(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

((Open)Sit down, enjoy the scene)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It had been too long since she had gotten out of Nox and just enjoyed the night. So tonight, she found a dive bar, not busy, but with enough people she could watch and enjoy a drink. Well, kind of enjoy a drink, as much as a Kindred could.

The Torino
    was parked in front, and the Savage herself was in booth with a good view of the door and room. The heavily tattooed Prince sat watching the room, dressed rather casual in a very old t-shirt, the neck cut off, one tattooed shoulder exposed. Black leather pants and steel toed boots completed her look. A glass sat in front of her, and her dark eyes watched the room, looking for someone interesting. Kine or Kindred, it didn’t matter.

-1 Vitae for Blush
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Suasive)
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

Mister Meadows, Interpreter

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A group of hungry young men roll into the bar from the street, one of them cursed with a more literal hunger. Ellis wore dark jeans held up with suspenders that could be black or red under the dim light of the bar. A spotted button-up (like polka-dots, not dirty-spotted) and boots were of colors similarly difficult to pick out under dim light and neon. The steadily warming temperature made a coat unnecessary.

The group fractures a bit as tables are scoped out and patrons are examined, and as Ellis scans the crowd, he sees the Prince. Time slows, and stops. Ellis is gifted with a staggeringly intimate vision of himself, tied down while Prince Antinori plays with his arm, deftly plucking out each and every bone from the neatly flayed limb and placing them just so on a silver tray to the polite applause of the assembled Court. A ghoul waited off to one side, to take the bones away to be made into a sculpture or fed to the dog the Prince kept company with, at the Prince's pleasure. The psychotically vivid phantasm fades and time resumes its relentless course, and Ellis is already approaching to pay his respects.

"Madam," he says with a respectful nod. "Do you come here often?"

If this is your place, I didn't know, he says. Location and company matter. He wasn't going to call the Prince Madam Prince in public, around kine, not unless she demanded it (and if she did, then he'd take his lashes and move on knowing better).

-1 Vitae for Blush

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The weakness was felt before she noticed him. Her own Beast pacing its cage, teeth bared, demanding the flesh of the weaker one.

But not here. Plus, it would be rude.

Finally she sees him, dark eyes sizing him up. He was handsome, she’d give him that, but who wears a button down shirt to a dive bar?

Smirking, “Now that sounds like a line.” Says the Italian with a chuckle, “But please, join me.” She motions to the booth.

“Oh, I’m Sophia by the way. And I believe you're fairly new in town.”

T
    Thomas Boyle

What Thomas needs like a drowning man needs a gulp of air is a night out. He desperately wants to do something else than study or worry, or he is going to go crazy... well, crazier. A bar is as good a promise of a good time as any, so he picks one at random. Imagine his surprise, when he sees not one, but two Kindred, one of them being the Prince herself!

But not to worry. The feeling of sheer terror his inner Beast feels at the sight of the Gangrel is somewhat pacified by the weaker monster Thomas doesn't know - this one, his instincts tell him, would be a good altar sacrifice for the Temple. The rational side in his mind quickly reminds him that he is not here to indulge in baser urges. Not now, anyway.

He strides confidently towards the pair, clad in cheap clothing of indeterminate color.

"Miss De Luca" The lack of title makes him uneasy, so the half-bow comes like a muscle memory. The Ventrue turns to the other man "I don't believe we've been introduced. Thomas Boyle, at your service" A hand is extended in greeting.

"May I join you, or were you looking to have a private conversation? If so just say the word, and I'll be gone like a dream in the morning" He smiles. Thomas certainly wouldn't want to presume.

Presence
    (Suasive)
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Improv has never been a strength." Conceding the point. "Without lines to fall back on, I'd be lost."

Ellis is spared the difficulty of dancing around Invictus protocol's issues with referring to the Prince by her assumed first name by the arrival of another. Being confronted with the images of being pinned down by invisible hands while Thomas Boyle patiently flenses the skin from his face with razor blade, careful to not damage it and ruin its suitability for a mask. He shakes the offered hand. "Ellis Meadows, and I am no one's master. But it is an honor to meet you both."

"Chance brought me here this evening, and I was merely offering Madam De Luca my respects and complements before she so kindly invited me to join her." He gestures to the booth before taking the place offered by the Prince. "I arrived at the beginning of April, brought up from Los Angeles by some associates to make a new life for myself."

"I'm given to understand that many come to Sacramento for similar reasons."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh now this was exciting. A Crone. Her Beast takes notice, saliva dripping from its maw at another weaker Beast. It would be so easy to end him, it whispered in her ear.

“It’s Sophia, unless you’re working for me. And last I checked, that was a business you weren’t in.” no judgement, just a fact. Finally she offers a smile to him.

Shaking her head, “Go ahead and have a seat. If I wanted private, I’d be in my office.” True enough. “And I don’t feel like being in the office.”

A smirk was offered to the new guy, “I was more entertained than anything. I don't typically hear lines.” Rather he meant it as a line or not, she didn’t know and didn’t care.

“Pleased to meet you Mr Meadows.”
    It was always hard talking with new Kindred in public. But she could make it work.

“Just Sophia please. I don’t stick to formalities outside of the company. And like I said before, unless you are on my payroll, or looking to join it, lets just use my first name. Though I do applaud you both for trying to be formal.”
    yes she was Prince and Invictus, but in public, away from Court, she could just be herself. Hopefully.

“Oh, so a fairly new face. Well, welcome to Sacramento then. Settling in ok?” felt good to not talk politics.

“Some, yes. But not all. For me it was simply some place I hadn’t been and I ended up staying. A life on the road is something I’m more accustomed to personally.”

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas nods to... Sophia. Like she said, he wasn't part of the business, in either sense.

"So! First name basis here?" He was clearly relieved, titles can be so taxing. He looks to Meadows "Just Thomas, for the night" He doesn't address the Prince with this because, well... she is the Prince. She can do whatever she wants.

"A new life? That's interesting, you could say my motivation was similar. What's your trade?" Or maybe it's not about trade. Maybe it's about love, or hate, or debt. Who can say?

The tattoed Savage is also of interest to the Crone "Sophia, I've been meaning to ask you... the other night, in your office, I've seen butterflies. Now, it's not something most people collect. What brought you into it, and would you call yourself a collector in general?"

Presence
    (Suasive)
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well if it was more informal here, that would be a thumb in Dearest Breanna's eye. He was all for that, if he could get away with it. Still, he needed to make meeting with the Au Pair a priority to get a better understanding of How Things Were Done in Sacramento. "Of course, first names then."

"The city is nice, the air is cleaner. It has a different tenor than my last one, which is something I'm still getting used to. And of course it's spring, so everyone is shaking off the effects of winter."
    Lots of people were more open to new people in spring, which made his activities less fraught.

Ellis nods at the Prince's history and in acknowledgment of Thomas' question. "Oh this and that, Thomas. Nothing I'd talk about in polite company." He says it with a scrunch of his nose and a throwing away motion. "I enjoy theater though, and I intend to become involved in the local scene as I settle in. I admit that I'm not really much of a traveling kind of guy. I went to L.A. in oh-one to pursue an acting dream that never exactly panned out how I'd hoped, and until this recent move, I never really left except for a weekend here or there." His shrug is a small one, indicating that he's never really considered it a loss on his part. "A little less than a year ago, my mentor decided to focus on a different protégé and I decided that I wasn't keen on being my father's son forever."

"Lepidopterology?" Ellis asks of the Prince when Thomas brings the topic up, eyes alight at the idea of seeing something beautiful. "Is it a local collection, or more exotic?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to laugh, knowing how much of a relief it could be to go more relaxed with names.

Oh, so he was curious about the butterflies, that wasn’t surprising. Most were.

“It was a hobby I picked up over the years, starting back to my time back home. I find it soothes my nerves. It teaches one patience, something my Family isn’t really known for.” She adds with a wink. “But I don’t think I would call myself a collector in the traditional sense. Though I am looking grow my art collection.” If it could be called a collection right now.

Nodding to the Daeva, “I’ve come to learn most cities differ greatly than others. Though I hope it’s a good different.” She liked to thin the Domain was more welcoming than most.

Smirking, “Polite company?” she laughed, “It’s obvious we’ve never met.” She jokes.

“If you enjoy the theater, there are quite a few nice ones in the city. Though none stand out as much as the Ballo Della Notte. It’s one of the finest in the city.” The shows there were always on point. So, from what he was saying, this was his first trip away from his Sire. Those were always fun, always eager to prove themselves.

“It’s a mixture of both. I have some I’ve had imported from various places around the world.”

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Truth be told I've never been to LA. How is it different?" The man said it himself, he wasn't much of a traveler, but it made him well-acquainted with that particular place "You're an actor, then? My goodness, I haven't seen a play in ages" The non-sequitur, as Ellis will probably learn, was a vital part of how Thomas conducted conversations "Was your trip to the City of Angels long? And why acting, exactly? It's not exactly easy to follow in Thespis' footsteps these days" Nor should it be, but that's not the point. The point is to learn a bit about the Daeva's motives.

"In the traditional sense?" How about non-traditional, then? "I've noticed Delaroche in your office. Do you have any particular taste in art, or would you call it... eclectic?" Thomas could understand either, as the doens of collections he's had in life can attest

Thomas lets the Prince's joke about 'polite company' rest. It wasn't true, not exactly - Alessandra was very polite (when she wanted to be). She just wasn't a very nice person.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread