(Echelon) Rats in the Walls

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

((Echelon) Rats in the Walls)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Garrett parks his vehicle several blocks from the location: far enough to not be located, but not too far to book it. His dress is unassuming with dark neutral colours to match the night; a scarf and hoodie from the campus against the cold. He checks the GPS to plan out street routes ahead of time as he slowly makes his way to the alleyways, checking his surroundings for a location free of the sleeping downtrodden or boozed up lads who couldn't find a bathroom in time.

When appropriate, Garrett cups his hands around his mouth and starts chattering to summon rats in the area.
      5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-24 19:16:23 Garrett Prosper rolls 11 to Call of the Wild (Presence + Animal Ken + Animalism) (10 Again) 8, 2, 3, 10, 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 6, 2, 10, 5, 1 5 successes

@Steven - Garrett intends to scout the construction site

2. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Twist Scenes

Due to how expenditures (post icon, expenditure reason) are saved, the
    Reason cannot be saved into the first post/thread start.
    If you need to note expenditures, go ahead and select the icon and just make an old-school note for the reason or do it with a REPLY/2nd post.

Garrett's expenditure is for Call of the Wild.

S
    Steven

In comes... ALLLL THE RATS! It's like that time Gary Oldman yelled EVERYONE!!!! in Leon the Professional, but with Rats. They come from the walls, they come from the sewers, they come from from all angles. As they arrive they circle the vehicle chitter back at the Magnetic Sauvage.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett winces as high heightened senses picks up on the rats a fair distance away. Perhaps they had latched onto a scent instead of following his call to an isolated alley?

I'm not sure if this is going to count as a Masquerade breech? If I didn't take proper precautions with Disciplines I may need to consult a Storyteller.

Well, he can't exactly talk to rats in the open right next to his vehicle with his license plate and security cameras.

Do you want me to spend a second Vitae and Call again?

S
    Steven

Krakenbox you are fine. It was a good roll, so you called well. I don't want or need you to spend anything. Sorry if my poetic license caused you a scare.

As the rats gathered around, the little beasts understood the requirements of their master and spread out to the construction sites. There are multiple sites, multiple building in the neighborhood, this will take time.

As Garrett watches his rats disperse, he can see the sites actively under construction. Around the clock. There wasn't much else to see... except.

Wits + Perception please, with Trained Observer if you have it.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

(-1 Vitae for Call of the Wild)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Garrett keeps a brisk pace to remain a fair distance from the mass migration of city vermin. He stops short of the site, sticking to an inconspicuous area as a jogger taking a break; heightened senses keen on the swarm of tiny bodies picking their way through the field.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-27 16:37:26 Garrett Prosper rolls 6 to Perception Check (Wits + Composure) + Trained Observer to negate up to -3 in penalties from mundane sources (10 Again) 1, 1, 1, 8, 8, 3 2 successes

S
    Steven

Garrett can see that at the corner of the city block were men dressed in dark clothing, trying not to stand out, but not really hidden either.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

(-1 Vitae for Call of the Wild)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Garrett will casually lean against a wall and let the rats do their scouting with patience. He won't try and engage the men or draw attention on purpose, but he keeps an eye on them as he messages Mable Wood :

Evening, Priscus. Are you interested in scouting a shady construction operation? I have a small army of vermin currently combing the site but I lack the connection with my Beast to take flight. There's a few literal Men in Black around the corner as well, I'm keeping a low profile.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable texts back "Yes, do you want me to fly in or meet you somewhere?"

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

I can give you to coordinates, how you proceed is entirely up to your preference. It may be a challenge to transform without notice, but I have no idea of your capabilities My role this evening is entirely to gather intel for Sheriff Moretti. We do not know enough to further insert ourselves without risk, at this time. Afterwards, I owe you a drink to start.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread