Hi all,

I just wanted to touch bases on a few things I've been seeing

Closing out threads you opened.
When a scene is closed or a comms is done please close out the thread. The easiest way to keep on top of this? Check this link out.
That link lists out the in character threads that are open and states how many days since someone did anything with it with the most inactive at the top.
If someone else needs to close a thread your character is attached to please PM them a link to it instead of practicing necromancy.

Fake accounts
Not to induce panic, but there's been a couple of fake accounts that have suspicious links added to the profile pages. Just exercise caution and don't go clicking links randomly when the person is unknown. There are also several link checkers you can use to increase your safety.

Roleplay quality
I've noticed over the last month or month and a half that some of the roleplay has been a bit lazy and has continued to degrade. Just be mindful of it and take the time to read all of the posts in a thread carefully to ensure you don't miss details that were already mentioned. I've seen it happen between players, and both ways between players and storytellers. If you're feeling too rushed to take the time to read everything and carefully craft a post then slow down or lower your scene count. I can assure you that a high volume of lower quality/low effort posts is NOT going to be rewarded higher.

Storytellers write the book as YOU turn the page.
Along with the roleplay quality, remember that storyteller plots leave a lot to your discretion. You need to be descriptive with what you're doing and how you're doing it. Also, remember that storytellers will give clues to the specificity that your character understands them. It is not on you to jump to conclusions and fill in the gaps with fantasy as a player. Those clues are often options and choices on what you can work on or focus on next.

DM me if you have any questions or concerns.