Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Lead a Zebra to Water

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Hailey Morton tied up the laces on her boots, grabbed her keys, and walked out of her apartment taking long purposeful strides. An older woman that lived in her building gave her a disapproving scowl as she passed but Hailey ignored it, the old bat had some sort of problem with the way she dressed. Today it was purple, corset style, top that showed her midriff and a matching skirt - both made of a velvety material and adorned with black lace. She wore dark mascara and bright red lipstick and her wavy black hair worn down. The boots, normally a part of her work 'uniform', started at her knees and ended with sharp stiletto heels. Tonight they weren't head for work, a friend at college recommended the Zebra Club and she wanted to check it out.

Hailey's Outfit

When she arrived she walked straight up to the bar with a air of confidence, making sure that her hips moved with an alluring sway, and checking out what kind of crowd was assembled. She asked the bartender for two shots and leaned against the bar to wait for them.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walks out of the bathroom. Her hair is in a high pony tail. She wears a skirt and top with a bare midriff. It is a quintessential gypsy outfit.
    her outfit

She walks up to the bar, "Glass of wine, love" she says to the bartender. "Red" she says as a caveat. Sally definitely stands out in a place like this in her flowing dress and tight top.

Hailey downs the first shot without a flinch then waves at a man that's checking out her scantly clad butt. The man was leaning against the bar next to a woman that Hailey instantly recognized and she charged the next shot then made her away, through the gathering of drinkers, over to Sally. "That's a lovely skirt," she said to the familiar person's turned back. The man she waved to is now drinking his beer with a grin as two lovely ladies have seemed to gather around him.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally Turns and looks to Hailey, "Mahb! Hello love," She says leaning forward with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "How are you love... You look smashing." She says admiring Hailey's scantily clad figure.

Hailey smiles and returns the hug. "I'm well... You can call me Hailey here though if you'd like," she says then takes a card out of the little black purse she was carrying and hands it to Sally. "My boss gives me these discounts for my friends. Use it if you want to or give it to someone you know." The card reads "Intimate Moments" in red cursive letters with an outline of a heart behind it followed by an address and some fine print that reads "Lingerie * Videos * Novelties * And More!"

The bartender give Hailey a questioning look and Hailey nods to him and he brings about another shot for her. She doesn't take it off the bar immediately, she just tosses some cash next to it.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Ah you work at a specialty store. Why am i not surprised." She says with a wink and a smile. "So what brings you out to this lovely establishment tonight?" Sally asks as she sips her wine.

"Just looking for some trouble," Hailey responds as she winks at the guy next to them and takes her shot.

S
    Steven

"Ah I see, you are the trouble maker are you not?" She asks rhetorically. "I see that one has caught your fancy. So what say you? Will he be yours tonight?"

"Probably not, he's too easy.. I do enjoy being a tease though." Hailey giggles. "Want to dance? That'll get these guys excited!"

S
    Sally Romanov

"I would love to dance. But I need to keep an eye out. I am supposed to be meeting a client for drinks, but sadly looks like she will be standing me up." Sally holds out her hand for Hailey to lead the way.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last