Ended
Watch

Knock Knock

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    J
    John Doe

John arrived at Seraphina 's apartment with a box. In it was two cans of Deathwish coffee and a box of chocolate donuts. He knocked twice on her door. It was going to be a fun surprise.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The knocks surprised her, she hadn't been expecting anyone. Setting the sketches down, she gets off the couch.

Opening the door, a pleasant, and surprised, smile appears on her face,

"John!" she was clearly glad to see him, "Come in!" she motions him inside. The Nix was casual today in fitted jeans and a light colored sweater and no makeup. Once inside, she closes the door, "How've you been stranger?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John smiled his reflective chrome teeth. He entered, and set the box on the countertop. "I've been well. Working on Circe's equipment. Have to keep her merchandise spotless." He felt a bit more relaxed, knowing double-entendres wouldn't fly out of his mouth unintentionally. "Trying to get to know the new Lost in town. The guy Fawkes is a...unique...individual."

"How are you?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires eye the box before focusing back on John.

“You two seem to make a great team.”
    She compliments. "I really enjoyed stopping by, Circe's a lot of fun."

Nodding, “I talked to him at the bonfire, seems like a good guy. A bit awkward being social, but nice enough.” They were all unique, the joys of being Changelings. “What makes you say that?” she asks.

“Want something to drink? Coffee, tea, juice?”
    she offers. “Oh, pretty busy. Been working on some plans to expand the coffee shop. Thinking of some outdoor seating and looking into what hoops I need to jump through for it.” It was fun. “Doing some Dream stuff, even got some Dream Combat in which was a blast!” her face animated.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"Tea, please. I love coffee, but, I need something different." He smiled hearing her ambitions for an expansion. "That's exciting. I'm sure it'll be fun."

With regards to Fawkes, he only added, "Trying to come out of my shell and meet people. It's hard, but, I have to do it." He took a seat on the couch, "You have my undivided attention. Tell me, what was Dream Combat like for you?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Tea is it!” and she moves into the kitchen and sets the kettle on the stove. Various containers were taken down and she turns to John, “What flavor? I have some rose tea, berry basket, blood orange and lemon vervain.” She didn’t keep a lot of teas on hand.

“Oh it will! I have so many ideas! It’s been hard to keep them all straight.” She says with a laugh.

A nod, as she opened a tea basket, “Oh. But I have to say, you’ve come so far since I’ve known you! It’s been wonderful to see.” She compliments. “What’s hard about it for you?” she asks, leaning against the counter.

“What was it like? Well, it wasn’t my first go at Dream Combat, but it was my first time not having to fight for my life. But I find it fun and invigorating. The chance to use my mind and everything around me as a weapon is unbelievable. You ever done it?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John shrugged, "Surprise me. I trust your judgment about tea."

Then, he simply nodded. "Thank you. I'm just too hard on myself. I'm trying."

"But, enough about me, tell me about you."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Hmmm,” she turns back to the teas, deciding upon one. Picking up a container, she adds the right amount to the tea basket and places it in a cup. Adding a different one to her own, she then adds the water.

Bringing the cups to the coffee table, she sets his down in front of him and sits. “You need to stop being so hard on yourself. I know it’s easier said than done, but look at how far you’ve come! Learning to be comfortable around people and talk can be hard. But you got this. And sometimes trying is the best thing you can do.” A friendly smile as she blows gently on her tea.

“What about me? Nothing really new and exciting going on. Spring is busy getting our Coronation together, Winter really sets that bar high.”
    She teases. “But it’s coming together and it’s fun working with new faces. Lots of great ideas!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John sipped from the tea. It was an unusual taste for him. Low quality, high sugar brands were the 'choice' for tea drinkers among his income bracket. His tongue clicked against the back of his teeth. "What tea is this?" he asked.

He nodded at her words of encouragement. He didn't have much to add. "I'm very curious about your Dream Combat experience..."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Putting her cup down, “It’s the Berry Basket. A black tea with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blue cornflower petals. If you add honey or sugar to it, it’ll make the berry flavors really pop. But I wasn’t sure what flavors you liked, so I went with something kind of in the middle. If you don’t like it, I can make you a different flavor.” She offered, worried. “You can try mine if you want, it’s rose bud tea.”

Experience?

“Oh, well. My first experience was with Mhairi. There was a boarder at Edna’s that was having some issues. Turns out there was something in his Dream we had to fight.” She says, “Then last month Rhodes offered to teach others about Dreams. We then got to try some Dream Combat, which I absolutely love. Think Rhodes was a little surprised that I can fight.” There was a giggle, “I tend to use my petals as weapons, forming them onto my knuckles, or as projectiles. Tons of fun! But Sonnie was there, Abraham and even Titania.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.