Ended
Watch

Thomas writes to Rebecca

THREADID
    T
    Thomas Boyle

In a simple envelope rests a letter written in skilled penmanship:

"Honorable Priscus, Esteemed Harpy, Madam Simmons

I hope this missive finds you well. I am writing to inquire if there are any plans to organize a meeting of Clan Ventrue. Our Blood seems to grow in numbers recently, and I believe it is a grand opportunity to get more familiar with one another, especially since there's always so little time for proper, long conversations at Court - the fact that we move in different circles, being members of various Covenants, not helping at all. So, if your schedule permits, let's spend an evening as a Family.

I believe there are currently five Lords residing in Sacramento - you, Madam Harpy, Ms. Ashley Cohen of the Carthians, Mr. Graham Finley , also a member of the Movement (I note that he arrived late at the last Formal Court, and the meeting I'm proposing might be the perfect occasion for an Acknowledgement paired up with in-depth conversation), Mr. Jacque , Unaligned, and myself.

Bearing this high number in mind, I offer to provide the newly reestablished Crone Temple as the meeting's venue, if you decide that an office at the Nox might not be spacious enough to hold the five of us. The Temple provides a fair amount of space, a convenient location and stone walls to ward off unwanted visitors.

Should you not wish to organize a clan meeting at this time, let me express my desire to meet with you in private, in a location of your choosing. I'm sure there's much we could talk about"

Yours sincerely,
    Thomas Boyle"

The reverse of the envelope features an address of the Crone Temple

Rebecca Simmons

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca looked at the letter and smiled. Was this Kreig's handy work? Attempting to gain the Crone another position of power, or was it all Thomas's doing. While she wasn't a fan of him suggesting the meeting, a part of her enjoyed his ambition. She wrote a letter reply, making sure to deliver it to the Crone Temple, since that was the location of focus.

Mr. Boyle,

You are correct. Our family has grown much in these past nights and as such a meeting has been on my mind for some time. And while I greatly appreciate your offer to use the Temple as our meeting location, I believe the Nox's meeting room should more than serve our needs, though I would love of tour of the Temple at a later date. You shall receive a formal invitation when I have determined the date of the meeting. I look forward to seeing you there.

Madam Harpy Rebecca Simmons

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.