Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Night Stalkers) Take Out or Fast Food?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus drove down the street, heading he didn't know where yet. He couldn't take the crew back to the CH. "Eevee, We are heading to your hospital. I want to go over the info there, along with what we know now."

He pulled into the parking lot of a McDonald's. "I need a minute," Atticus explained as he slid out of the driver seat, leaving the vehicle running.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-02 11:46:42 Atticus rolls 4 to Thug Feeding (10 Again) 1, 6, 6, 4 failure

Entering the restaurant Atticus walked into the bathroom to find it empty. Damnit...

T
    Thomas Boyle

An eyebrow is raised as Atticus runs from the car and into the restaurant. If he'd be a mortal, Thomas would have a clear idea as for the reason, but this? This keeps the Ventrue guessing. It's probably the need to replenish one's rations of blood. A straight man like this wouldn't keep dangerous secrets from them...

...Would he?

The Lord speaks only when the group is full again "So, we have at least one, possibly more, ghouls sipping on Mekhet blood. Assuming we'd notice multiple poaching vampires earlier, and that one vampire can rarely sustain more than one ghoul, I'm going to be optimistic and say those others were ordinary humans"

He spares no thought on the hospital records. Elettra is definitely the insightful sort and she'll relay all the needed facts to them. Therefore, it doesn't matter if Thomas gets to see them or not. What matters is decyphering this crime scene riddle. The teddy bear may have been a lure, but it definitely wasn't a random object - it had its significance and allegorical meaning. Maybe connected to the cube, maybe not. In any case, Thomas uses all the idle brainpower to make sense of what they saw.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-02 15:14:59 Thomas Boyle rolls 9 to Solving riddles (Int 4 + Inv 4 + Specialty (Riddles)) (10 Again) 3, 9, 6, 5, 6, 7, 3, 8, 4 2 successes

E
    Elettra Vitale

Hmmm...a pit stop at McDonald's of all places? Very curious. But, she supposes it makes sense he must be low on vitae after all that had transpired in the alleyways.

Once Atticus gets back in the Jeep, "Stopping at my hospital is a good idea. With my access card, we can get in a back way. There are plenty of abandoned meeting rooms this time of night. We can use one of them to regroup and strategize."

C
    Cross

Elettra - you can pull the records yourself, or if you want to roll Manipulation + Persuasion + Allies + 2 to get the hospital records through a third party so your name isn't on it, then you can. What in particular are you looking for? I'll do one big post to set the scene based on that.

E
    Elettra Vitale

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-03 14:29:13 Elettra Vitale rolls 9 to Getting medical records (Manipulation 2 + Persuasion 3 + Allies 2 + 2) (10 Again) 8, 9, 2, 1, 3, 7, 6, 3, 8 3 successes

She looking for any background information name, date of birth, social security number, address. Also, if the body was claimed and if so who claimed him.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens intently, aware that there are parts to this he hasn't heard before. He takes in without comment the opinion and possible underestimation of their quarry, "The Pack".

C
    Cross

Bump - Steven

A
    Atticus James

Atticus walks out of the McDonalds with a coke and two apple pies. Atticus opens the door and slides into the vehicle. "What, can't use a places bathroom without buying something" As he pulls out of the parking lot, the food goes into a garbage can, can't waste the blood.
    Once Atticus gets back in the Jeep, "Stopping at my hospital is a good idea. With my access card, we can get in a back way. There are plenty of abandoned meeting rooms this time of night. We can use one of them to regroup and strategize."
    "Aight, let's go." Atticus said and made his way to the hospital. Once there, he parks in the open lot. "Lead the way." Atticus says to the Nurse.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap stays alert, looking around from inside the vehicle and as they exit and make their way to the hospital.

He is not too sure about the capabilities of this 'Pack' the old dog told him about. He thinks they set a trap, and suspects they meant to catch something supernatural, like him. He thinks they are probably territorial, not likely to come this far in pursuit, but he is determined not to underestimate them, again.

C
    Cross

A quiet room, closed in, where chaplains and nurses would speak with patients whose families were on death's door. There were plenty of these sorts of waiting rooms in hospitals. Little rooms, where people would get privacy for their grief, for their anguish, for their anger and pain. A doctor would deliver the news, and leave. "I'm sorry for your loss." And then it would be on to the next patient, onto the next fight for life and death while a grief counselor or victim services worker or psych nurse would try to be there, try to pick up the pieces...

Yes, Elettra Vitale knew these rooms well, but nobody had been in one of these rooms for the deceased in this case. Nobody had cared for him. In the end, though he had held onto his Rubix cube in hope, in reminder of a better time, nobody had come for him.

His name had been Robert Jackson. Age 38, social security number unknown. He was transient, with no fixed address and no identity on him at the time of his death. A police file number was on the file that Elettra's friends in records had copied for her. Surely, the night nurse needed it for some legitimate purpose, right?

Nobody had claimed him. The State of California would burn him away, and like so many vagrants who met their fate for one reason or another, he would be ash on the wind...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.