Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
(Open)Sit down, enjoy the scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    T
    Thomas Boyle

"Not really" It wasn't a tragedy, not to Thomas, not to the cult member's families (they have forsaken them long ago) and not to the authorities - one less disturbing neighbor around "I am of the opinion their deaths did more good than their lives could ever do" The fire was cathartic. Shame he won't be able to pull it off as easily now.

"Wasn't much to rebuild. The structure burned down like it was made of hay, and as far as I know I was the only one outside of it. I'm not happy they died, but the world was rid of a group of fanatics. Great storytellers, though - they talked about Hell in such detail, as if they were born there" He allows himself that little joke at their expense. It was one of life's paradoxes - living with them has been an absolute nightmare, and yet without that group, who would he be?

"What niche have you been considering?" There was a whole array of legitimate businesses that would help Alessandra's... unsavory enterprise, and yet it was entirely possible she wanted to separate the two.

Thomas also raises his glass, still full. Ellis had a good ear for catchy toasts.

Presence
    (Suasive)
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

Mister Meadows, Interpreter

(Food & Drink)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A clink of glasses. A sentiment toasted.

Ellis sips his awful beer, the bitter, yeasty drink stale like ash on his tongue compared to the only thing he wanted to drink. He simply follows the conversation between Alessandra and Thomas while he enjoys the scene and scopes out someone to wash the taste of beer from his mouth once the conversation wound down.

I've run dry on topics, don't worry about waiting for me if you two want to continue. I'll jump in again if Ellis is going to react. Thank you for the scene if not!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage nods, “I can understand that. I’ve come across a few in my time that did more good dead than anything else. That’s life sometimes.” And she shrugs.

“Were they great storytellers because of the passion of their words? Or the detail? I often find the passion in which someone does something, rather storytelling, or their art, really drives it.” But, that was her.

A little smirk was offered to Thomas, “Now if I give away too much of my idea, it will ruin the surprise.” She teases, “But lets say I intend to bring a little bit of home, Italy, to Sacramento. Build an empire much like my father did around it. Nightclubs and coffee places are overdone, the city is saturated with them. So I think something a bit different, but familiar will liven things up.” If things go according to plan. “You ever consider a business Thomas? Or are there other interests that drive you?” was the Savage curious about him? Maybe, sounded that way.

Watching Ellis she chuckles, raising her glass, “Beer huh? Whiskey is always the way to go.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

T
    Thomas Boyle

"They had the charisma of zealots" Something Thomas admires, really, he's been denied the blessing of any remarkable presence, and the crutch of Dominate only gets you so far "Have you ever stopped yourself for a homeless preacher with a cardboard sign? When you couldn't quite stop listening even if you know he spouts utter nonsense? That was them" It certainly wasn't about the detail. Besides, Hell is nothing like they tell you in Bible study.

The Ventrue's face betrays curiosity as Alessandra cryptically describes her business idea. It might seem mundane, but it's a mystery nonetheless, and Thomas digests mysteries as part of his nightly diet. He'd even poke around it, if he had any hope of success.

"A businessman? Me?" The idea is quite funny to Thomas, so he lets out a small chuckle "I have no experience, no capital to speak of and, uh... I think some of my paperwork has gone missing when I moved to California. On top of that, I'd lose it on the second day if I had to run around for permits, tax forms and such. I know there are people you could hire for that, but that means spending more money I don't have" In fact, Thomas wouldn't mind attaching himself to a wealthy vampire, if any would be smart enough to keep him on occult retainer. It'd be like rhinos and oxpeckers, mutual benefit.

"As for my interests... I am greatly 'into' myths and legends, their commonalities across the world and how they affect us today. Beyond that, I'm afraid, I cannot say with so many ears around" He follows the kine in the bar with his eyes, making sure to not include Ellis in his sweep. Wouldn't want the man to feel offended by mistake.

The scene seems to have run its course, and the conversation is shifting to topics best not talked about in public. Orianna Ale expressed interest in meeting Thomas in private, if that's still in the cards maybe we could shift scenes and free Domino Ellis Meadows up?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread