Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles. "You're welcome, buddy. It takes time, but if you can find a place people put enough love and effort into a place, the resonance changes and it attracts the kind of spirit to whatever you're doing."

She slips back outside. "Oh yeah. One of the first things I picked up. Hardest part is finding the right kind of spirit to power things lie, say, Decay dust, without having the fucking thing hang around. Learned that one the hard way. Got holes in my favourite top, bra, and it started corroding a bumper before I tracked the little fucker down." She scratches her hip idly. "If you wanna learn, I can pull out that one."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel nods at the instruction, soaking it all in as a student might. As the only crescent, she was the closest the Pup would have to a teacher.

"I would like to learn... If ah.. If you have the time? Is the Shadow the place to learn that stuff?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles warmly. "Hey, for pack I'll make time. Don't spread it around but I do actually take this side of things seriously. Well, this, and my car, and... Well. Y'know. The other thing. If nothing else you can count on those 3 things." She gives him a wink.

"Doesn't have to be shadow but it makes it easier to call the Spirit to power the Talen." She shrugs. "How's Tuesday's? I can do Tuesdays"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I can do Tuesdays. Ah... When should I come in for... Work?...." Was that what it was? Would he get paid by any chance? Not that he'd complain if he wasn't, that'd be rude, but the pup didn't exactly have a stable home and income at the moment.

He understood that it'd be easier in the shadow. It made a sort of sense- the crescent often forgot that spirits could be drawn in even the sparsest places, if you looked; all too often he simply searched for the most concentrated point to do his work.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, cool. We can-wait, What?" Emily does a double take. "OH! Right. Yes. Work. I said that. I didn't forget. Umm... Well, we need to do some paperwork stuff. Now, and this is a completely straight question; do you even lift? Because that's kinda important and no offence, but you are not the most, um..." Tact was not a strong suite, but she was trying. "Errrrrr.... physical guy, and this is a physical job."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

"um... I ride a bike?...." No. Nathaniel did not, in fact, lift. If he wasn't shifted into a stronger form it was a miracle he could lift anything more than forty pounds.

"I ah.. How much of a problem is that? Eh heh...."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily can't help it - she sniggers a little. "C'mon, Nate. We all start somewhere. My point is I'm gonna have you... well, basically running the menial stuff. Hoofing tyres. Moving exhausts. Fastening and loosening bolts. Build up your upper body. It'll take time , but We can get you from wirey nerd to physical hulk in no time! Well, not no time, but, like a year or so. Oooor...." she ponders aloud, "You could do my paperwork and computer side. I hate it. Well, I don't, but I'd much rather be under the hood anyday. Come on. let's get back across."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel nods, understanding what she means "I'll uh... yeah. It will be good for me. Actually I'll probably be super sore afterwards- but I can do it. Or, try." This was going to suck.

But at the mention of paperwork..."I have experience with files, paper and electronic. I can organize that kind of stuff no problem." Because of course the suit-wearing stick-limbed pup liked to do menial mental tasks.

"Anyways. Yeah. Let's cross back." He gave a farewell wave to the spirit buddy, smiling

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles. "Well, it kinda defeats the point of getting you to bench two hundred if I sit you behind the desk all day. But I been meaning to get someone to run all that work for a while..." She clucks her tongue as they walk back around to the narrowest point in the Hisil. "You'll be covering all kinda stuff. C'mon. We can start the paperwork now and you can start next week."

She claps him rather heavily on the shoulder - Emily's surprisingly strong for how she looks - and grins, twisting back over the Hisil.

That sounds like a really good place to call it a wrap. That good with you?

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel stumbles from the pat- yeah.... He was going to need a lot of work done. And Nathaniel was ready- a bit nervous, but willing.

"Um.. Yeah! I can't wait!" How long until he regretted those words, one might wonder.

Sounds good to me!

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last