Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Gangland) In Fuego

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    C
    Cross

A city street downtown, still mostly busy at nine o'clock in the evening. Cars passing by; walkers going from bar to bar or work to home or wherever it was that the multitudes of ants in the sea of humanity went on their night to night business; yes, it was a normal night in Sacramento. The Kindred were free to park nearby, or further away - it mattered not. Fuego was in an area of town where there was parking aplenty, in garages and on the street. Their choices were endless.

Fuego itself was a handsome storefront, with stunning yellow lighting and a peaceful patio with a few diners upon it that projected out toward the sidewalk and street. Two doormen; a valet with a stand; the place was busy at this hour, even still. There was no lineup, thankfully, but seemed this was not the kind of locale to require a Happy Hour to stay busy.

The doors were open. Within, a handsome hostess awaited in a fine pair of fitted black pants with a white blouse, ready to receive any who might wish to come in.

Please list any equipment, and feel free to let me know what you folks might wish to do in the area if you don't want to go inside.

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The strangers she'd met in a war room had told her that Fuego was the next stop. Clara invited herself. She lingered far enough from Fuego so that her Blood might not alarm their target. Her face was lit up by the blue hue of her phone, then green, then purple, then violet. The distinctions framed her features as she decided on a wallpaper.

She was early only because being late would mean that the other two would start without her. If everything goes according to plan I won't have to do anything anyway. Boring but practical was the worst sentiment kine had ever invented.

She wore a parody of formal dress, just formal enough to pass and outrageous enough to bring onlookers to ask just how serious she was.

Rocking cell phone and a smile for equipment

A
    Arturo Garcia

Arturo arrived later than he had wanted, but sometimes one needed to do a bit of shopping. His beasts snarling and hissing as he approached the other kindred, likely warning her far in advance of any foot steps - though he made no effort to mask those. The Lord wore a simple uniform, black slacks with black collared shirt, and a black sports coat. Tasteful enough to enter a Mexican owned Italian restaurant if necessary but tactile enough to get around in. Just don’t ask for parkour.

”Ms. Verne, that is certainly a costume change from our last meeting. You look stunning nonetheless.”

He smiled as he stood beside her, close enough to play the role of an acquaintance without making the situation seemed forced.

”Any word from our shy friend?”

Parked two block away and around the corner Arturo has his vehicle, inside the trunk there is a tarp spread out, and a bag containing a machete. Cross If possible before arriving I would like to use Arturo’s resources to purchase 3 bluetooth earpieces, and one folding hunting knife. If allowed, he has the knife in his pants pocket. He also has a money clip with $400 cash, and a smartphone.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Equipment: Athletic Shoes, Smart Phone, Laptop, Wi-Fi Sniffer, Handcuffs, Bugs, Bug Sweeper, Wiretap, Hidden Camera, Tracking Device, Lockpicks

Touch of Shadow, 1sux, 3suxx, 2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-08 20:16:49 Derek Menzies rolls 5 to place Touch of Shadow on laptop bag + contents [WIT+Larceny+Obf-2] (10 Again) 8, 2, 9, 7, 5 2 successes
    2019-04-08 20:16:27 Derek Menzies rolls 5 to place Touch of Shadow on carrying case [WIT+Larceny+Obf-2(size penalty)] (10 Again) 4, 9, 5, 9, 10, 1 3 successes
    2019-04-08 20:16:02 Derek Menzies rolls 7 to place Touch of Shadow on knife [WIT+Larceny+Obf] (10 Again) 5, 8, 5, 2, 6, 2, 5 1 success

Black hoodie, grey jeans. Case in hand, bag on shoulder, knife in hoodie pocket. The Touch of Shadow on each item so as it appears he carries nothing. The Blush of Life fills his pale cheeks with a pinkish hue to suggest he belongs among the living. It's a pain, but he's uncertain just how much interaction with the Kine they may have to do tonight. It's a risk even coming here without the Cloak on, but this is where their quarry resides, at least the breadcrumb trail they've decided to follow.

Sensing the powerful, yet familiar, Beasts nearby, Derek sidles up to his partners on this case.

"I'm here," he declares without enthusiasm. Eyes flicker across the enticing Succubus and rugged Lord.

"Let's go over the plan once more?" he suggests, still not certain that they were all on the same page. He allows them to fill in that blank.

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Monsieur Garcia. You look like you're ready for a night out to the theatre." She nodded at her own compliment and refused to return the smile. Her own blood was spoiling to spill Garcia's. "No blush, Garcia?" She asked lightly. The street seemed sparsely populated, but Clara's run with hunter felt like yesterday. The First didn't hold up for centuries just because one now-ash Elder had said so.

She shrugged at Garcia's question, when Mitnick made himself known. Her big doe eyes widened at his appearance. Then she stuck out a hip and reclined a hand on it. "No please, run us by your plan one last time." She paused and looked him up and down. "So you really can't disappear?"

A
    Arturo Garcia

”I will wait to see if I need to paint myself up, we have already decided that our personalities may be too big to saunter on in, so I figure I would save the energy.”

Arturo put his head on a swivel and glanced around the neighborhood, seeing what was around them, what businesses there were. He should have taken this into account before arriving but now was better than never. He wanted to know if it was wise to maybe bring a car around, or if they had some place convenient to sit that wasn’t their target.

”Wait it out, try to get entry during the final throes of the day, and plant what we need too. We can always come back the next night once our tools are in place. If given the chance raid the schedule as well. In the course of our observations look out for our big friend, and watch out for a female who is lingering. We know next to nothing about her and thus should consider her dangerous.”

What are the surroundings like? Nearby businesses? Is there anything like a 24 hour joint be it coffee or mcdonalds or something? How busy is the restaurant now? Cross

C
    Cross

The surroundings of Fuego were all rather nice, upscale places - restaurants, nice lounges, coffee shops, the kinds of popular places that fed the Kine their finest feed. There weren't any 24 hour joints on that block, but down the road a block there was a late-night donut and coffee shop. It wasn't open all night, but it would stay open until 2am, which was likely later than Fuego.

A
    Arturo Garcia

Derek Menzies Clara E. Verne do we want to try and call Fuego? Ask for the latest reservation they can offer? If possible if one of us is using a burner phone, or can spoof a number (Cough Mitnick). It gives us a window to operate within. Also, Cross what is the parking situation like? Street parking? Alley way access? Parkade?

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"We're here to stake out the restaurant and keep eyes out for people of interest and get a sense of their nightly operation. As Mr. Garcia suggests, we can wait until after hours and break in then, or if we're feeling bold we can scout the interior and take in some..." he makes a face, "...dinner. I have a good idea of the first floor layout, though there's a stairwell to a second floor."

"And I can disappear when I want to. I can follow someone inside and see if I can get to the second floor to plant a camera. But if my Cloak is dropped for any reason then it might become problematic."

Arturo Garcia Both Derek and Clara are present. Maybe suggest those courses of action IC?

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

+1
    SL
    PRE

Work. The more Mitnick spoke, the less Clara wanted to stay. She stilled the impulse to turn and walk and instead mimicked the sigh of a living woman. "I thought you wanted us to hang back, Mitnick? Fine, you've convinced me. If we do go forward though, Garcia and I will have to be poachers or nomads. Luckily I've died for the fourth time, so my face isn't exactly known." She quirked a brow at Mitnick's answer. Yes, he could disappear, but also no. Maybe. Not an answer that inspired Clara's confidence.

"Maybe if Garcia and I scout out the interior we will attract all attention and your...Clock, was it? It won't have to stay up, oui?"

Hey all! If Strong King wants to speed up the thread, cool beans, but Vassagon has a point, IC plot plans should be planned by characters imho. Also, on last post Clara pointed out Arturo's lack of Blush. Just a reminder of an IC observation. If this wasn't intentional, a quick book-keeping post is all that's needed!

Let's all just try to get as much done per post. Sorry for holding y'all up, btw!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.