Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It was Open Mic night at Garden Grounds! And rumor was the owner had secured a karaoke machine for those who wished to use it. But singing was not a requirement to come and enjoy the coffee and good company!

There were various specials on coffees and teas, plus a few Saint Patrick’s Day themed ones and pastries.

The flowers in the ceiling had been replaced that afternoon, so the smells were fresh, the flowers bright and vibrant. On the table were some new lights that she had found, in various shades of pink and green, battery operated tea lights illuminating them.

Fairy lights mixed in the flowers hanging off the ceiling gave a magical feel to room, some even looking like stars.

It was busy, but not overly crowded with college students.

Behind the counter was the Nix, a happy smile on her face as she poured hot water from a kettle into a Chemex. Chatting with the customer waiting for the coffee. She looked stylish this evening in black fitted pants and a white one shoulder shirt. Best thing about that shirt? The long flowing piece that danced around her legs as she moved. Her long hair was flowing about her back and shoulders, her makeup was perfect, her sapphire eyes sparkling. Around her neck sat what appeared to be a mystic topaz, the various colors dancing in the lights.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

wrong acct

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mother Talons entered Garden Grounds with a slight spring in her step and a smile on her face.

The Hunterheart's styling tonight was decidedly modern bohemian, a fashion she was quickly growing to adore, and grasped in one of her hands was a guitar case. To those not among the Lost, Freya's hair hung loose, cascading past her shoulders, but the Lost were under no such illusion, seeing the truth of Freya's avian features as her long head feathers were made manifest by the blessing of their sight. The Beast's makeup was minimal, save some BB cream for blemishes and the light use of eyeliner.

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach granting some underlying nervousness to her mind, but it was vastly overwhelmed by the excitement of her soul. To the Lost, Mother Talons' headdress of feathers flexed in obvious anticipation, but to those who lacked the gift of seeing her Mien her excitement was still plain as pale eyes danced around the venue looking for a sign up. Spotting Seraphina, Freya's smile tugged wider as she granted the Joyeux a wave.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had no idea how to dress for this. She decided to go with a spring theme and put on a pink and purple dress and heels. She let her hair flow in soft curls. She walked into the beautiful cafe and spun around looking at everything. Her brown eyes shined in the twinkling lights. It was like spring had burst open in here.

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

In a black leather kurta with subtle silver brocade and white drawstring pants, Exegesis manages not to stand out, at least not in this crowd. Dark and totally unnecessary sunglasses hide eyes replaced with a star field from changeling sight, while the Mask covers them with dull brown. Polished amber skin is semi-translucent under the house lights, and carries a mundane glow to those that see the Mien.

First, the bar.

Gin and ginger ale in hand, Exegesis scanned the crowd for interesting faces. There were several options, but it was Freya's intensity couldn't help but stand out. Walking over and beginning without preamble, "Evening," and taking a sip added, "I'm Exegesis, native to Sacramento, but new to our folk here. What should I call you?"

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It was hard for her to miss Freya, a fellow Spring. Her eyes light up as she waved back to the intense woman. She spies the guitar case, and gets a wide grin. Maybe she’d finally get to hear her perform.

She finishes the customers coffee, handing to her, then turns to one of her employees.

Wiping her hands she steps from behind the counter, on her way to Freya when Mable appears. And while she had that wholesome thing going on, not in that dress.

Seeing Mable was a good thing, as a new Lost seemed to make their way to Freya. Freeing her to focus on Mable for now,

“Mable!”
    she exclaims with a wave and a big smile, “Look at you! Planning on picking up a few dates tonight?” she teases. “Love those colors on you!” complimented the Treasured. “Want something to drink? Coffee, tea, bubble tea, water?” she was well versed at playing the accommodating hostess.

Just a quick note, Garden Grounds doesn't have a 'bar', it's strictly a coffee and tea house
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Origins liked this post

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya was caught off guard by the new face, her attention having been on the venue.

The greeting caused the Den Mother to shift her head, turning it fully to the figure of polished amber. The orblike, avian eyes of Freya's Mien were of similar tone and observed the Fairest before her with an intensity Freya could hardly shrug off, almost unblinking.

Once introductions a made, the Beast offers a warm smile, inadvertently showcasing the fanglike canine teeth in her maw. This, along with her taloned hands, was likely a clear indication of Freya's Kith. This woman was a Hunterheart.

"Freya Bloom," she offers, her tone kind and soft, "Nice to meet you! How long have you been, umm, back?"

Exegesis had said she was a native, but recent to the Lost. Did this mean she was fresh from Arcadia?

Then, a momentary epiphany as the Beast remembered something that slipped her mind, her free hand retrieving her cell. Fawkes had asked to be informed when she was going to be playing and Freya was not one to shun such requests. Gingerly placing her guitar case down like a precious possession, the Hunterheart fingers a message quickly before depositing her phone back in her pocket.

"Sorry! Someone had asked me to let them know when I was performing," she said, apologizing for her brief lapse in attentions, "What brings you to Garden Grounds?"
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

9. Likes Krakenbox liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable beamed, "Sera, this place is OMG gorgeous." Mable giggled, "Just one date would be nice. And thank you, I wasn't sure how to dress. I am dying to try bubble tea."

Mable looks around, "this is like a fairy tale in here. I love the little lights, I have blue ones on the farm going up the driveway and in the courtyard." Mable looks at the flowers overhead, "This is giving me some inspiration on an area for my gardens. I should sit down with you sometime and go over my plans and get your input. You obviously have a great eye."

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

Taking another sip of what was apparently ginger tea the whole time, Exegesis responds, "I've only been back in town a couple of weeks. Spent the last year or so bumping around the state. Before that I wouldn't have noticed, you know, our folk, and I suppose that took getting used to."

"I'm out just trying to meet people. I've met almost no one here, and part of the reason I moved back was to make a point of getting out more."

"Freya Bloom?" saying it as if tasting the name. "I like that. Freya was a Norse goddess right? Or was that Frigga?"

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A proud smile appears on the Nix’s lips, “Thank you! There are times I worry it’s too much, but I just love the feel everything gives.” Plus she was a Spring, she did things to excess sometimes. “Sure! What flavor?” she gestures to the menu which listed the tea flavors and the boba flavors. “Pick whichever sparks your interest! There are no right or wrong combos.” Though some went better together than others. She motions Mable over to the counter, moving behind it, ready to make her tea.

The smile remained, the praise was obviously enjoyed, “It was kind of my inspiration. I wanted a fairy-tale type mythical feel, something different, but comfortable.” Sapphires follow Mable’s eye’s to the ceiling, “Some of those are real, some not. But I’ve gotten to know quite a few of the local merchants who sell flowers. Which was why I asked you about your garden, I like supporting others. And that’s so kind of you to say! I’d love to help you.” It’s what she does, help others.

“You still gonna get up there?” she teases with a smirk.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread