Watch

(AGTOO) It Takes Four To Plan

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, Sir." Kaze says, acknowledging Alastor's orders. "Whenever you're ready, Shodan."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"What I mean is that our relations with the nearest - and biggest - Consilium is... Complicated."

"My understanding is that the River City and the Golden Consilum have a very tortuous and tangled connection. At one time Sacramento was part of the Golden Consilum. Then it escaped the Bay's orbit and fell into something of a wild anarchy - and a headache, no doubt - for our neighbour on the coast. I have even uncovered rumours that at one point the Hierarch in this Consilium was a plant from the San Francisco."

Campanella huffed.

"Of course... the late Events... will have made all this even murkier."

He glowered - not at anyone in particular but at his own thoughts.

"And then there is the Golden Consilium's particular... politics. I don't understand it fully but that Consilum's politics is incredibly parochial, the result of a curse or a ritual of some kind. Order politics there is... unique... and convoluted in the extreme. Which means trying to get assistance or currying favour with our own Orders is highly problematic. Our Orders, for instance Shodan, are allies. Very deep allies. And I am sorry to say, Alastor and Kaze, that the Arrow appears to be very much sidelined. They say the Guardians and the Thearch's are virtually indistinguishable and have a lock on the halls of power."

He glowered some more.

"I'm not even sure how far the Golden Consilum's writ runs. And what is more, I haven't had much contact with anyone from the Bay since the Events... and their resolution."

He let his words hang in the air between them.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

A sidelined Order, huh? A perfect opportunity, you mean.

"We could reach out to the Arrows, help them get some territory back in exchange for firepower. Shit, I wouldn't mind a change in management in the Bay either"

Anything is better than a government ran by would-be aristocrats and their secret police buddies.

"Other than deciding what to do about San Fran I'm good"

A
    Alastor

"Sounds like a clusterfuck, you ask me," Alastor mused, staring off into space as he ineptly considered the ramifications of the situation. That kind of shitstorm like in San Fran would be the death of him, the death of duty, the death of honor -- no wonder their Adamantine Arrow crew were on the sidelines. "Well, if the Arrow need back-up to restore some order, we'll have their back, but ours is to serve. We're not here to get power, we're here to serve the civilian leadership of the Diamond. Those that remain there may be helpful to us, but if they've stayed there, I'd imagine it is because they've accepted their position. If the leadership of the Ladder and the Guardians is even vaguely just..." He shrugged, not feeling the need to continue that sentence. His Order wasn't one to rock the boat unless absolutely necessary, even if he as a Mastigos believed in the value of scourging away weakness. There was a variety of behaviors that met the Arrow's tenets, and service to a legitimate government (even if it was a little weird) fit the bill.

"Call it, Heirarch. Where do you want us?"

Sorry for the delay. Feel free to bump me if I'm being slow!

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze stands ready, listening carefully and attentive for directions. He hadn't considered a road trip into another territory!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella had bowed his head. A frown was creasing his brow. When he looked up, he said:

"Well. Alright then. I am Hierarch. I will make enquiries with our... friends... in the Golden Consilium and in Oakland, as much as possible. Even if all I get is background it will give us something to work with."

He turned to the Arrow.

"Alastor, it was you who first discovered the connection to these Architects of the Future. I believe you may be more versed in these matters than I. Would be able to discretely reach out and learn more of this Legacy. Let's find out what we can of some the players in this game as I feel we are flailing around in the dark too much right now."

To Kaze and Shodan.

"From what you say you have passed through a baptism of fire. Would you care to collaborate again? I think it is high time we figured out just what is on this USB stick. It has given me dream visions and I think everyone was picking up something powerful emanating from it when we drove out to the gallery."

He looked over the group.

"We have wound up several steps behind the main players in this... escapade. Its high time we fathomed what is actually going on. This all started in the art world but I don't think it ends there. We have uncovered a smuggling ring for certain but the art was only a cover. Whoever is after the Eisenmuller painting was willing to steal and possibly kill for it. Not only that, Eisenmuller was of no particular talent and the painting is desired for its occult, not its material value. So that is the angle I'm exploring. Our leads are the USB and this Seer group."

"Let's get to it."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

When the Hierarch directs his words to him, Shodan blinks once, twice... as if he didn't understand the question.

"You kidding? I got scores to settle, no way you are keeping me out of this. And with that kind of hi-tech? That just sweetens the deal" Granted, Shodan wasn't a natural-born field operator like Alastor or Kaze, but he was also way too stubborn and crazy to give up on account of small gaps in training.

"Let's"

I think we are good to close?

A
    Alastor

"Roger that, Heirarch. Call me if you need me to go anywhere with ya."

With that, Alastor stood and headed off to do his research on the Architects.

Good to close.

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, smiling slightly and leaves with Shodan.

Good to close.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    S
    Shodan

Closing this thread Vincent

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.