Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Echelon) Regrouping

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    L
    Lina Moretti

The Sheriff stood idly near her Echelon whiteboard, which was covered in the names of their marks, along with the various account numbers and notes about the investigation thus far.

Quote Originally posted by The Whiteboard:
    ECHELON

CFO: Owen Comgal (Irish born, Harvard Business, ties to Merchant's National Bank)
    Head of Security: Shura Zhenya (unknown)
    A Head of Accounting: Serenity Marques (Late 20s, top of class at Boston, fast student loan repayment)
    Legal: Alejandro de Antonia (Harvard law, shark, cocaine addict at Azure Acres Recovery Center [Santa Rosa, Occidental, Sacramento] - CONTROLLED NOW BY ALLIED CRIMINAL SOURCES)
    Fcailities: Jeff Cummings (divorce, drunk and disorderly at strip club in Vegas)
    Business Development: Erika Alten (middle position, held positions in every Echelon city, weird that she is being shipped around. Contracts high end experience-based prostitutes. - INFILTRATED BY L. MORETTI)

Various account numbers are listed related to the finances of this organization.
    "All right, everyone. Tell me what you've found."

This thread is a quick regroup so we can all get back out there on the plot. Go ahead and assume you're in here, and blast out your intelligence ASAP so we can get on to the next part of the plot.
    Steven Krakenbox Vassagon JonReeves Psychangel Killian Matrixchild

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Equipment: Laptop, Smartphone, Athletic Shoes, Spyware, Knife (left at coat check)

Derek remains standing for the moment, not wanting to look inattentive.

"Mm, well, during our excursion into the Citizen Hotel, I was able to observe Ms. Alten's tablet during the...um...auction. I managed to memorize an account number that she was utilizing, with the prefix AG2. The number being ########. It seems familiar though, so perhaps we already have acquired that information? In any case, I wonder if it may be a financial account Echelon is using to make bids on their...resources."

It really is all he has to offer as a fly on the wall. He cringes internally, wishing he could've gotten his hand on the tablet without causing suspicion.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smart Phone, Overcoat

Jacque arrives to the office, "It seems that someone else wanted Mr. Cummings dead. He was poisoned before we caught up with him. We were able to get close to the body to confirm it was our guy and I took a sample of the poison but we had to pull out before EMS arrived. Harpy Simmons is working on identifying the agent used."

Blood Hunt:

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam remained silent. Making mental notes of the information on the board and those provided by the group. His intellect still working the puzzle before him. He had nothing new to add at the moment.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"I scouted the construction side. I had more than enough eyes to map below," he nods to Mable, "and above.

Confirmed the local gangs are working security. They are far from professional and easily routed if you know what you are doing. No set schedule.

A reporter was investigating, not sure if they were legitimate or someone else is invested in the situation.

If there is any sort of supernatural threat, the animals are unaffected."

He provides a sketched map with the general layout and connected buildings.

Steven not sure if you provided Mable Wood with a head count of staffing. At this point Prosper would have shared this information.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had slipped in quietly, nodding a hello to others.

L
    Lina Moretti

Steven, could we get a description of what the Gangrel share in terms of layout, et cetera?

Adding notes to the whiteboard, Moretti sighed as she scratched off the dead facilities manager, Cummings. He was a loose end, unstable and vulnerable to being suborned financially. it didn't surprise her one bit that someone had done him, even if it fucking sucked. Turning her attention to Jacque, the private investigator said, "Let me know what we're dealing with once you can get the sample processed, please. It's going to matter."

The work done by the Gangrel was good. "Nice work, Prosper. I'll look into who was digging around in the area from the media. Draw the map out for us, would you? Was there anything significant below?"

As for Mitnick's account number, she beamed at him. So he had found a way to make good use of himself while she was infiltrating. Great. "You know, Mitnick, you keep that kind of work up and you're going to get promoted." It wasn't the first time she had mentioned such a thing to the young Shadow, who had expressed an interest in joining the Order. Comparing the number he gave to her list of accounts, Lina sought to find which account or accounts matched. "Let's figure out which account matches and get eyes on that money trail..."

She tapped de Antonia's name. "FYI, this one's in the Prince's control now. We need to make sure she stays alive, but we should be able to pull all kinds of access now. Quick and easy. With some persuasion and maybe some of the Lord's Words or Daeva charms, we'll get what we need on Echelon's legal department..."

2 sux to investigate the old accounts listed with what Mitnick gave / pull new clues based on new information
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-13 23:38:42 Lina Moretti rolls 5 to Int + Investigation (10 Again) 8, 3, 3, 5, 8 2 successes

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nods before adding, "Harpy Simmons is seeing if she can track down some additional information, but I can tell you it is not good." The expression on his face cold, he produces a small notepad and shows it to Lina not wanting to stir up the room.

On the notepad there are a series of scribbles, chemical compounds, crude drawings and plenty scratched out. Near the bottom there are a few lines highlighted, Jacque's finger clearly drawing attention there: Properties similar to VX. Highly acidic variant. Rapid trauma occurs on exposure to humans leading to fatality. Ingestion fatal. Timeline marginally better for us. Same result"

"It has a low chance of coincidentally having this capability. It was synthesized for that purpose specifically."

Blood Hunt:

9. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    S
    Steven

Here is a picture of the construction Site, Assume that Garrett provided a decent sketch. Construction Site

Lina is able to find the account number that Derek was able to provide. The account number is listed in the banking information from Echelon with the account name A.Giessen assigned.

Garrett and Mable know that they were able to see the initial two people, but Mable's flyover was ble to put together 6 to 8 people on foot, but that doesn't mean there isn't more in cars or in placement within the site.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

I'll reach out to my contacts and see if I can find where the materials needed for the compound were acquired, Maybe that'll give us some indication who created it," she said, jumping in after Jacque provided Lina with the notepad of their findings.

"I can also try and assist her Majesty in gaining information from de Antonia," she said bluntly before she stepped away to call her contacts in the Medical field. Hopefully they would know where the chemicals came from.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-17 23:58:56 Rebecca Simmons rolls 7 to Allies: Medical (Man 3 + Per 2 + Allies 2) (10 Again) 6, 7, 8, 9, 9, 7, 4 3 successes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.