Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Cole had to concede that pledges had their uses- business contracts being one of them. Though he was slightly averse to the notion, he trusted these builders more than he did most lings; he'd probably make an exception. Maybe.

The elemental laughed at Circe's joke- genuinely laughed. The name would work.

"That's a wonderful name lass. It's official then. MMMMMMM Hollow! I'll have ta make a sygn fer it."

Circe seemed to know more about the hedge than Cole- and considering that the hedge served as the perfect place to hide things from mundie eyes, he'd need a good business partner.

"We can also branch out to hobbes as customers- trade for fruits and materials, or protection eh? Make it easier on us- and I'm sure hobbe fashion and armor isn't something explored often- ya could have a monopoly on the market X!." Another laugh.

"Anyways- I've no problem meeting there. And like I said, I'll bring Hen-rei in case we need ta chayse something down."

I've no problem donating plenty of XP to the hollow, though Cole's REALLY going for Wyrd 4/Mirror 5, and he's getting close; he can put 4 experience towards it for now?

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

I'm aware of how hollows work. I'm not sure what gave the impression I wasn't. X was saying that ze'd keep the Hollow ze has separate for now. If we keep together I may ask an ST if we can transfer the workshop dots to the group Hollow, represented by Exegesis moving hir equipment in.

Cringing slightly X responds, "Are we really wedded to that name?"

"I've sold to hobs a bit, so I'm fine continuing. I feel like one does a little better when you're dealing with them outside the market, but we'll have to go to the market for a foothold first."

I'm eyeing a wyrd increase too, since it's a limit on hedgespinning.

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hobs liked guns in my past experience," she chuckles, "It was especially good business when they don't learn how ta make bullets. And I know just the place fer the hunt," Circe grins widely as she gives an address for a trod she'd, uh, found in the city. It was out of the way.

As for the objection to the name Circe pouts with her ears drooped, "Oh but X, what's wrong with the name? Is it not fun and alliterative? Do ya not like it?"

ooc I'm just having a habit of number crunching thanks to having played battletech and I thought it was a mundane workshop like what Circe has. IC Circe don't know that.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

Ah, gotcha.

X sighs at the ear droop, not wanting to disappoint. "I guess I'll be satisfied if we just don't put it on a sign... Like leave it the colloquial, unofficial name. I'll try not to make a big deal out of it. Maybe I'm too serious about these things."

"You know, if you don't mind me going on about that for a moment, I recently started teaching, and I find it has the unexpected effect of making me more dour. I was originally just looking to teach an art/business , but they gave me a few 90-level credit courses too, high school stuff, because none of the tenured folk want that and all you need for those is a high school diploma. Those kids all screw around constantly, and it's constant frustration. They're all bizarrely disconnected from things and unaware. Two-thirds of one class didn't even know that when you turn the screen off on a device the device wasn't actually off. They're on their phones all the time. How do you not know that when you spend all your time on the thing? I think it's starting to effect my attitude."
    Last edited by Exegesis Agarwal; May 1st, 2019 at 09:59 AM.  Reason for Edit: OOC response

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Cole grinned and chuckled as things fell into place, though he folded his arms slightly at X's rejection of the name

"Well I love it. If ya want another name for advertising purposes you're free to make another one- we can stick it below the true title, eh? Or maybe MMMMMMM is the main group, and we all have our own sub-businesses? Circe's guns, I'm hedgespun, you leatherworking?"

The hunt seemed officially organized- Cole was excited to actually do something for once. With all the talking and pent up emotions, he needed something to do before he snapped.

"It's official then! I'll gather some supplies."
    Cole gathered up the rest of his schematics, humming happily

"Anything else? I'll help ya clean up here if we're done for today Circe."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe put on her best angelic smile that her pout had worked. And laughed at the antics of mundanes, "I know a bit about computers. And how ta properly wipe them clean. But the kids these days," she scoffs, "I'm certain they let hackers in outta sheer stupiditiy." Since she'd done that her certainty was absolute. "I'd volunteer ta teach 'em a lesson but I don't want ta publicly deal with that many stupid kids."

At least she was honest. "Excellent, and that's it Cole. Aside from eatin' and cleanin' up that is. Not point lettin' it all go ta waste, right?" She does go back to the food table and decides to add, "Feel free ta use the doggie bags too. Both of ya!"

Circe makes sure to photograph the schematics of Cole and Exegesis while collecting her own. And clean up the place at the end of course.

ooc: great scene. I am fine with calling it here due to time limits. Thank you and hopefully the hunt can go ahead despite recent IC politics. End Scene.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread