Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit was leaning against her Defender as the others spoke. As Emily explained the pack's purpose, the once-Pure's mind manifested memories of the rites that she once assisted with when among the Pure. Functionally, they were similar, though the Pure sought to serve the spirits where as the Forsaken sought alliance. Still, the feverish drums and chants within the glow of great pyres and dances in which the participants were bare save for only soot and paints were all she knew. Thus, the Once Pure was already unbuttoning her flannel when Emily signaled they needn't strip.

'Oh', the Redeemed mouthed. Embarassed, Brigit attempted to make it seem like she only meant to take off her flannel, tossing it into the open window of her driver's seat. She failed, of course, the motion coming off as awkward and unfinished. Then, taking an inventory of what she wore, Brigit then removed only her shoes. She could handle it if her jeans tore a little and the tank top would stretch a bit. Tanks and jeans were inexpensive. Shoes had a greater expense.

At Emily's words of unity and her shift in form, Brigit took it as a cue to join her and Nathan in the form they had chosen. Thus, the once-Pure closed her eyes and shifted to Dalu. As predicted the jeans ripped a little at the seams and she had to undo the button for better comfort. The Tank-top was taut but held firm.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-25 17:50:04 Brigit rolls 6 to Shift to Dalu! (Stamina+Survival+PU) (10 Again) 9, 7, 3, 4, 8, 7 2 successes

Though Brigit indeed looked fiercer as Dalu, some elements of her doe-like appearance remained, a reminder of the nature of the Talon within. At Emily's request for questions, Brigit merely shakes her head. She was there to support and do what was necessary. In a way, this was one thing that growing among the Pure had helped her with. Exposure to the People at an early age meant Brigit had seen many rites, though she did not know how to perform the ceremonies themselves. Bare Anshega howling to the spirits and dancing with primal fervor was something she saw many times. At times, she was told, the Urdaga were not dissimilar.

Brigit can't help but smirk as Nathaniel rattles on. Part of her wonders if the pup is trying to upstage Emily, though some of what he said was common knowledge, such as the usefulness of Dalu. Another part wondered if the boy was merely nervous. Regardless, the once Pure said nothing, though she pondered if letting him take charge was the right idea. By his own admission, he was seeking to prove himself and Brigit wondered if there was Wisdom in letting him try to gain crucial allies if he felt untested. Then again, Brigit did not pretend to know much Wisdom, so perhaps allowing him to take charge was best.

Still, it was not her place to smother the limelight Nathaniel seemed to crave. If the senior Ithaeur took issue, Brigit was quite confident she would say something. For now, the Redeemed listened and waited.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks at Nathaniel. Poor guy could use a sandwich and to add a few more press-ups to his routine. But what he wanted... no, what he needed, for himself, was so show he was worth a place in the pack. He was desperate to prove his worth. And it would be really shitty to take that away.

"Okay, beanpole. I'll run the show and do the summoning, you do the talking when it gets here." She gives the other Ithaeur a reassuring smile. "Thing is, I can't drum for shit. Anyone else got good timing?"

Emily gives a whoop as Brigit goes to strip. "Hey, hey! Don't cover back up! If we wanna strip off and do the full thing I don't mind! Last big Rites I did I was with my Dad. Kinda important I kept a few things on, even to him." She laughs. "Don't be shy, B. I wish I could find a girl that forward lately! I get how we think. I just didn't wanna make everyone strip off in the middle of town for our first Rite, y'know?" she drops a reassuring hand on Brigit's shoulder and shakes her a little.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Ruach, Hades_Roses, Stray liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt grins, "Make up your mind, Emily." he says, stripping out of his clothes and leaving them all folded up in a neat pile.

He is seven feet tall and heavily muscled yet still somewhat lean looking, before shifting to Dalu, leaving him thicker and over seven in a half feet tall.

"I can hear tones and follow rhythms, but I'm not great. I can drum if you have no one else can."

In Werewolf House Rules, I found this?

Shapeshifting

Shapeshifting does not require a roll if both 1)you have more than 5 dice in your stamina+survival+primal Urge pool.
    2)You are not in a time intensive situation (e.g. combat, chases, extended actions)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

"the person speaking to the spirit must play the drums. I am capable."

Nathaniel looked at the spot, nodding. It would do. He dug through his bag, pulling out the necessary herbs. Nothing too strong- but that they were all-natural would be useful.

"A monitoring spirit would be vigilant, always aware- Stimulants seem the best bet."

The pup pulled out a small pouch filled with ground ginger, humming as he set it aside, along with coffee grinds for the spirit.

"Emily? um... If you want to start the process?..."
    It'd need a circle.

7. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

(Essence for Shifting)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Hector watched the back and forth with a raised eyebrow. Then he simply step forward as his muscles rippled and hair follicles popped.

"When you are ready."

Hector spends Essence to shift into DALU form.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"K, fine." Matt says, grinning and standing by as Nathaniel Dormur takes charge!

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bite me," Emily retorts to Matt, grinning. "So, pants or Not, if we're all ready... When I give the signal, surround the circle. The rest should be obvious." She takes a deep breath and nods to Nate to start playing.

Starting in front of Nate, the Ithaeur digs her claws into the earth and begins cutting a circle into the ground. "We, Clarion Call, invoke the rights of our Father. We call upon a spirit to honour the oaths sworn when the world was young. To meet with us and side with us, for mutual gain. We call you to our territory, in safety, to show our strength."

The circle complete, some four feet across, Emily moves around and takes a handful of the coffee grounds and sprinkles them around the circle. She is strangely serious, almost reverent.

"We seek a watcher spirit, one that sees and learns, that we might have Wisdom against those that would fight us to disrupt the balance put in place to preserve both worlds."

Emily takes her ritual knife and slices across her palm, pressing her hands together and mixing the leftover grounds with her blood. Carefully she traces a bell curve on her forehead, joining at the bottom and adding a slit for a pupil making a distended eye in the shape of a bell. "The one who lives." She movers to Nate, quickly daubing him with the eye. "The one who speaks." She moves to Hector, rubbing a thumb across his brow. "The one who leads." There's a hurried gesture for Matt to duck so she can reach his head. "The one who hunts." Lastly to Brigit. "The one who protects."

"We may not have deeds to our names, but we have carved out a land of our own from the darkness. We seek allies to hold it, to see our enemies."
    She raises her arms, waving the pack around the circle.

"HEAR US!"
    she roars into the night, letting a howl fly into the cold night air.

I was doing this all thematic-like, but Kel, if you want the Harmony rolls just let me know on the Discord or whatever.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

12. Likes Stray, Yumyumcrow, Kelreth, Hades_Roses, Ruach liked this post
    Bump Stray "Bump" this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit smiles as Emily encourages her, but refrains until Matt at least strips down.

Then Brigit manages to squeeze out of the tank and jeans. She doesn't fold them as Matt has done, instead tossing them aside at letting them sit in a crumpled pile.

In Dalu, Brigit is quite lean, her muscles having been quite pronounced. Scars decorate her flanks, lower back, and thighs, though it is clear they were not decorative. One might even see the Brand of the Suthar Anzuth itself, situated as it was on Brigit's left shoulder blade.

Joining the circle, Brigit's face takes on a serious cast. She accepts the blooded sigil without flinching as Emily daubs her forehead.

Then as Emily ends her words and howls, Brigit joins her own voice to the chorus. For the Crescent had called for the spirits to hear the pack as a whole and she would not leave her to howl alone.

14. Likes Hades_Roses, Ruach liked this post
    Bump Kelreth "Bump" this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

As they are all marked Nathaniel ingests the ginger, the bitter taste filling his mouth. Next he takes the coffee grinds- stimulants taken from a long day of work, from hours trying to remain aware and vigilant; representing the drive to never succumb to slumber. These were placed upon the Earth in front of Nathaniel, dumping them as he was marked, proceeding to bury the chiminage with the clawed hands.

Buried like secrets, like hidden figures in a crowd- like people that did not wish to be seen, enemies that needed to be found. The young pup could almost hear the power crackling around him, knew what came next. The Crescent knelt as one might at a low table, and started to play in a nice and even rhythm, eventually matching his heartbeat. The young pup made his howl to join the apex, and then spoke in the ancient tongue, taking his role as speaker.

His teacher had spoken to spirits in couplets when teaching Nathaniel; had said spirits could admire the structure in language. Nathaniel, being the gullible pup, believed the teacher. Whether it was a cruel prank from an eccentric teacher or some breakthrough in spirit negotiations, Nathaniel hadn't questioned the style... And apparently no spirit had offered input one way or another.

Not wanting to steal his teacher's flair, Nathaniel used a different technique....

<<Spirit of Watching/
    Please Grant us Your Eyes and Ears/
    And be Rewarded!>>

... That's right. Nathaniel spoke to spirits in Haiku. Or, whatever haiku sounded like when translated over. Exclusively in Haiku. Every. Single. Time.

His teacher was probably going to be laughing about this one for ages. Regardless, Nathaniel kept drumming as he waited for the spirit to answer their summons.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector waited patiently with his head bowed respectfully. If it had been up to him there would be wild dancing, throat singing and chanting. But this was not his show.

Unusually quiet, the Alpha let the Ithaeur work.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Bump Kelreth "Bump" this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last