Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx looks a little bashful. A very intense talk.

"I didn't want you to think it would affect my ability to do my duties. I haven't been involved with another Arrow before,"
    the Obrimos takes a slow breath and begins pouring tea. She sighs with a silent curse. "I didn't think about sympathies. I thought they wouldn't work within the ward. How often will it need scrubbing? And will it.... change how we feel when you do? How quickly do they build back?"

Space really wasn't her specialty.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Alastor

"Trying to hide a romantic relationship from an Adept of Space makes me think you have a sense of humor, Phoenyx," the First Talon said with an amused smile. "Not question your commitment to your duties. I believe you'll do what you've trained to do. Both of you. If that changes, you'll hear from me about it."

He waved his hand back and forth between them.

"A Ward's a shield against outside intrusion. Think of it like Star Trek. A laser comes in and bounces off the Enterprise's shield, unless the laser is so strong it can pierce it. But a Ward doesn't stop development of sympathies within. So what you do in here builds it."

He shrugged at her final questions.

"Tough to say. I can scrub any time with a single Imago. Let's say we scrub every two days and we'll monitor its growth from there. I expect as you two get closer, they'll grow back faster. We'll have to see."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"I have a-" Phoenyx starts indignantly, before realising the joke. "Oh." She tries to focus on he tea, her cheeks tinged with pink.

She listens intently to the First Talon's description and sips her tea. The idiom doesn't really help - science fiction was never her thing - but she gets the general idea. But Alastor had omitted one key question.

"Does removing the sympathy change how we feel? Or does it come about because of those... feelings?" she says slowly, looking over to Kaze and giving him a tiny smile.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles back to Phoenyx, encouraging her to ask what she will, obviously interested both in the answers, and in what she considers priorities.

"With the other issues going on, detection of magic, I should up my game with the Prime Arcana, and then I could help with the 'scrubbing.'" he says, apparently innocent of any intentional innuendo.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

A
    Alastor

"Oh," Alastor said absently, having forgotten to answer the question the first time. He looked up from his paper. "Naw, you're fine. I like this newspaper. I have a weak sympathetic connection to it. I could pump the sympathetic connection up to it so strong it would be as if it was a brother to me in terms of sympathy, and I would still like it the same amount. Same goes for you two. It comes because of how close you are; it isn't the cause of your closeness."

Kaze's point was good, but he had the wrong Arcanum in mind.

"It's Disciple-level Space business, Kaze. But I'll never discourage you from learning more Prime."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods. "That makes sense." And was a relief.

She sips her tea and looks to Kaze. "The Concillium pointed out there are several eyes out to find us. I had considered focusing on Prime to mask my sigils. And counter-spell when people cast on me." The words are casual but she is looking very deliberately into her cup.

"So, shall we call her? I have her number," the young Arrow says.

Shall we pull Galatia in here or open a different thread?

A
    Alastor

"Let's meet her somewhere else. This place is still private," Alastor noted. "But yeah. Call her up, let's do it."

Shall we wrap this one up and go to a new thread?

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh right. I need to study my Occult first thing." Kaze says, smiling. "I have been planning to learn Space though. There's a Force spell that would let me tap any video cameras in an area and show it on my phone, if I had some knowledge of Space, I think. And, if you don't mind my asking, First Talon, do you avoid using Portals? I mean, if I could, I think I would make use of them."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods, draining her cup. "Let me know when she's coming. I'd like to be there."

Ready to close up and move on to the asking scene.

A
    Alastor

"I use Portals, sure. Problem is, they take time. A fuckload of time. They're a ritual cast to put together, unless you're a Master. So you use 'em tactically until then. I do have some new spells that I've recently figured out, now that I understand how Patterning works. Teleportation. Multiplication. That sort of thing."

He shrugged. The tactical uses of them were as of yet untested, but he could think of a lot of ways to work it.

"Space is wonderful, but I'd recommend making sure you've got a solid grounding in your own stuff too. Anyway. Let's call her up."

Xadun , since Phoenyx offered, go ahead and call Galatea up and we'll keep this moving in a new scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.