Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt's hummer pulls up outside Emily's place, the scent of spicy Greek style lamb and beef wafting from the open windows. Matt honks the horn, irrespective of the late hour, and piles out of the vehicle, Church in tow, with enough take out food to feed ten people, hot and fresh.

"CHURCH IS BACK. WE'RE OUTSIDE. WITH A TON OF FOOD."
    Matt texts Emily.

2. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

Well, that was direct.
    Seemed like the night was full of surprises; He wasn't even sure if Matt had a car, let alone the beast he turned out to drive. Also - He had good taste in food. That was a relief considering one of the few side-effects marijuana had on him was the boost in appetite. He offered to help carry whatever Matt couldn't, and took in the familiar surroundings. It had been long enough that he'd almost forgotten how strangely comforting it was here - thanks to Emily's diligent upkeep on both sides of the curtain.
    He hoped she was home.
    On the way here, Church commented on the vehicle just to fill the gap, saving the real discussion for after they arrived. The goel was to understand each-other, so he picked up where they left off.

"A sister, huh? Where is she now?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

HONK HOOOONK.

What the fuck? A silvery wolf leaped up from slumber on the sofa of the apartment over the garage, panicked, eyes flicking round. Then a text. Matt.

She remembered closing up. Then she felt like being a wolf, popped the tv on... the Crescent glances at the clock. Late. Huh, must have been more tired than I thought. Peeking her head out the window, Emily-wolf could see the unmistakable hummer parked an the garage forecourt.

Yawning widely, the wolf starts paddinging across the living room and is a messy-haired, unkempt, naked human on the other side. Grabbing a bathrobe Emily slips downstairs and opens the door.

"Matt, blow that fucking horn when I'm sleeping again and I'll rip your fucking dick off. Hey Patrick." Emily gives a tired smile, then sniffs the air, and slowly her bleary eyes notice the bags they hold. "You think you can just bribe your way in here with a free meal?" She asks, bleary eyes glued to the bags and licking her lips. Her stomach emits a painfully loud rumble - a reminder she didn't actually eat this evening - and the punk sighs. "Fuck... well... maybe you can. It's not the worst offer ever. But the threat stands, Lurch. Come on up." A tired, hangry Emily was bitchy. She turns around and slouches back up the stairs, leaving the door open. She ducks into the kitchen, waving the boys into the living room.

The flat itself is.... well, bomb-site might be the closest fit. It's not.... dirty, per se, but there are clothes across the chairs, a couple of full ash-trays, a couple of bourbon bottles lay around, and a blanket and poorly arranged cushions on the sofa (covered in silvery wolf-hair) propped for someone laid down to watch TV. One door off to the site is completely closed - an ajar one with a lacy neon-pink bra hanging on the doorhandle looks like it leads into what is easily guessed to be Emily's room - more punkish clothes are all over a purple-walled room.

In the living room, an assortment of fetish-like objects and a few diaries sit on a cabinet, a couple of bookshelves hold assorted dvds, books and ornaments. Behind the cabinet there are several photographs of various people, one of which is noticeably Emily in varying hair colours, often paired with a hulking broad man with clear familial resemblance. There are other people neither of the other wolves have seen.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"She just wakes up pissed." Matt confides to Church as they carry in his peace offering/bribe. "Emily, not my half sister." he explains. "She's probably somewhere in Washington. I haven't seen her in years."

"Hey, Emily. Church is back. It's worth getting together for, right?" he says, not directly acknowledging her warning, except to open up the food containers to let the aroma of hot, fresh, Greek style spicy lamb and beef fill the flat.

"You're the only one I can find." he says. "Well, except Nathaniel. I forgot to call him; I should have picked him up on the way, but hey, I kinda thought he might be here already."

P
    Patrick Church

He offered a wave when she noticed him, and followed the two packmates into the garage. He couldn't blame her for being grumpy, and he smiled when she softened at the sight of the food. She was an eater, he recalled. He nodded, listening when Matt elaborated on his sister's whereabouts. He wondered if Matt was in contact with any of his other family members. Once they'd made it to the living room, Church spoke up again.

"Sorry to wake you, Emily. I know its late. But Matt and I felt like the best thing to do was come straight -"

He caught himself when he noticed the others.

"- here to discuss...band...practice. Uh. Hey there, people."

P
    Patrick Church

Edit, sorry guys I misread Xadun's last sentence. Scratch that last post.

He offered a wave when she noticed him, and followed the two packmates into the garage. He couldn't blame her for being grumpy, and he smiled when she softened at the sight of the food. She was an eater, he recalled. He nodded, listening when Matt elaborated on his sister's whereabouts. He wondered if Matt was in contact with any of his other family members. Once they'd made it to the living room, Church spoke up again.

"Sorry to wake you, Emily. I know its late. But Matt and I felt like the best thing to do was come straight to you. He brought me up to speed about some 'visitors' to the city. I wanted to know what I could do to help. If you'll have me, that is."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur leers, but it's like being stared at by a sleepy puppy. "Do not." She comes out of the kitchen with plates and flops onto the sofa.

She sighs melodramatically but is smiling. "I guess so," she quips before practically tearing one of the freshly opened lamb trays out of Matt's hands and begins inhaling meat from the tray with small moans of satisfaction.
    "Oh Ghog," she says thickly through a giant mouthful. "Thiff if eally ood. Wha ich ic?" She's managed, somehow, to get sauce on her chin and under one eye. The Ithauer swallows hastily and practically pours more into her mouth. It's... like watching a force of nature attack hors d'ouvres.

"'E oesn' eive ere, oo oh" she tries to quip, dunking s finger in a different tray and popping it in her mouth. Edge taken off her ravenous appetite, Emily pauses long enough to speak properly, waving for a beer. "Nah, itsh... *gulp* Okay, I guesh. Good ta see ya, Patrick. Paddy? Pat... Hm. None of that, *om*, fitsh. I'll get it. And course we'll have ya. We need, *om* awl the cwaws 'e 'an get. *GULP*" She cracks the beer one handed with a casual ease and slugs it back like a freshman and burping surprisingly loudly for one so petite. "Uuurgh... sooo, where you been, buddy?" She asks Patrick, before picking up a different container and attacking it with similar primal gusto.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt came prepared; there is a LOT of food. He grins. "Nothing but the best for you, Cuz." he says. "It's a great place. They have, burgers and stuff too, but their spicy beef and lamb is the best."

"So, you think it's worth getting everyone together? At least the newbies?" he looks at Patrick, "What do you do again? I mean, you're like me, no tribe to tell everyone what your specialty is. Fighter? Spirit stuff? Oh. And you got a place to stay?"

P
    Patrick Church

He took a few seconds to mentally field their questions, replying to Emily first while trying to tie his response to the answer to Matt's.

"Well I had to do some thinking, tie up a few loose ends up North. Bury a guy. And really commit to coming back. Moving to California was a big change for me. Even though I needed to, nevermind what I wanted, I couldn't just go scorched Earth and leave the people I'd known behind without at least saying goodbye, prophetic dream be damned. I needed to know if the move was the right choice, and if I was ready to open myself up to joining another pack. My balance has been off for a few years because of the time I'd spent alone but I just didn't feel right looking for a new family if my heart wasn't ready to say 'I matter less,' in the face of a pack and their own lives. And yeah, Matt I do for now. Have a place I mean. But if I'm being honest I won't be able to make rent unless I land a big commission. I was spending days working for some movers, and nights on my art. I paint, do little carvings. Not sure if Hector showed you guys the gift I'd made for Guile, a few months back. I used to work for a carpenter, back East so I'm pretty handy. But that's, you know, under the Sun. Under the moon, I can fight. I also...well, I didn't pass my initiation, but when I was younger I studied with the Shadows, so I know a few rites, and how to learn more. Nothing compared to Emily; Just what I've been able to eke out lacking a Tribe."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur stares at Matt, her eyes twinkling with a smile but her mouth too full to express it. She setting for flipping him the bird and taking another swig of beer. "Mmm... *om*... Well, I guesh I can't... *gulp* fault your choice there. You keep bringing me food I guess i can overlook being woken up. But no more horns. Ass." She reaches over to a different tray, plucks some meat out of it and chews thoughtfully. "I dunno, man. It's hella late. Nate's probably more beat than I am and B... well she's been kinda busy. We can do something next week, 'kay?" Emily reaches over to the table, grabs a tobacco pouch from under it, and begins rolling a cigarette. "Umm, not quite that simple, Matt. Tribes better represent a philosophy you try to follow, not a specialty. There's some terrible Blood Talon fighters that are great generals, and Hunters that don't do stealth but Hold their territory like rabid animals." She seals the cigarette. "But knowing what you're good at will help make a plan, Patrick." She nods at him, puts the cigarette behind her ear and makes short work of finishing off the first tray she had wa hile he talks, before moving on to the second.

The Ithaeur nods as Patrick explains. "'ou gott' say 'oo'ye... *slurp* Goodbye.. *hic* " Emily's eyes go wide at the hiccup. "*Ulp* I never got the chance, so I get how important that is." Back to food as he chats about his wolf side, but she still nods along. The Crescent shrugs and smiles as he compliments her - but the mood is spoiled with an unexpected burp. "Uuuurp! Heh. Sorry. Forget that, It's what Cresents do. We should get you and Nate chatting some time - he's a Shadow. He's young, and Eager as all hell, but he knows his stuff. If you're thinking about a Tribe, we just did the same thing for Matt. Do a Huge Road trip maybe. Tribes for days," She grins, polishes off the beer, grabs a third tray and lays back into the sofa. She starts munching on the tray, though not nearly as aggressively as before. In spite of her size, girl has one hell of an appetite.

"Chief know you're back?" She asks Patrick between more relaxed bites.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread