Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Shout out to the Data Miner

S
    Steven

Dude, I need to give a Shout out to JonReeves . Dude, you are data mining some crazy old stuff and it's a blast from the past. For those of you who don't know this post:

Adam could feel the beasts of many predators circling for the kill. Adjusting his tie, tightening the leash on his very own.

"Her Eminence, Cardinal Dominique Evalda is a rising leader in San Francisco. She has managed to unify the Second Estate of the San Francisco Bay like no one before her. Better than even Father Don Matteo. Her influence is great, her ambitions greater. It is her desire to unify all the Sanctified in California under her religious authority. To that end, she has sent emissaries like myself to connect with the Lance in other Domains."

Adam looks toward the stairs and every dark corner in the room before continuing.

"The Second Estate of Sacramento had cut all contact, failed to respond to messages. In all honesty, she fears that hostile action has been taken against the Covenant here." Leaning in closer. "And Mother Superior Donna Maria has not aided in combating those fears. It was her who informed the Cardinal of the destruction of All Hallow's Church and the final deaths of members of its congregation. It was her who spoke of the troubles within the court of Sacramento."

"But Mother Superior has not been the Cardinal's only source. Prince Jazeem's own envoy Mary Anne shared her account of Sacramento, followed by the reports from Stax, Madame Trixie, and others who have had encounters here. I do not wish the attention of the Cardinal's Inquisitors on anyone. Their methods are questionable but their loyalty isn't. Like the mythic hydra, cut one head, two more arise. Have any of you experienced the pain of vomiting insects?"

Taking a moment to look around the room again. Then lowering his voice.

"You have obviously heard from those I've mentioned regarding the troubles in the Bay. Coups against Prince Jazeem, the Morlock uprising, Brood and Hunter attacks, and perpetual covenant strife. It is only through the strength of the Primogen Council that the Domain has remained intact, however, not without cost. San Francisco is fractured and Evalda plans for the Second Estate to be the glue that binds it back together. The Lance does not currently have a voice on the Council, something the Cardinal is working hard to change."

With a sigh, "As for me, I want to stay far away from that chaos. So the sooner I can report to the Cardinal that the Sacramento Sanctum is secure as evidenced by my remaining here to caretake its records and relics the better. The better for everyone. San Francisco's problems are best left there."
    has a ton of Sactown history in it. Mary Anne, Prince Jazeem, the Coup. That's all stuff I came up with for a plot back in 2011. Dude, my hat is off to you, I don't know that I have seen many players that dive as deep into the site lore as you do to create and build out your characters.

J
    Colonel John Jefferson Davis
    Striking Looks
    (Rakish)
    Manipulation
    (Finesse)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Barfly
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Alder John Jefferson Davis Lord Pursuivant

Striking Looks 2 (Rakish)
    Manipulation 4 (Finesse)
    Fame 1 (Entertainment)
    Kasterborous
    Adam Exlibrist
    John Davis Scenes

You never provided a photo for Prince Jazeem but I figured he looked like this:
    https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fd/95/e6/f...f4b9f9af68.jpg

Oded Fehr

3. Likes Vincent liked this post
    S
    Steven

Good Call Mr. Reeves. Very good call.

J
    Colonel John Jefferson Davis
    Striking Looks
    (Rakish)
    Manipulation
    (Finesse)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Barfly
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Alder John Jefferson Davis Lord Pursuivant

Striking Looks 2 (Rakish)
    Manipulation 4 (Finesse)
    Fame 1 (Entertainment)
    Kasterborous
    Adam Exlibrist
    John Davis Scenes

Since it was before the time of face claims. Here is my image of Mother Superior:
    http://www.campaignbrief.com/assets_...338-299370.jpg

6. Likes Vincent, Ruach liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.