Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The group gathered back in the Crone Farm livingroom. Two young cats curled up on Mable's lap.

She had texted Adam and Elettra to join them. Mable should have had them come to the meeting with the Prince, but she had decided too many people might muddy the waters with Ale. But they would be filled in now.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas stands, leaning back agains the wall next to the fireplace. He's watching the kittens with a slight smile on his lips. His arms are crossed and it's not hard to discern the Ventrue is deep in thought.

"So, outside of the city?" He recounts "The Prince must really dislike us. Any ideas for a suitable location?"

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"There is a San Francisco Carthian cell operating a safe house in Davis. The University there could provide us with a safe place to secure it. It is within a swift 30 minute commute to Sacramento and if things go wrong. Blame it on the Carthians."

Adam didn't know if the Prince was aware of just how close the San Francisco kindred had encroached up on her territory. He did try and warn her. It wasn't just the Second Estate that was branching out into new territory.

Yumyumcrow keeping your plot rumors and hooks alive man, even if they are just Easter eggs

C
    Cross

Tag me as required!

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

While waiting on others to show up, Mable responded to Thomas first, "I don't think that its because she doesn't like us. If that was the case we would no longer have the artifact nor be able to research it. She needs to think about the safety of the domain and city. We may not be her favorite people, but I think it is more a trust issue."

"Adam, I like that idea but a few things worry me. We don't know what this thing does. Will it call to the crone or vampire in that area? Also, can we trust the university there to keep it safe?"

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"You raise valid points." Adam was tempted to test the Eye but at the same time he was ready to destroy it. He had been recalling texts and reading the Sacramento Bible and felt he was gaining a firm grasp on the Covenant's Theban rituals. "I am willing to invest in securing UC Davis as a base. The University has a satellite campus in Sacramento. That could be used to our advantage. Especially since the Medical Center in Sacramento is run by the University."

Adam had had a conversation with Priscus Vitale which raised his awareness of the UC Davis Medical Center in Florin. Securing the asset didn't seem to be a priority for some Kindred, but Adam saw infinite possibilities.

"The University's lab spaces could also allow us to experiment in a more controlled environment."

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas lowers his head for a while to hide a smirk. Mable's reasoning regarding the Prince was so naive, it's little wonder people started to question her judgement as Priscus. Then again, it is that naivete that makes her so unique "Right. Of course"

He listens to the conversation between the Gangrel and Shadow "We're in luck then. I'm certain I can call a few favors from the people on the Sacramento campus. From there it'd be a simple matter to secure storage and some under-the-radar research" At least as long as the academically-minded did the talking, the Ventrue thinks vainly.

"Is your Priscus coming, Adam?" On that note, there's a lack of a much larger presence in the room "And where is the Hierophant? I'm sure I've seen him but a minute ago..."

K
    Krieg

The door swings open, a light casting a long shadow of a gigantic body. "Lucy, I'm home," he chuckled at his own joke. Then, he closed the door behind him. Stepping into the living room, Krieg sat down on the couch under the portrait. A low "flooof" sound was heard.

"That went about as well as it could have been," he comments readily. "I don't want to hear any handwringing about her tonight." He took command of the conversation. "I only want to hear suggestions on what we can do from here on out."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"I am unaware of any intentions of the Priscus in missing this gather. However, I likewise am unaware of any intentions she might have of attending."

Adam was interrupted by the entrance of the Giant.

"I was just suggesting the use of UC Davis as an off domain site to study the Eye and potentially establish a safe fall back patsy should things not go as desired."

Adam was not privy to the meeting with the Sultana that Krieg was referencing. Was he referring to Vitale? With a raised eyebrow, he awaited further information.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave Krieg a warm smile when he entered. "You got some 'splaining to do." She joked back.

"Well, we will just continue and either fill Evie in later or catch her up when she arrives."
    Mable would keep her friend in the loop since one of her clan was involved.

"Is it possible for one of us to guard the eye at all times? I realize that means daytime. But I could take it under ground with me during the day. And you guys could take turns with it at night."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread