(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Time had passed, it was a fact of life. Nights blurred into one another, but what doesn’t blur?

Deadlines.

And when they were up, they were up. Extensions were a thing, but only when communicated and agreed to by all involved.

There had been no such communication. And the Savage wasn’t about to let this one go.

Telling the Prince one thing and not doing it wasn’t good. It was frowned upon in more than one way.

So the call had been placed to Lina, to meet her in Ale's office, it was time to talk to her. Hear what she had to say, then proceed.
    Cross Lina Moretti
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

L
    Lina Moretti

Lina attended swiftly when called, obviously dressed for anything in formal pants and an unrestrictive black blouse with her trusty knife strapped to her hip.

"Your Majesty," she said in greeting, knocking on the side of the Prince's door. "What can I do for you, ma'am?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

That was one of the great things about Lina, if you needed to speak to her, she was there.

“Sheriff Moretti, come in.” answers the Savage. Her Beast snarls in her head, wanting to end the Daeva where she stood. But there was no need for that. And she pushes it away.

Ale was seated in the chair beside the couch, Cain laying at her feet. Though the sound of Lina has his head up, ears and eyes alert.

“Thank you for meeting with me, I hope I haven’t stolen you away from anything important.”
    She gestures to the other seats. The Prince was rather casual this evening in black jeans and a green tank top.

L
    Lina Moretti

"Research, ma'am. There's always more to do, especially when you're trying to overcome the challenges of the Kindred condition." She smiled, the dimple on her face showing. It didn't, a few months before. Lina looked so alive, a recent and very obvious trait that proved the Dragon's point to the public. "How can I be of service, Your Majesty? I trust this isn't just a social call, though, of course, I would be honored if it were."

It rarely was. Alessandra Antinori and her Sheriff didn't have a deep personal relationship. That wasn't her function in the Prince's life. She was the Law, not her pal.

Eyes found the dog, and she smiled. "Beautiful hound, ma'am."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was it just her or was Lina appearing more…Kine like? If she was, it was a neat trick, and the dimple was cute on her.

“I hope your research has been going well. Though something tells me it has.” A nod to the change in appearance.

“I’m sorry to say it isn’t a social call, though we should have one of those sometime. Can’t be all business all the time.” Least she didn’t want to be all business all the time.

“Have you talked with Hierophant Krieg lately? Has he reached out to you?”
    she leans back in her seat.

At the mention of Cain, the Savage smiles, “Thank you.” A hand rests on his head. “He’s proven to be a wise investment.” A little added bit of security. "Though I haven't introduced him to the Court as a whole yet."

L
    Lina Moretti

"It's very productive, Your Majesty. The process of overcoming the Curse is extremely dangerous and complicated, but... one piece at a time, we get the job done." A confident smile flashed a moment, before her youthful face returned to business. "Krieg? About what? I hear from him about Deputy duties, but we haven't hung out socially or anything. Not a lot of free time of late."

She cocked her head a little to the side, curious.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She’d probably never understand wanting to overcome what some called a curse. Ale quite enjoyed being undead. Though she knew as she got older, and her grip on her Humanity slipped, she’d look more like a monster. Making business difficult.

“Glad to hear its been productive.”
    And she meant it.

A thoughtful look and a slow nod, “Interesting.” But was she surprised? Not really.

“He hasn’t called you telling you I ordered a meeting between the three of us? One to discuss something he’s acquired that I wanted the Ordo to check out for me?” she obviously wasn’t impressed.

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti's eyebrows popped.

"I hadn't heard from him on a project, no, ma'am."

Her Beast recoiled within her chest as the empathic Daeva felt as much as saw the Prince's mounting displeasure and the flaring of the Beast that came with such emotions. She was suddenly acutely aware of the power in the Gangrel's Blood, and sure she didn't want to find herself on the wrong end of it.

"Are disciplinary measures in order, Your Majesty? What was the nature of the project? I've got a lot of guys who could get to work on a thing if need be."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow, very slow, nod.

“That is,”
    she says, “disappointing.” To say the least.

“There will be a punishment, I don’t enjoy getting smoke blown up my ass.” It wasn’t good for his health.

“The project is some bizarre cat thing they found in sewers. He’s keeping as a pet at the Farm and I want to know what it is and if it poses a threat to the Domain and the Traditions. Hence why we were to meet with you. I figured if anyone could figure out what it was, and if it was a threat, would be the Ordo. Was I wrong in my thinking?"
    if the Ordo couldn't figure it out, then the cat would be put down. Plain and simple.

"But clearly he feels it’s ok to tell me one thing and do another.”

L
    Lina Moretti

The Sheriff gave a little 'huh' and nodded her agreement. "Right. Well, let me know if you need anything from me with respect to the Heirophant. As for this weird cat thing, I've never heard of anything like that, but that doesn't mean we can't put our collective head together about it. The Crone usually have some really solid occultists, too. Are they lost on the issue?"

She gave a little blink and a tilt of her head, like she was thinking.

"And he just got a Regency, too... you want to call him in?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread