Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"There's an Acamoth on the lose, possibly employing a scelestus to do his bidding", his tone is serious, "we want you to negotiate a truce with a group of shifters we have previously attacked by mistake", for a fleeting second he looks to Kaze, then he continues, "They've been working with the Seers. The primary task of this mission is intelligence acquisition, evaluate the degree of connection between this group and the Seers and then gather intel on the Scelesti by whatever means necessary, disengage afterwards. Should diplomacy fail, the task will shift to the destruction of their offensive capabilities. That's what the Arrows are for", he shrugs, "But I'd rather have them on our side than six feet under"

Stats

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

The First Talon gave a nod absently to Winter's report and to Langdon telling him that he was no pro in Mind. Fair enough. He could do without. He had tricks of his own. "I'll get eyes on, real quick, see what we're dealing with..." His sympathetic connection to the woman was strong, and Alastor chanted words of Power to support his Scrying. Where was she...?

The trees bent inward for his Nimbus as he tried to draw down not one, but two Imagos by Sympathy. Neither was tainted, but the first just simply didn't take, the urgency of the mission taking his attention. The second, however, was much stronger -- where was their little friend, the werecat?

dox fail, 3 sux to Scry
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-06 18:36:02 Alastor rolls 3 to Scry (Gnosis + Space + HS - 6 for Intimate Sympathy with No True Name - 1 for retry) (10 Again) 10, 2, 9, 10, 1 3 successes
    2019-05-06 18:35:41 Alastor rolls 1 to 'dox (2 - 1 for level 3 or less - 1 for DMT) (10 Again, Chance) 7 failure
    2019-05-06 18:35:27 Alastor rolls 4 to Scry (Gnosis + Space + High Speech - 6 for Intimate Sympathy with No True Name??) (10 Again) 1, 7, 1, 5 failure
    2019-05-06 18:34:51 Alastor rolls 1 to 'dox (2 - 1 for level 3 or less - 1 for DMT) (10 Again, Chance) 4 failure

-2 Mana for 2 goes at sympathetic casting.

J
    Juris

Juris nodded his head along as Winter spoke. Talk about jumping in with both feet. "Okay. Yeah I'd prefer to avoid fighting if I can help it. Luckily I'm pretty proficient in Mind, so there's a backup plan there if mundane persuasion fails. I do want to warn you though that I am definitely more of a talker than a fighter. I'll do my best, but I am not gonna lie about my own capabilities." Juris had always been more of the 'talk your way out of trouble' sort, instead of the 'fight your way out'.

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

And that's one of the reasons why Winter is temporary Sentinel. Straight to the point. Though Langdon does get distracted a bit as Alastor calls upon Pandemonium to look into the shifter they knew of. Interesting Nimbus there.

The Moros shakes his head as Juris lays it out plain. "I'm sticking with a plan of being on the opposite side of one of those two" A nod towards the Guardian and Arrow "and whatever is trying to attack us. Then turning the air to poison or something." Please no fire, please no fire.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

Book-keeping

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Simone the Ware-Cat is sharing a beer with spindly-tall Bobby outside his grubby caravan. It seems they have built a fire-pit and are trying it out.

Sorry for the delay. And yes, the Warlock can throw Mind 1 into the Intrusion Warning as a conjunctional effect

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He bides his time, they're in no hurry, so better let the Warlock gather intel. He'll wait for him to share.

Stats

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

"Got 'em," Alastor muttered, shouldering his shotgun. "At least, the cat and the spindly guy, Bobby. They're hanging out at a fire-pit over by his caravan. I can take you there. It, uh... might be prudent to make me incognito, Juris, if you're a Disciple. Like, real prudent. Maybe Kaze, too. Lets you have the focus instead of the dude with the shotgun."

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grimaces slightly and nods, "Yes, definitely me too if possible; I was front and center in the 'attack by mistake' on them." he says quietly to Juris.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

J
    Juris

"Sounds good to me," Juris said to Alastor. He focused himself on the Supernal, reaching out to Pandemonium and calling forth two spells of the Mind with the help of Higher Speech. One focused on Alastor and the other on Kaze. "It's done, and I'm ready when you are."

3 successes on both
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-09 12:44:31 Juris rolls 8 to Incognito Presence (Mind+Gnos+HS) (10 Again) 2, 2, 10, 2, 1, 5, 10, 2, 10, 5, 3 3 successes
    2019-05-09 12:44:21 Juris rolls 8 to Incognito Presence (Mind+Gnos+HS) (10 Again) 5, 3, 10, 9, 5, 5, 6, 3, 8 3 successes

spell info

Juris casts Incognito Presence (3 pot) on both Alastor and Kaze

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread