(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Emily is up for either/both. I do have a Rite or two I was looking at picking up. Would have to check the list.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

2. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Hiver and Woland , any preferences/thoughts on where your two Wolves go scouting?

Contacts (Finance)
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Contacts (Academia)
    Trained Memory
    Abacus

Nimbus: The sound of dialing numbers (phone, keypad, rotaries, calculators) echo in the ears of those in close proximity. Shimmering gold lettering take the form of flickering mathematical symbols that form complex equations in the air.
    Nikolai Wojcik

I had some thoughts.

I'm interested in how the Pure Tribes have integrated their tribal practices into modern society. Given the propensity for violence, my first thought went to gangland activity in Sacramento. Nikolai has connections with the police, so I'd start in poorer neighborhoods or ones with higher crime rates. Especially for tracking Predator Kings.

Sacramento's religious community stands out to me for the Fire-Touched, especially those who may be a bit more New Age-y. Older communities with a consistent immigrant population stand out to me, given the likelihood of preserved belief systems and customs cultures outside America. Higher chance of actual operating Pure packs areas like that.

I'm not too familiar with the venue, so I hope this is something in the right direction. Feel free to correct.
    Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed intelligere

Not to laugh, not to lament, not to curse, but to understand.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread