Ended
Watch

Suds and Fun

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    J
    John Doe

Seeing Fawkes' frown, followed by Sera and Mable, the Darkling shrank into himself. Oh dear. He held up his hands - partially out of fear that a physical problem might happen. "Totally didn't mean to suggest that Fawkes. I'm sorry," he swiftly apologized.

Slowly, he backed away from the Elemental, he kept his eyes low, focusing on the man's feet.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

His mind was boiling with half-formed thoughts running together as the storm twisted and scraped inside his head. -thinksyou'reachild-hasnofucking-whatsecurityis-I'mNOT-

Fawkes took the towel from Sera, blinking in momentary confusion.

Oh.

He'd cracked.

He gingerly pressed the towel to the trickle of sand that leaked from his face, eyes flicking momentarily to Mable. "Thank you," he said quietly to the siren as she admonished the other man.

John's shrinking reaction told him it was time to leave. His mood was on the razor's edge, and another comment might get him arrested. "'Scuse me..." Fawkes hands the towel back to Seraphina, pressing his thumb to the hairline split along the corner of his mouth. He nods mechanically to John as the Darkling apologized, leaving the rest of the laundry where it was as he walked out the door.

Fawkes exits the scene, unless someone attempts to stop him.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding eagerly, “It’s amazing! So many flavor combinations!” she quite enjoyed mixing the different flavors.

“Gonna hold you to that! And call you.” A wink.

Then John backtracked, and apologized. She felt bad, because she knew John was just trying to be helpful. But you had to be careful how you phrased things.

She focuses back on Fawkes with a gentle smile and nod.

He was leaving?!

Part of her wanted to stop him, but he seemed really upset at what John said. Did he need to be alone? She knew when she was pissed enough it was best to leave her alone.

But his laundry! Her mouth opens, but then closes. She wasn’t sure.

Sapphires look to John.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled at Sera. "I'm good for it."

She watched the shirtless guy start to leave, "Ummm, nice meeting you," she said sweetly. He reminded her of some others she knew, shy, jittery.

"Will he be alright?" she asked tentatively.

J
    John Doe

John frowned. He was at a loss for words. "I uhm..." deeply embarrassed, it took a few moments before he looked over to Sera. "I don't know." The Darkling slowly sat down on the bench. He rested his head upon his hands, cupping his eyes. "I didn't mean to."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

With a soft sigh, she shrugs, “I hope so. Maybe he’s just not having a good night.” But that was a guess.

She picks up the wet laundry he left, and puts them in a dryer, putting coins in and turning it on.

Looking to John, “I know you didn’t.” she says with a half-smile, “Maybe something you said just hit a nerve, some people have had different experiences and words can trigger things.” He knew what she meant. “We can try and talk with him later, bring him his clothes freshly dried and folded.” She offered hopeful. "We can even throw in some pastries from my coffee shop!" she was trying to be cheerful.

Nothing she could do now.

“Anyway, I managed to talk Mable into coming to an open mic night!” she says with a grin.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable hated seeing anyone distressed, "It will be ok, John. I know a few people who are very skittish or easy to upset, it usually is just them stepping outside their comfort zone."

Catching onto Sera's cheerful tone, "I bet he will love some scones or brownies. Yes, I will come and sing at the next open mic night, just remember if people walk out with their ears bleeding you have been warned."

J
    John Doe

John slowly raised his head, "Yea," he said with a dejected sigh. A few moments passed before he commented further. "Well, I look forward to the open mic night." He forced a smile on his face. "Just keep me in the loop."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod to Mable in agreement.

“Well, March is almost here, so the Saint Patricks themed goodies will be coming in. I can put together a nice little basket with a variety of things.”
    The idea already forming in her mind. She then laughs, light and musical, “You’ll be fine! I’ve heard some truly bad singing, and I doubt you’re that bad. And if you do scare away customers, then I’ll just have to put you to work.” She says with a grin.

She walks over to John and places a hand on his shoulder, “It’s all good. Stop beating yourself up, it’ll get sorted out.” Things usually always worked out.

“Oh, you plan to come too?!” there was a happy smile, “That’s great! I’ll let you know! Don’t think I’ve heard you sing yet!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So John, tell me about the charitable work you do." Mable smiled sweetly at him as she folded clothes.

Her washer beeped and she sniffed the laundry. "Needs another cycle." she restarted the washers.

"Yay, John, please say you will sing too. Sera said she will sing to get customers to stay if I scare them. And Sera, I will certainly help out. I can pass out bubble tea to people." Mable laughed.

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread