Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
(Vorpal) Happiness Is a Warm Gun

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded to Garrett. "I'll need to ditch the bike here. I can attempt to cloak it. Maybe I can get it buy back it at a police auction." He shrugged, maybe it was a joke.

"What about the bodies? Are we going to leave them there?"

S
    Steven

Krieg

The bodies are shoved into the back of the cube van and the crates are put in front of them so they cannot be seen unless the crates are removed. All in all, the situation is secure, at least... for now.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper was already moving as both talked, giving the animal instruction to guard the territory after they had left. The faster the officers discovered a decidedly vicious dog—and coincidentally dealing with the distraction to potentially buy more time—the better.

The Savage is in the driver's seat and the van in started after the quick exchange of Whispers. "I do not know, Krieg. Hide yourself: you look like you just gutted a pig. Mable, you will have to ride in the back, you were mauled, and I would rather not have someone spy you as a passenger."

Prosper will pull out, goading the Crone to haul ass and get in, or be left behind.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable climbs into the back of the truck.

K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded. "Alright, I'll walk until it's safe for a pick up." He looked between the two. "Good luck." He rounded a corner and faded from sight. The giant would walk back to the Farm under the Cloak if he had to.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-05 16:03:23 Krieg rolls 6 to Cloak of the Night [Intelligence + Stealth + Obfuscate] (10 Again) 2, 10, 2, 2, 1, 5, 7 1 success

S
    Steven

Okay... so... why are we not healing? You all have vitae right?

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Heal 1 lethal and 2 bashing)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable will heal in the back of the truck.

K
    Krieg

Healing 4 bashing with 2 Vitae

K
    Krieg

Fat finger typo, 1 vitae, not two

S
    Steven

The Kindred are able to escape with their spoils in tow. They have a vehicle filled with illegal weaponry and dead bodies. Flashing police lights can be seen in the distance, but there is no immediate worry. As long as they don't doddle, the crew will be able to get away fine.

Scene over. Please continue this in another thread at your secure location for a cube van full of guns and dead bodies. Also, please be advised, the other half of your crew is not available to assist or join you until their scene is done. The scenes happened simultaneously.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.