I don’t think I’ve ever talked designs until they were finished.” She looked thoughtful, “But it might be fun and help me narrow down the ideas.” She could give it a try.

Laughing, “Good luck doing that now. One or two days is ok, any more than that and you’ll be in for quite a fight.” The wink returned.

“Well it’s the truth.”
    She couldn’t think of anyone else to call once the papers were signed. “Then lets go!”

The door opened into a tiled entryway with a vaulted ceiling and a curved staircase. The entry lead into a small open room attached to a kitchen with marble counters. Off the kitchen, with an open floor plan, was could be an informal dining room or living room with French doors opening to the back yard. Where a pool could be spotted. The living room had vaulted ceilings, and the upper level could be seen as well as sky lights.

The upstairs had three bedrooms and the master bedroom, which had its own bathroom.

Opening the French doors in the master bedroom, she walked out onto a covered porch that had a built-in fireplace. “This was kind of a selling point.” walking over and looking at the backyard. "One of the spare rooms is going to be a library of sorts. I finally have space to display my books."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Something unknots in his chest. "I do know what you mean. I suppose I have to work on that a little more. But I'm glad you've found a place to be home." Rhodes sees her smile and warmth flows through him again. "Oh, I wouldn't want that any other way. I can't quite imagine a life without you in it any more."

The Dread Lord chuckles. "It's up to you of course. But I like to think I know a thing or two about style." he tugs casually on his lapels.

"I'm sure i could find a way of keeping you in bed for the day. Remember when you found you could move without your hip aching?"
    He smirks, the pleasant memory amusing him. Sera made a terrible patient, but she certainly knew how to make it up later. "Let's go in!"

The house was impressive. He couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. Sure, Edna's was traditional, but this was a space of her own. He wanted that. It should be mine.

Stop. This is Sera. She deserves happiness.
    Rhodes clamps down on the rising feeling, holding it behind his mask.

"It's... beautiful," he says softly. "I do love a fireplace. You'll have so much space. What do you want to do with it all? The library sounds like a wonderful idea. But then again, I suppose I'm biased. You've seen my Dream-library after all." He offers her a smile.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was nice that he got what she meant. “It takes some time, but just know you got people who support you.” She leans up to give him a quick kiss. But it was his next words that made her heart flutter in her chest as she looked into his eyes. “Me neither. You’ve become quite important to me.” Her voice soft, filled with emotion.

Smirking, “That you do.” Giving him a once over.

A coy smile tugged at the corners of her lips, “Oh I’m sure. But it’s easier to keep me in bed if I have a reason. It’s all about incentive.” She says with a wink.

The Nix looks at the fireplace for a few moments, “I’ve never had one. Unless you count the time I spent at Edna’s.” but that wasn’t hers, this one was. “Looking forward to nights with the fire going and a good book. Will be even more enjoyable with good company.” She says with a smile.

“That is truly a magnificent library! Makes me more than a little jealous.”
    If she was being honest. “I had thought of turning some of the rooms into guest rooms, and offering them to new Spring when they come to the Freehold.” She shrugs, “But that was the only idea I had. I’ve never had this much space.” Glancing to him, “What do you think?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes slips his hand into hers, smiling. Sometimes there was no need for words.

"Incentive, hmm?" He smirks. "You didn't need much incentive when I said your hip looked better."

He nods. "I assume that's an invitation? Nothing better than a roaring fire in winter. Glass of wine... or we can do hot cocoa for you, sweetheart." The Flowering sighs. "Magnificent yes, but all unreal. Here.... makes me want something like it that's mine, truly mine...." he fades off before sounding too bitter. Envy was common for the Fair, and he had forgotten it's sting lately. Still. He had his strengths. He needed to put his stamp on the Hold.

"Oh, you could do anything with them. A studio. A games room. I love libraries, but you said that.... I'm sure a guest room or two wouldn't go amiss. You would have to be careful with new arrivals of course. Pledge your safety, and so on." He walks up to the bedroom window and looks out over the pool. "It's wonderful. Second most beautiful thing I've seen today." Rhodes looks back at her, green eyes raking over her form.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread