Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Abraham contacts Sasha

THREADID
    A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham arranges for a letter to be delivered to the Blue Note.

"Most Honorable Onyx Sovereign,

I apologize for the impersonal mean of communication - it nonetheless felt more appropriate than imposing my unannounced presence on your undoubtedly busy schedule of a Monarch, a Notary and a business owner. If it's not too bold a request, I'd like to meet with you whenever and wherever you deem appropriate, to get to know you better and inquire about the history and future of Sacramento. Others in our community speak highly of you, and I'd be remiss to not at least seek advice from you, especially after the latest slip in judgement.

Yours sincerely
    Abraham Norton"

Traditionally, an iris is attached to the missive.

Sasha Selena

A
    Abraham Norton

Just noticed the mention bbcodes didn't work. Sigh.

Sasha Selena

S
    Sasha

Upon receiving the letter in her normal round of mail at the Blue Note, Sasha had to read it a few times. It wasn't particularly something she often received so it was perplexing. The addition of the Iris was also thoughtful, but as she read it, the Fairest looked at the flower and wondered if it was something akin to the Springs.

Abraham did hit all the points, one thing most didn't know was that she still taught at the Studio. Juggling all of that was undoubtedly something she didn't often complain about. Sasha liked to be busy, so busy that she did not think about how there was no one else to worry about. Yet, she still missed that.

So she returned the letter, to the Spring's place.

Greetings Mr. Norton,

I would be happy to visit with you on this [date]. Please meet me at the Mirror Maze and make sure to dress a little warmer, it may be chilly.

Kind regards,
    Sasha

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.