Sheriff,

I've made a copy of the report that I have given to Her Grace.

I am grateful for Blackbird's assistance. I am in her debt.

- Krieg

-------

Your Grace,

As part of keeping you informed of my operations, I have some troubling news. I was called by Sheriff Moretti to assist with an apparent emergency.

Riding with Mable, we were caught in a police blockade. Having been through a similar situation before, with trigger happy officers, I was not keen on taking chances. I exited and entered Obfuscate to check up on Deputy Blackbird. Mable was forced to move onward by the officer.

I kept an eye on my partner. Much to my appreciation, she kept her cool. I attempted to navigate to reconvene with Mable, only to move too swiftly in this intense situation. The officer drew his gun upon me and threatened to shoot me.

As he approached to arrest me, I spotted an unconscious agent in the vehicle. The gunman was not affiliated with the victim in the vehicle. Because of this, I fear that there may be greater foes in our fair Domain.

I gave my would-be assailant a Masquerade safe reminder that he was not the predator, but prey. Deputy Blackbird portrayed the damsel-in-distress and enabled me to escape unharmed. The lingering effect allowed Deputy Blackbird to flee to safety as well.

This report is incomplete, and there are more angles to cover. I will be meeting with Sheriff Moretti and those involved to learn what happened with them, and present a more comprehensive report for you.

Sincerely,

Krieg