Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Ok....so I didn't realize that Witch Hunters Regroup was open to anyone who wanted to pop in...lol! Is it too late to have Aurora show up? No worries if it is, maybe she can catch up later or something. But wanted to ask

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

We've not covered much. Come on over
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

And...

I have kicked off another little plot to tide the venue over.

Deals in Darkness is primarily a Physical / Social encounter. How you deal with the situation is up to you.

This is a little plot / vignette that could become a seed for a larger plot if sufficient interest is generated.

Have at it

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Looks yummy! Kaze is in! From the scene, I am not sure if I just post Kaze is there, or would we be already in the scene, as one of the three people by the two cars?

And...

I have kicked off another little plot to tide the venue over.

Deals in Darkness is primarily a Physical / Social encounter. How you deal with the situation is up to you.

This is a little plot / vignette that could become a seed for a larger plot if sufficient interest is generated.

Have at it

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

The three mysterious people are NPCs :P

You'd need to post in like you would do with any other plot.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Yumyumcrow it alright if I throw Langdon into Deals?

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Yes please rescue Kaze!

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

If you do, do so...

NOW...

'Cause I'm going to be switching to Combat Mode shortly, I think

>

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Sacramento is a big places. Not all the Mysteries find their way to the Awakened. Sometimes, a sorcerer has to go looking...

● The homeless are really turning into literal zombies these days. At one time you'd see the odd one or two shambling down the street or lingering hopelessly in that old parking lot or abandoned building. Recently, well, it has been getting noticeable. The only reason the authorities haven't got involved yet is because the homeless are largely invisible and Sleeper's have a wonderful habit of ignoring them. But to the Awakened - there is a pattern here and it doesn't look good.

● Yet more cheap flyers are going up! This time they are appearing over North Sacramento. A practitioner of Celestial Body Qi Gong is looking to establish a following.

● An unusual etched disc has appeared in the window of an Antique store in Old Sacramento.

Consider this to be an experiment. Above are some plot seeds. Let me know if there is any interest. And remember your scene caps (most of you can only be in 5 scenes at a time!). Please enjoy.

14. Likes Ruach, Xadun, Vincent liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Sacramento is a big place. Not all the Mysteries find their way to the Awakened. Sometimes, one must go looking...

● Here there be Monsters. A trashy tabloid known for its outlandish claims has been running several stories about a monster lurking in the Deer Creek Hills south of Folsom and east of Sacramento. There has even been a segment on a local news broadcast. Will you leave this one for the Truth Seekers, the Hunters, and the Nay-Sayers?

● How; who; what; why. What has caused a Mana Flare on the fringes of the city near Mather (and by extension, the Circle of Creation)? How has this happened. Why has it happened. And who, if anyone, is responsible?

Consider this to be an experiment. Above are some plot seeds. Let me know if there is any interest. And remember your scene caps (most of you can only be in a total of 5 scenes at a time!). Please enjoy.

Page 5 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread