(Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If the opportunity is there, strike Mitnick. Don't get caught."

Clara propped her feet atop her closed laptop and was fiddling with her phone. Internally, she was trying to find a way to use mortal friends, but didn't quite see the need yet. She thought on Mitnick's concerns. "Did the Prince ask for discretion? If this Vampire doesn't know our faces one of us could play a drifter. There's no shortage of them, and who knows: Maybe the mark will be more loose-lipped with a vagabond with no real ties to the Domain." She shrugged with the indifference of someone with no skin in this game.

"I don't look the part, myself. Everyone always assumes I'm more than I am. But I can be a lookout? Maybe play at being bound by the Love by whoever would want to play distraction. Meeting a fellow outlaw can make even hardened Vampire's accommodating. It's an idea for a distraction at least."

"Or if we're married to cameras and spying, it would all have to rely on you, Mitnick."

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"The Prince did ask for discretion, yes. Our Kindred target does not know our faces, unless of course it turns out to be a member of Her Majesty's Court. I suppose one of us could masquerade as another poacher, though personally I don't like revealing ourselves when we don't have to. Let's start by finding a location to stake out the place, depending on what's around the Fuego."

Derek does a quick search on his computer with the Fuego address in mind to see what businesses encircle the restaurant that might be used as a stakeout vantage.

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I see. Then let's all do our best to support you, Monsieur Mitnick."

Good to go here Cross @StrongKing Vassagon

A
    Arturo Garcia

Sorry, had a busy couple of days and couldn't get into the headspace for srs business like plots. I am good to go as well - if possible I would suggest doing a search on those two other people we dug up (not sure if we can or not). Good to see if we can get any cross over between them and the people we are looking for - and any verification that they are mortals or not.

Also is there a way to roll to see if we can find a common female thread between all of these people? We have our mark, the big guy, but the gal is a mystery.

C
    Cross

Plot continues here!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.