Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

The flames carried higher and higher as more of the Lost gathered around the periphery of their Ascended Queen of silence and sorrow...

@Seraphina

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A friendly smile was offered to the uncanny guy, “Hello yourself.” Greets the angelic voice. The bow was….weird. Then a shake of her head, “Not really. I think maybe Winter likes to throw an extra party a little less formal and more relaxed then the Coronation. But I could be wrong, don’t quote me on that.” She says with a laugh.

Out of the corner of her eye, she catches the motion from Sasha, “Excuse me one second.” She walks back over to the Dancer.

A hug? Sure. She accepts the hug, feeling her skin goosebump through the thin material of her dress. While she wasn’t sure what to make of the hug, she enjoyed it. Maybe her and the Queen were closer than she thought.

“Sure! Those sound great. I was just getting to know a new face over by the fire.” She gestures with her head towards Fawkes, and moves back toward him.

Another smile, "Sorry about that." she says, "This your first Freehold event?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

Fawkes watches the interaction with alien interest, brightening a bit when Seraphina returned. "This Freehold," he clarified.

"New structure means new algorithms. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing," he admitted. "I've greeted the Ascended Monarch. I've greeted the Iron Spear that claims she's Sovereign of my Court. I've met the Groundskeeper. There's no Freehold Oath; does this mean I'm...just welcome?" He speaks in the usual monotone, but the way his gaze keeps clicking to each of the Lost, there's an air of excited nerves.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Claims she’s Sovereign? That was unexpected.

“Well, what do you want to be doing? I don’t think there is anything we’re supposed to do expect keep an eye open for threats and defend when needed.” Unless she missed something.

Ah, the Oath. “You are correct, there is no current Oath, but I think the current Monarchs and Director plan to talk about it. There has been a lot of interest in putting one back into place, which I support.” If it mattered. “And yes,” a soft smile, “it means just welcome. Though I do understand feeling unsure.” she was trying to be reassuring. "What do you enjoy doing?"

Out of the corner of her eye she catches Rhodes return, and the smile. The butterflies returned to her stomach and she returns the smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

Fawkes sips the cider. What did he want to be doing? "Usually my function would be dictated by my Sovereign. The role of a Crimson soldier is establishing proper security measures to protect our Freehold. As there is no current Freehold, and no communal Motley Pledge, that means the function of my Oath still stands to fill those holes."

He notes the feeling of distance that the demeanor of nature is creating, "I'm glad you understand the potential of the situation." her question at his hobbies wasn't surprising. She was trying to establish common ground, like those at the Shady Lady.

"I like..." he has to pause to think, "going to the shooting range, music...walking, training, and reading," he cocks his head, "Do any of those topics work?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Crimson soldier, sounded badass to the Nix. “Have you considered entering into a Pledge with your Monarch? I’m not sure when the Monarchs as a whole will be meeting, but surely there is a way to fulfill your role until then? It must be frustrating.” And she didn’t know how to help fix it.

A nod, “Oath’s are important, and a Freehold without one can be dangerous. And with the increase in our numbers lately, an Oath would be a nice fit.”

She listens with interest, “Shooting range? Guns? I believe your Monarch is really into those.” Like, really into them. Then a laugh, light and musical in quality, “Work? Of course they do! I just like getting to know people. I’m an avid reader myself, music kind of goes with who I am.” A shrug with her smile, “And I train as well, though I’m not sure if it’s the same or not. I’m trying to learn boxing at a local gym, to pair it with my fighting skills.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

"Your voice is lovely," Fawkes agrees with a firm nod, "I don't have any professional martial training beyond my grappling skills. Maybe you can teach me what you've learned." The Iron Spear to admire the Lost that learned to defend themselves on their own time. She's great.

"I haven't sworn any Pledge to Circe," Fawkes corrected, "She is just a rank above me, and I will respect this. After speaking with her, I would defer to her in manners of battlefield engineering as an artillery jockey. I appreciate her service, but don't trust her to lead me in a war zone," he said bluntly without hesitation. It was easy to talk to the siren.

"She, however, apparently thinks you're the Vernal Sovereign," He cocks his head with a click, "Did I miss something?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Thank you!” she gushes with a grateful smile. “I love sparring with others! I’ll let you know the next time I’m at the gym and you can join me. But a fair warning, getting frozen yogurt is kind of a tradition after.” She says with a laugh. “My go to training is Kung Fu, so boxing is still new to me and I’m not very good at it. But I have fun learning.” A bright smile. Though she missed Quick, he was a great sparring partner.

Well, that was that then. “I hope there doesn’t end up being a warzone, but I’ve fought beside her in the Hedge. Not like, a real battle or anything, and she was quite impressive.” Maybe it was a Summer thing?

“Yeah, I heard that.”
    There was a shake of her head, the silver and gold spun hair reflecting the fire, “If you missed something, then I did as well.” She jokes, “My Sovereign is Ingrid, who is also our Director, and I have no intent to hold the Vernal Crown. Being Queen just isn’t something I see myself doing, though maybe I should be flattered?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

"Fair warning: my kinesthetic learning is garbage." Being taken apart for a length beyond time, only to be bound back into a body was always a dissociative experience for his kin. The woman was so animated and he was beginning to unconsciously mirror it,

"I'm glad to know she can fight. But that is only a single aspect to being Sovereign of any Court, M'am. Qualities of a military leader have a specific set of skills," he looks at his fingers as he lists off pillar principles,

"Know yourself and seek self-improvement.
    Be technically and tactically proficient.
    Develop a sense of responsibility among your subordinates.
    Make sound and timely decisions.
    Set an example.
    Know your people and look out for their welfare," his gaze flicks back to Sera as one of those examples was just recently highlighted with mistaking such an important office.

"Keep your people informed.

Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions.
    Ensure assigned tasks are understood, supervised, and accomplished.
    Train your people as a team.
    Employ your team in accordance with its capabilities."

Fawkes runs out of fingers and actually chuckles quietly, "This probably is boring. Is there anything special about this bonfire?" He was a little proud of remembering things like topics of interest. The positive feeling is half-remembered and surprising.

Re-involving himself beyond interacting with gangs apparently did have some positive effects; socializing could have more than just the outcome of communicating. The Spring Courtier apparently was fulfilling her role without realizing it.

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking and waving a hand, “You’ll be fine. Boxing is fairly easy to pick up on and I think you’ll nail it. But even if you don’t, we all start somewhere and I found myself knocked on my butt more times than I care to admit.” She clearly found her own short coming funny.

From her face, she was listening, “My apologizes, I don’t know a whole lot about how that works in your Court.” And as he listed them off, she once again listened, then shakes her head, “Not boring at all!” she exclaims. “Those are all important qualities to have in a Sovereign, especially setting an example. Our Sovereigns should be someone we can look up to and strive to be like, someone who embodies our Courts.” But if he had an issue with Summers Queen, that was on them.

Looking at the bonfire, she shrugs, “If there is, I haven’t heard Queen Sasha say. Though she did instruct Winter to keep the fire going. Maybe it has something to do with Sorrow?” she shrugs, “I know at the Coronation, they had a salt well, where we could write one word associated with our deepest sorrow, and then place it in the water. Never seen anything like it, but it did force you to reflect in a way. So maybe the bonfire is a way to reflect in some way.” She had no clue, she was only guessing.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread