Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix had sneaked out of bed, being careful not to wake Rhodes. Grabbing his shirt, she put it on and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. The good thing with one of her coffee makers? It was quiet. She choose a dark roast, and hummed under her breath as she heated the water in the kettle. Filter in the top, coffee grounds added. Checking the temperature, cause her kettle had a thermometer on it, she was happy to it was ready. Water poured over coffee grounds. Wait. Pour again, circle pattern. Finally the coffee was ready! Placing the Chemex on a tray with two cups and cream and sugar, she heads back into the bedroom.

Pausing in the doorway, she took a moment to watch him, studying his handsome features.

When he did wake, he would see a Treasured leaning against the door with a tray and wearing only his shirt, a pair of underwear and an innocent smile.
    Rhodes Xadun
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slowly, Rhodes stirs awake. As emerald eyes blink open, he spots Sera standing by the door, and his lips break into a sleepy smile. "Beautiful," He says softly."I never tire of waking up to this. Why are you staying over there?" He nods her over. "Sleep well, sweetheart? If you were as worn out as I was you should have."
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling, “Because I was enjoying the view.” She states. Making her way over, she places the tray on a night stand before sliding back into the bed, “Oh, I slept great! One of the best nights sleep I’ve gotten in a while.” She leans over and kisses him, “Want some coffee? I would have made something to eat, but, uh, cooking isn’t a strong suit of mine.” Says the Nix with a laugh and a shy shrug.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

" You can have a better look over here..." he smiles, leaning into the kiss.

"I'd love some," he says."Unfortunately, it's not one of my talents either," Rhodes chuckles, sitting himself up and taking the cup. "Delicious. So. Any nice plans today? Or might I impose a little longer?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smirking after the kiss, “This is very true.” She replies softly with a wink.

Laughing, “Well don’t we make quite the pair then.” She says taking a sip of her own coffee and sitting cross legged. “Plans?” she thinks for a moment before shaking her head, “Nope! Already let the coffee shop knowing they wouldn’t be seeing me today.” Days off were good.

Raising an eyebrow, “Impose?” she asks surprised, “You never impose, I enjoy spending time with you. So I was hoping you’d want to spend some more time together. Either stay inside the rest of the day, or go out somewhere, both sound perfect to me.” As long as she with him anyways.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"We make a wonderful pair. We'll just be forced to go out a little more," Rhodes says with a smile. "So, I have you all to myself for the day? What will we do with ourselves?" he asks innocently.

The Flowering kisses her shoulder, and strokes her skin beneath the covers. "I can't remember the last time I just stayed inside all day. BUt if we're in no rush to go anywhere, I suppose I could learn to enjoy it." He sips his coffee.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Looking at him, there was a nod, “We do. And I am always game for going out. Though I think I want to learn how to cook something. Nothing fancy, cause I’d probably hurt myself,” a laugh, “but something. Might be fun, something different.” She was going to do it. There had to be cooking classes somewhere. “You do! Though I think I’m getting the better end of the deal.” A sly smile and wink. “Oh, I’m sure we could figure something out.” She replies, sipping her coffee, “Netflix and chill, card games, the skies the limit!” she gushes playfully.

“Really? You’ve never just taken the day to yourself?” she thought everyone did that. “Relax in your pajamas, or naked, with a good book, everyone needs days like those.” True. “I’m going to make that one of my missions, to make you take days off to just relax.” A nod, it was happening.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes watches the Treasured adoringly. "I should really do the same. We each think we're getting the best deal with the other. I doubt we'll ever agree on that," he smiles lazily. "I did promise to teach you cards, didn't I?" The Flowering says thoughtfully, his pale fingers cooling through her golden curls.

Rhodes kisses Sera's lips softly. "I meant with someone... The strange thing about having a vocation like mine is I read for pleasure all the time - I don't see that as different. But time with you, darling - that is always relaxing, even in the throws of passion. My troubles fade away with you." He looks down into the cup, avoiding her eye, smiling softly to himself.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Giggling as she listens and sips the coffee, “We don’t have to agree on everything. Even if I’m right.” She says with a shrug and a wink. “Oh, we could play cards! Call for some takeout, stay in bed all day, sounds like a great day to me!” eyes close as a blissful smile appears, enjoying the touch.

She eagerly kisses him back. “Ah, I see. So what did you do to relax before me?” surely he took time to relax. She felt her heart skip a beat at his words, and reaches out to gently touch his hand, “I have to say, being with you has made smiling easier and more genuine for me. I can be me and it’s ok. I like that.” her cheeks flushing as she admitted that.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes turns and stares. "You are not!" he laughs, warm and real. "That sounds wonderful," The Flowering says. sighing contentedly and resting his head on hers... only to feel the leaves and branches tug at her hair. "Dammit...."

"Oh, you know, the usual. Hand cream and a box of tissues," he jokes, grinning."Usually a large fire, a book and an old scotch." He smiles. "I feel the same way. I don't think I have smiled this way since... before. And it's all thanks to you."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread