(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Where is this junkyard? Is it far?" Sonnie asked of Frank, as she watched him being frisked by the glass man. She eyed the railroad spikes curiously when they were produced. Like wooden stakes, except for True Fae instead of vampires. Too bad vampires weren't real.

The Beast turned to the King of Summer, putting a kink in her neck to look up at his face. "Since it feels like the road to Narnia wasn't used, he's gotta be on this side of the thorns. Tracking in the city is hard, but maybe I'll get lucky again in the park. Shall I go start looking, Your Royalness?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

(Kith Blessing)Glamour 1 Spent

”Before you run off Sonnie, I am not satisfied with this lack of any details on our friends beloved. I want to have more of the story before I send you running into trouble.”

“Now Frank, tell us about your beloved and you can make things right, otherwise I can’t make promises that this will turn out.”

The Ogre postured up, and took steps towards Frank as he was given the pat down. The message was Ogre’s are scary.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-05 19:37:56 Richard Price rolls 9 to Intimidate Frank into answering the question for his own good (Man + Int + Spec) (10 Again) 10, 4, 9, 3, 1, 6, 3, 6, 8, 9 4 successes

Rich has yet to hear what he wanted about the Beloved and is scaring the information out of Frank

Last edited by Richard Price; Jun 5th, 2019 at 07:41 PM.  Reason for Edit: Expenditure

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

"Can we walk and talk?" Fawkes ventured as he pocketed the cold iron. His voice was calm and quiet, not questioning the King but nudging a little for speed. He gave a little nod to Frank in thanks, but didn't make any attempts to smooth his small bubble of annoyance. The storm was impatient, and the Fairest didn't have any weapons or magical explosives.

As far as he was concerned, they could multitask.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She frowned. Whether Frank was on the run or just somebody extremely conscious about the environment rather than his personal hygiene, she couldn't tell.
    For the time being, they'd have to follow him, but be careful.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

S
    Selena

"If I had to guess, there was some place called Pick-n-pull that was easy to get into. I'm also pretty sure he sleeps there somewhere, but not much of any other details really miss." Speaking to Sonnie Wu.

Frank ran his hands through his hair. He sighed deeply and looked down. He raised his arms in the air again, wondering if everything was found that had been in his pockets. He was a little squeamish of the people suddenly wanting to help and at this point, there was some heavy uncertainty, but he started to talk. "They were taken while we were at a party. There was a lot going on at the party, and they had been sort of lost in the shuffle. The party was in the Freehold of Phoenix. There were some Fae that were supposedly ran out of town from Las Vegas or whatever. But they started combing and waiting in Phoenix. I heard that since Las Vegas sort of ran them out, that Phoenix thought they were more at ease and didn't have to worry. Boy, were we wrong." Shaking his head again.

"I found out my beloved was stolen away, after we had done a headcount. Nick's wife was also stolen but I'm not entirely sure if Nick is from Phoenix or Las Vegas." He shrugged slightly. "Sir, if you have a direct question, I'll be happy to ask and please do." Frank didn't know what the large man was getting at, and he was trying his best to answer, but since he had a one track mind it was difficult.

Frank wearily quirked his brow. "Uh, I can... I think?" Looking to the Summer Sovereign.

My apologies for the delay. Let's get this back on track!

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie nodded and googled the Pick-n-Pull on her phone, to get the address and directions. While she did that, the Emerald Courtier asked a few other questions she thought would help her find the missing Nicolas.

"Okay, cool, cool. What does Nick look like? What's his Seeming? His Kith? Can you describe his smell? The sound of his voice?" This was all pertinent information for a Beast with magically heightened senses. She looked up from her phone at the mention of the distant freeholds.

"So you're from Phoenix and the kidnappers are from Vegas? So what the heck do they want with Sacramento?"

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

To say she was confused by Frank's tale it would have been an understatement. A True Fae was involved, and that was enough to put her on alert.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

I am retiring this PC, just waiting on SK so I can write an exit that makes sense for the scenario.

Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 29

You do not have permission to view the list of names.