Watch

(AGToO) Dawn

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze looks over at Shodan. "You look busy. Want me to drive?" he asks.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"No. No umbrellas. Some people walk in the rain; other people simply get wet."

Campanella takes the other mage's numbers and adjusts his phone as requested. He leaves his car keys conspicuously on the dashboard before he exits the vehicle, taking the whisky with him. He hunkers down in his coat, ensures he is carrying the boxed drink securely, and prepares to leave.

"The wards and supernal strangeness? That would be the hard drive I received from Eurydice before she left. Source of my dreams. And a reason why we find ourselves here. Not sure how it all hangs together yet but I am hopeful my colleague will give us the insight we need."

"I expect the lift is down to welcome myself and my associate here," he added before he ventured in the downpour. "Good to know you are keeping watch. I'm sorry to have to leave you both behind but I'm not sure my artist colleague would appreciate four of us imposing on his hospitality. I stand a better chance with two."

" Alastor ?"

Campanella moved off into the murk.

He will wait for Alastor so the pair can walk together into the gallery. The Moros will be looking for his colleague: he is not here to steal or scout tonight.

Campy did not bring umbrella's damn it! Hope people are okay with splitting the party - I will try and get the information and get out.

For reference - the whisky is a bribe to assist their information gathering
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

4. Likes Vincent liked this post

0 Scenes

And so the Hierarch and the First Talon disappear into the night. Leaving the two Obrimoi in the back of the car.
    The connection suddenly and unexpectedly grows flimsy, if Shodan wants to keep tabs on the building they'll have to stay within a 300 yards radius from it. Fortunately, the Garage is nearby, its web page does even mention free wireless, otherwise they can keep driving around.

Campanella and Alastor go here. Shodan and Kaze can continue here
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

S
    Shodan

And so the two men exit, quickly disappearing behind the veil of rain.

"So, Kaze, my friend... if we want to see what's going on inside, we have to stay extra close. Also, you any good behind the wheel? I have a feeling we'll be making our great escape in a haste"

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Nope. Not at all." Kaze says, "I mean, you know, I can drive on the freeway and all, but my combat training doesn't extend to fancy driving at all." he says with a smile.

"The Councillor did say something about staking out the back door, right?" he asks. "We could park back there, keep the motor running for a 'quick getaway?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

S
    Shodan

"Okay, I see" He responds when Kaze admits his lack of experience "Cars are machines, and machines are kind of my domain, so... you mind if I sit behind the wheel?" If the other Obrimos agrees, Shodan will squeeze himself towards the driver's seat inside the car. No way he is going outside in this fucking torrent. Regardless of the Arrow's decision, however, he weaves some magic into the steering wheel "Okay, now we are less likely to stumble to our deaths in this thing" A humorless laugh. The spell came out a bit less potent than hoped for, but still - better than nothing, right?

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-24 16:01:05 Shodan rolls 7 to Alter Accuracy (Gno + Matter + HS) (10 Again) 4, 2, 1, 4, 9, 8, 2 2 successes

"Good idea about the back door, let's go there" And the Prime Mover will drive to the spot... or he will let Kaze do it, if it is him in control of the car. The engine is running, primed for a getaway "So, speaking of combat training - you brought any weapons? Also, this kind of spec-ops operation is probably more you than me, so I welcome any advice you might have"

0 Scenes

A lone black AMG G-65 is parked in the middle of the last sub-floor of a parking mall, it's tinted glasses are down, the front door is wide open and an ominous cloud of smoke is being pushed outside, shined upon by cold LED lights.
    "Good thing they're late", a lanky man says aloud as he frantically tries to undo the hole the "ashing" bore through the fabric, "even though she'll sense right through the resonance. I'll never hear the end of it, fuck". The screen of his laptop flashes alive and the man bolts to work on it, "Who's pinging?"
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Uh, sure. Keys are on the dash." Kaze says, slipping out of the driver's side door and walking around the front to enter on the passenger's side, ignoring the downpour and the wet.

"Well, the three main things are, being able to know what's going on in there, being out of sight or at least unnoticed out here, and being close enough to do something about it if that first part indicates we need to act." Kaze says simply. "So, do you have a way to keep eyes on them?" he asks.

S
    Shodan

Well, if the Arrow wants to get wet, that's his choice.

"Okay, I think we got all three. We have video surveillance, environment monitoring, fire alarms and all the other cool things. If shit hits the fan and we time it right, we can go full Cube on whoever crashes the party there. So, we see what's going on, in more ways than one. We are just two guys chilling in a car outside of plain view, so that's good as well. And we are close enough to rain hellfire in there in no time flat, so... I'm optimistic"

Now, sentry duty. For the moment, nothing left to do. Small talk, then?

"So... how are things going with the Aegis?"

0 Scenes

"Good evening, it seems we weren't the only ones brave enough to challenge the deluge. In your case, even more so than us", noise.
    --
    "You could borrow mine, if you so wish", static sounds.
    --

The speakers are buzzing, the man's hands fly over the keyboard as yet another screen comes alive, the car, outfitted like a NASA control room is the stage, and he's the disk jockey. Sine wave after sine wave, functions and methods are called, scipy loyally processes the signal from the noise, scrubbing away the roars of thunder and amplifying the signal, with a lil bit of "true" magic, even the chaotic influence of the rain will be isolated from the otherwise inchoate track.
    "Hmm", he says taking another drag, his highs higher and higher, "what's up, still inside the gallery?", he wonders aloud.
    Better check on them. Sure, somebody else has penetrated the system, it's a bad idea, curiosity killed the cat after all. But he has a backdoor, and cats have 9 lives anyway. So he hacks into the system again, hoping it hasn't been re-patched already. He just hopes the second intruder isn't one of those white hat information wants to be free scrubs.
    "What the fuck", he exclaims after not just his first, but the following three attempts are rebuffed with extreme prejudice. The fifth did the charm though.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-25 05:32:29 Newmark rolls 14 to Hacking (10 Again) 3, 10, 3, 2, 5, 2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 7, 3, 5, 1, 3 1 success
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread