Ended
Watch

(1904) Vivian & Co.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    V
    Vivian York

The Daeva hadn't a clue if the new lad would follow herself and Elettra Vitale away from the crowd. She didn't recall seeing him at a previous evening at Elysia, but she may have missed it. Now was as good a time of any for getting the details on the man.

"You seem well Ms. Vitale, are you?" She smiled with a spirited lilt in her voice.

"I do wonder who may be selected as Keeper this evening. Even I do not know." She giggled softly, even though there was some discussing about it long ago from Ale.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Hoping the new man would join the two, Elettra follows the ever gorgeous Seneschal, Elettra's beast was yelling at her to flee from a beast so much stronger than her own. Elettra pushes her beast down and continues to follow Vivian.

Smiling back at Vivian, "Yes, Seneschal York, I am doing pretty well tonight. How are you doing?"

Nodding, "That is intriguing. I am curious to find out as well."

V
    Vivian York

Vivian smiled brightly. "Oh, I cannot complain. I'm just enjoying myself and desperately awaiting the announcement for the one that will be named Keeper this evening." It was a good indication that the Daeva enjoyed suspense as well as any.

"By the by, that is quite the knock-out of a dress you're wearing this evening." Her eyes flitted up and down the Shadow. "It looks like something I'd consider for myself."

"It occurs to me that I don't think I've actually spoke to the other man he's speaking too." Nodding a head at Garrett Prosper . "They seem like lively fellows though." She thought that Garrett may have been Gangrel, but the other one, she hadn't an inkling.

"I hate interrupting people though, unless there's a dire need. Or, I feel like being an utter bitch."

E
    Elettra Vitale

A beaming smile came across Elettra's face as Vivian complimented her dress, "Why thank you! I saw it and just couldn't resist." With a wink, she adds, "I am sure it would look much better on you!"

"I have talked a little bit to Herr Prosper. He seems to be a very smart man, well spoken, and an all-around decent person so far." Following Vivian's gaze, "They do seem to be getting along well."

"Oh, me too! I always feel bad interrupting others just to say 'Hi' or to introduce myself to someone." If Garrett Prosper notices her, Elettra well smile and give a nod of respect towards him.

"Is there anything new and exciting going on with you? It seems like it's been ages since we last talked!"

V
    Vivian York

Vivian was quite irritated having overheard the new person be completely belligerent. If you're not a dog, don't say things that make you sound like one. She was attempting to be friendly, but fuck it all to hell, he was a wanker. At least Garrett Prosper wasn't a fool to say something so stupid.

Regardless, she saw someone far more interesting and charming give a signal. "That would all depend on what hair color I have I suppose." She chuckled and shook her head to the Shadow.

Motioning for Jacque to come over with a nod and a smile, she continued speaking. "I hope you don't mind the new Ventrue Whip joins us?"

"Regarding Mr. Prosper, he seems to be an amicable gentleman from what I'm hearing. I think I've only spoke to him in passing, unfortunately. Perhaps I will get the opportunity soon."
    She smiled in case Garrett looked their direction after hearing his name.

She tilted her head a little. Vivian could think of many things, but nothing that deemed repeating at the moment. "Oh, how did your meeting go at Smoke and Mirrors? I presume since nothing was broken or whatnot, thinks went well?" The Daeva chuckled with a wink.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra shakes her head as she too overheard Madcap's comment. Some people just don't know when to keep their mouths shut.

Laughing at Vivian's comment, "I suppose your right there, some colors don't mesh well with certain hair colors."

Elettra looks over to the gentleman Vivian was motioning to come over, "I don't mind at all, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet!"

Chuckling at the Seneschal's joke, "Ah, yes! The meeting went well. Still not too sure about the Shadow's I have," shrug. Smiling once more, "However, your venue is quite lovely! I like what you've done with the place."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The focus of Vivian's beast edges his own to withdraw. No sooner than he tugged at the leash did it turn its attention to Elettra and stirred with anger. He closed his eyes on his approach, and dismissed the Beast's whispers from his ear.

Hearing Elettra's remarks and thinking of the shadows he's worked with to date Jacque adds, "Such diversity is not always a bad thing." ​Though he certainly did not envy her.

He bows his head first to Vivian, "Seneschal York." followed by a nod to the shadow, "Miss Vitale, I don't believe we've met. I'm Jack."

"You're both looking quite lovely tonight," he says as his gaze shifts back to Vivian. "How have the nights been treating you?" he asks with a smile.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap ceases his trek to the Seneschal on her periphery, showing a modicum of civility. Even folds his hands behind his back nice and proper.

He'd await a pause as the three Kindred before him.

"Seneschal York, I presume?" he'd ask, "It's my understanding you wanted to speak."

His tone was plain with a hint of interest, though his face lacked significant emotion. Nigh-unblinking eyes signaled the Bruja's closer connection to the Beast.

V
    Vivian York

She sort of swayed when Elettra fawned at Smoke and Glass. "Thank you. I've tried to make it accommodating to all I can. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Mr. Jack, Ms. Vitale is the Priscus of the Mekhet. I'm glad you two are finally meeting." Vivian was pleased that she was helping others to meet and make acquaintances.

"Pleased to meet you. I don't believe I caught your proper name just yet. I'm glad you could join us." The Daeva grinned in a sincere friendly manner. "I'm originally from England, then Toronto, but I traveled a bit of the States before settling here. Where do you hail from?" Asking Madcap, with genuine interest.

But her interest suddenly took a turn, when Lina Moretti made an address to the Court.

"Oh what in the hot bloody hell is going on?!" The Daeva's eyes were widened further than anyone may have seen before. She was truly stunned at the announcement, and more astonished than she realized at her sudden burst of words.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

His rather surprising exchange finished with Mable Wood, the younger Savage approaches the gathering looking rather smug. He nods to the Seneschal first, and then to the Shadow Priscus Vitale, and a small wave to Jacque—general polite greetings follow.

"I missed you, Madcap," his grin is razor edged and amused. At least his challenge to Thomas Boyle had not erupted into a contest of egos; dragging out the exchange. Either Vivian would find him interesting, or he would further signal he didn't give a hoot about status.

Another snippet of conversation between the Prince, Harpy, and the newest Lance causes him to blink.

"What price? Is he implying the Harpy asked for a Boon to Acknowledge the Carthian? Is that why he isn't here?" A cock of an eyebrow at the Ventrue Whip, waiting to be told Garcia was full of shit. He scratches under his eye as he hums,

"Formal Court has not made a huge difference on my part, but I do enjoy seeing what others pull off," he says brightly, noting Vivian and Elettra's lovely choice of dress. "I am ever so curious about Smoke and Mirror, Seneschal. You seem quite proud of it."

To his new student, he tilts his head, "Who is Elle Greene?" The woman currently bickering with Mable, a known ally of Vitale's, and openly dismissing the idea of the Priscus calling a Clan Meeting was certainly painting a picture for the Mekhet.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.