Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs. "The Lunes and the choirs are there, I guess. Neevr shown up for me, but I guess that;s a pert of living a low profile."

Listening to Nate, Emily can't help but smile. The kid had optimism, she had to give him that.

"Good idea, man. We'll all be here too." She sips on the glass of water. "So. Anything else I can do or tell ya?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

"your spirit friend... Um... How did you manage to find one willing to stick around? There are friendly spirits to be sure, but without a pack most simply remained that- friendly, not friends. I was wondering how you made yours?... And if I could er.. Talk to him?"

The young wolf was incredibly optimistic, of that there could be no doubt. And he pleasantly awaited a time when he would be worthy of a Lune's presence.

This is also an OOC question as to whether or not Emiy's spirit buddy is an actual merit, one that Nathaniel could also look into.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What, Ratchet?" Emily asks. "He's less of a friend... more like a feral spirit who recognises the mutual benefit of working with me. I never made him, he was already here. He sticks around because this place spends all day five ta six days a week with fixing, repairs and creating. The garage fits his resonance - it's not really any more complicated than that. Like a dive bar developing local anger or friendship or whatever." the older Ithaeur shrugs. "You can try and talk to him, but he's a quiet one. Would rather help than say anything."

Okay, tldr , Rathet is an entirely fluff-based spirit. He is not a Merit and gives no advantages whatsoever.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel nods.

"I would like to um... Talk to him, yes. I'd love to have a spirit friend- not sure if that's even possible, but I'm going to try. Spirits are... I want to learn more about them. Everything I guess. And they can teach us so much! And the way they represent the world and everything is just so... Good."

The young pup was excited about it, most definitely. Totems were one thing- spirit friends were another.

"And I've never met a Lune. I'd... Like to. It might be nice? I don't know. I mean, I KNOW but I... Don't? Ugh sorry I'm terrible at explaining that..."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily beams. "Sure thing! Just remember, he's pretty skittish, so be gentle. Come on. There's a good point to cross just outside." She gets up. "So, when you say, 'learn everything' what do you wanna know? Like, Hosts? Maeljin? Claimed? Vampires? Oh. They aren't spirits. Oh well." The Ithaeur shrugs and starts heading down the outside stairs.

She pauses at the door. "I mean sure, they can teach a lot, but you need to stick to their experience. Fire spirits for Elemental Fire gifts, and so on." Emily looks around. "Lunes, huh? We can still call the lunar choirs. Some Crescent Moon gifts are communion with the Ithalimun. I kinda get what you mean. Anyways, Come on." She goes out the door and heads down the stairs to a weak spot in the gauntlet.

"Right.... here. You gotta be right on top of it." The Iron Master looks around, then winks. "See ya on the other side," and she blinks across the Gauntlet.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-06 16:07:15 Emily rolls 7 to Step Sideways: Int+Pres+Primal (10 Again) 4, 2, 4, 1, 9, 1, 1 1 success

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Everything. I wonder if they'd like chimy-cakes with essence baked in? Wonder if I can even do that... and Vampires would be nice, but I'd rather learn more about fairies- I think they're like spirits? Anyways, that's for later- Spirit Spirits first."

Nathaniel walks through with ease, his skin shivering witch excitement at crossing over. Back in the shadow again.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-06 16:37:25 Nathaniel Dormur rolls 7 to Break on Through (Intelligence + Presence + Primal) (10 Again) 7, 8, 8, 7, 8, 7, 7 3 successes

"This world is so... Good. Foreign, yes. But it feels alive, everywhere."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fairies, huh? Well, I heard they can be tricky. I'd have to check the book for anything extra," Emily ponders.

The Garage in the spirit is similar to it's presence in the material, showing a long devotion to it's place as a home. Out the front, where Emily heads, there is a spider's head the size of a football on a spike tin the ground. The garage doors are wide open.

Inside, there is the same forming spirit sitting where Emily's Mustang is in the Material. Not surprising, given the time and care she lavishes on it. Opposite, something moves in a patch of shadow. <<Rachet? Come out? Please? Emily's Pack want to meet.>> The Ithaeur switches to the Spirit tongue and gives the spirit plenty of space, waving Nate over.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel notes the warning spike, understanding the message clearly. He wasn't at all squeamish to it- but the pup was still growing accustomed to the... Blunt... Nature of wolves. The brutality that was common.

At seeing the spirit, Nathaniel knelt and pulled out a vial of metal shards, pouring it in his hand

<<Spirit with my friend/ It is a pleasure to meet/ would you like a snack?>>"

Nathaniel didn't offer any semblance of violence, didn't hold anything threatening. He turned slightly to the pack-sister and smiled warmly

"He's cute. So he came with the place?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Two lamplike eyes emerge from the gloom with a a rattling of metal. Slowly a whirring conglomeration of machinery and tools clicks into the light, like a cross between a miniature transformer and a crab. A claw like several joined pliers stretches out for the filings and inelegantly scoops up a small number, funneling them back to an insect-like jaw with a small amount of mandible clicking. It watches Nathaniel warily before slowly edging back to the shadows.

"He likes you," Emily says, smiling at the bizarre Spirit. "Ratchet came here after I'd been running the place a few months. I think he was looking for a place to hide from the storm on this side, and where better, right? He powered a few talens for me and then... just stayed. Right resonance, hot if angry neighbour to fight off the spiders... He could do worse." There's the sound of chittering like an unnerving laughter from the shadow. "I give him essence if I can. He's... picked up my sense of humour." She smiles affectionately at the shadow.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel nodded. Small moments like these, that made him happy to be a crescent- to be a shadow. A smile across his face, as he left the rest on the floor for it to gather, should it get hungry.

"I'm glad, that such spirits exist. I'll have to find my own. Hope to.... Thank you, Emily."

The pup stood, stance more confident, stretching with arms above his head

"You are able to create Talens? That would be useful. Utility saves so many lives."

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last