Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx meets Cosmo's look with a steely eyes glare."Roll those eyes at me again and I'll give you a black one," she says cuttingly. "Perhaps you forgot five seconds ago where I said "Open War with Seers" where my duty is to react to potential threats. Magic isn't strange to me but I don't use a lightning bolt to ignite a stick of incense just because I want to look like a badass." Nomatter how awesome it would be. "That... Galatia..." She pauses, looking to her Order-mate for confirmation, "Has forged her soul so as to be more comfortable as a predatory beast and transforms into such might be a walk in the park you but it takes a little time to adjust to for me, but I'm making the effort."

She looks from Kaze to Galatia "I don't think we've the space for that." An eyebrow arches again, amused. "If it's refinement you need, I suggest you join us for sparring. We're all trained in different styles. I can give you the address." There's a small smile, and Phoenyx moves back to the edge of the room, eyes flicking round but testing lingering on Cosmo for a half-second longer than the others.

The Arrow notes the new entry... One looking vaguely familiar from several conditions past.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

A
    Alastor

Assumptions were made, fingers were swatted away and casual threats were levied for a punch in the eye. The Mastigos didn't feel particularly inclined to interfere. Either Cosmo had the social chops to deal with the situation with social graces greater than the Arrows he was dealing with, or he'd mouth off and they'd see where it went. Lessons would be learned by all. It would probably be valuable. He caught Phoenyx looking salty at having to do a basic duty and ignored that too. Her pride could take a minute and she could do her damn job. Alastor simply gave the shark a nod. "All right, good. You're all set. Then let's get in touch once we're done here. I've got one hell of a briefing for you."

He turned his attention to Juris, stepping aside with Campanella. The squinty First flashed him a quick smile.

"Have a good trip?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

ST NOTE
    I'll leave this thread open two more days before I close it and formally lock it into Continuity.

Please be aware I will not be running a Consilium meeting for March, to allow for some scenes to conclude. That way there will be things to talk about

Presence
    (Eager)
    Striking Looks
    (Willful)
    Cosmo

Nimbus

A halo of white fire burns around his head.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Cosmo's eyes rolled, and it didn't stop there. His mouth opened slightly and his head rolled with his eyes at the Talon in a way that couldn't be taken anyway but deliberate and focused on Phoenyx. Now it was a matter of principal because if the line between honorable warrior and angry thug was an eye roll away? Everyone should know.

"Pretty sure if I get a drink downtown the bar won't get shelled or gassed." Cosmo said as he once again ended his eye roll on Phoenyx. "So it's a shadow war like everywhere else. One which, from the still standing condition of this cathedral and living status of it's occupants, isn't being waged within the building itself where Galatea introduced herself and cast."

He stared at his fellow Theurgist, unsure how she got from A to B except that violence happens so violence is a possibility. A thought that felt alien to the Apostate, who figured eccentric wizards should have more fun with their gifts.

"I'm Cosmo." He turned, glancing over to Juris as he continued turning towards the door. The Warlock spoke of awe and surprise because he missed the aggression that came before, and Cosmo was officially on to better business.

His back to Phoenyx, content in the protection of his Recognition, he made his way to the door.

S
    Shodan

Moar magez. If they replenish their ranks at this rate, the Seers are gonna crumble under sheer numbers.

"Shodan. Obrimos Libertine" He says to Juris, wondering if the Thearch would react in any overt way to his Order.

Although it doesn't seem like the Warlock is entirely new. A look is given to Campanella "You know each other?"

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Phoenyx, nodding slightly.

He introduces himself to Juris. "I'm Kaze. Obrimos. Adamantine Arrow." he says in a friendly tone.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

J
    Juris

The first one to speak to Juris was familiar, and important to speak to for that matter. "Thank you. Oh, and congratulations on becoming Heirarch. And that's the plan. Honestly I hated having to leave but you know how emergencies are. With that in mind I'm hoping to seek recognition for my return. Can we do that now or would you like to do that another time?"

Looking to Alastor Juris offered him a nod of his head and said, "it wasn't anything special. A mentor needed my immediate assistance with a trial in Dallas which took me far too long to resolve. But with that finished I can finally focus on Sacramento, which is good. I didn't even get a chance to unpack my boxes when I was last here," he said with a laugh.

As Cosmos, Shodan, and Kaze all introduced themselves Juris greeted them in return. Focusing on Shodan he said, "I was here briefly several months ago and I'm just now finally returning. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get to know everyone this time."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx's eyes narrow at the child-like behaviour of the Apostate. "Oh, are we in high school?! I'm sorry. I didn't realise we could be so flippant about our safety, when Seers have already openly attacked members of the Consillium. Of course you knew that. That a castle that still stands obviously makes it impregnable to infiltration or attack." She scowls. "Throw yourself on the fires of fortune if you must. But don't belittle the duty of taking the security of everyone seriously, because you never know when you, pretty boy, unaided by order or cabal, will be in dire need of that help."

The Arrow watches, leering, as Cosmo swaggers away. The whole reason I'm not blasting you is because I have principles that make me better than you. I've chosen to do something with my enlightenment. You serve only yourself.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

At last the Hierarch shifted. He rose and adjusted his robes.

"Yes. I have become Hierarch. I did not expect the news to have travelled so quickly. You are welcome here once again, Juris." Campanella said, his gaze lingering. "Lets draw things to an end. Perhaps we will have something more weighty to discuss at our next gathering."

"I shall also formally welcome the Awakened Abacus and Galatea." His gaze passed over Abacus quickly and landed on the Orphan where it stayed a short while.

Drawing himself up, the Hierarch left the meeting in stately fashion. Along the way he paused close to Kasterborous.

"Councillor," he said quietly with a slight inclination of the head.

Campanella left the meeting, effectively drawing it to a close.

Abacus Galatea Juris are fully Acknowledged.

As per some discussions coming out of the recent Status updates, Kasterborous is recognised as Acanthus Councillor. Hope people don't mind, it is a little out of synch. It seemed like an appropriate place to do it all. Matrixchild JonReeves Hiver Typhuzuzu13 please update your mainsheets
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread