Ended
Watch

Settling Matters

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    A
    Arturo Garcia

Banishment was a punishment, and he served it as he was told. It had been the better part of a month now and he was ready to have it over and done with - and willing to pay to get past this now. Upon arrive the Lord stayed in his vehicle, bumbling a prayer in his native tongue as he waited for the throng of people gallivanting through the night to pass him.

The Serpent furiously claws with what strength it could muster, wishing its obsidian claws could pierce the Lords chest and cut straight through him so it could rip open the passer by's, drain every drop of their ungrateful lives and revel in the blessing of life they had wasted. The thoughts were done away with as the prayer grew louder for a moment and the Lance gently tapped his forehead on the steering wheel before he exited his vehicle.

The first few steps were a shuffle before he found his footing more surely and began the most confident stride he could muster as he made his way to the Prince’s office. Once at the door he sharply knocked, waiting for word that he could enter.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

On one of the shelves sat two vases, no flowers in them, but they were filled with an ashy substance.

The wall behind the seating area had a painting on display, called The Young Martyr. Which had only recently arrived.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, new chairs actually. They looked quite comfortable, but the selling point for Ale? They were skulls. There was also a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Sitting in one was Archon Twist .

And behind the desk was the Prince, wearing a black fitted dress with a leather jacket over it. Beside her was Cain, his attention now on the door and whoever was going to come through it.

“Come in.” says the Savage.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

A
    Arturo Garcia

He flipped the switch as he heard the words, slipping into a familiar state of mind.

He entered the room.

The decor was familiar, the chairs were a nice touch - it fit the feel of the room.

His eyes drifted around, Twist - Cain - Alessandra. The starved beast wanted to shout but the weakness and combination of monsters locked in on it.

”Ma’am.”

He nodded to Twist, lacking any formal introductions he was unfamiliar with the proper title.

”Your Majesty.”

He bowed his head.

”I hope I am not interrupting anything. I was hoping to come to terms on ending my banishment to the barrens. If that is an inconvenience at this time I can return at a later date.”

He stood near the door, ready to leave if it was not the right moment for the Prince.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes look to the door as her Beast tensed, teeth bared. It began to pace, wanting the blood of the weaker one. Wanting Ale to grow her claws and rend the flesh of the Lord. Cain was pretty much of the same mind. His murderous eyes watching Arturo enter.

But that wasn’t why they were here right now.

“Mr Garcia, please,” she gestures to the chair, “Come in. Have you met Archon Twist?” the title might not mean anything to him. But she’d be rude not to introduce the Daeva. "She is also the Judex for the Invictus." in case he wanted to argue with her about Monomacy and what went into it.

Shaking her head, “Not interrupting at all.” She wasn’t surprised he wanted his banishment to end. The Barrens weren’t a nice place. “Come to terms? I’m open to hearing what you have to say on the matter.”

A
    Arturo Garcia

”A pleasure.”

Another bow of his head to the Daeva as he came into the room and took the seat that was indicated by the Prince, who was open to his thoughts.

”It is a basic outline. I was banished rightfully so for not being able to grasp your laws and acted out of turn - for that I offer a major boon to you, your Majesty.”

“I also committed the faux pas of laying a hand on a member of your court - for that I offer a minor boon to you, your Majesty.”

“Lastly, to show my gratitude for you accepting this meeting I wish to offer a minor boon to you, your Majesty.”

“Combined with the time I have already spent in the barrens, I ask if this is enough to warrant a review of my banishment.”

His voice was calm, his eyes a portal to the exhaustion of the arduous hunt. The Lord was clearly diminished.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist sat at ease in Alessandra's office chair, her body curled into a position of familiarity and confidence that few likely held in that particular office.

At Arturo's entrance and subsequent greeting, she dipped her head in silent acknowledgment. A small smile flickered with Alessandra's introduction and a murmured, "Good to officially meet you,".

As he took her offered seat and began talk of his punishment, she remained where she was. If anything she settled back more fully into her own seat. Like Cain, it seemed she was there to stay.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage watches and listens to his offers.

Three Boons.

“Three Boons, not something to scoff at, but not what I asked for.”
    She replies. “And while I am willing to review your banishment, I have to ask,” she begins, “did you do the one thing I told you to do in Court?” she asks, “In case you forgot, I asked you to make amends to your Clan for the embarrassment you caused them. Have you done this?”

A
    Arturo Garcia

”The Harpy has been a very busy woman. A meeting has been attempted but she has yet to find the time for me. It must be the hunger making my mind weak, I apologize your Majesty. Since I have failed to meet your requirements I will retract these offers of prestation, and continue to wait for Rebecca Simmons to find the team.”

“Unless there is anything else, thank you for your time.”

I am good to wrap while I wait for other scenes unless there is more the Prince wants to bring up ^_^

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quiet in her seat, Twist is an observer for the exchange.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had no doubt that Rebecca was busy. But if Ale was able to make the time, then the Harpy should have as well.

"I'll place a call to her to make sure she makes the time to meet with you sooner rather than later. It's a matter you seem quite anxious to resolve and I see no reason for that to be hindered." something was written down on a piece of paper. Her memory wasn't what it used to be.

"I am curious, do you understand the requirements of Monomacy? Why I denied it?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.