(1901) Duel Consilium

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

A nod to the sword wielding mage. Though "Sir" seems a bit much to Langdon. "Thank you." Eyes shift and then Langdon's body follows to look at the Libertine. This is why the Censorium exists, assuming that the Guardians don't get to it first. Which they did. Langdon is almost thankful for that.

"That is horrific Alastor." The Moros sighs. "Those people had access to some dark stuff. I wouldn't normally use that term as the Supernal seems to be rather.. neutral." Uncaring is too far, here at least.

Then he shakes his head as he looks to the Heirarch. "I was unweaving the spider construct's Pattern. If anything of it exists it either was cut off or is less than dust now."

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens quietly to the proceedings, noting the new dynamic with someone officially "In Charge".
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

The Guardian thinks for a second, weighting his options and the potential outcomes, then he speaks. "An inspection can be arranged within my Order facilities. I will appreciate the assistance of Master Aurora and Magus Langdon and of course yours, Hierarch", he studies the Libertine, "Magus Shodan is welcome to partake in the procedure as long as he complies with a very basic set of rules. No audiovisual material or recording of any sort is allowed, either mundane or Supernal and no reports or transcription are to be produced", he states calmly.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

"That's fine by me" He's bargained himself a seat at the table, there's absolutely no need to play further for things he isn't going to get anyway. Besides, no point in alienating the Guardian more than absolutely necessary "We can exchange numbers, drop me a text when you have everything ready" If Winter agrees, Shodan will commence the exchange.

Also, see? Good faith. He trusts Winter not to nix the good stuff beforehand.

Yumyumcrow As a bona fide plot bunny I will never say no to more stories, if this particular one is alright for you to run at some point. And, of course, if there's any party to gather before venturing forth. In any case, I'll try to have a Scene slot open for it

A
    Alastor

"Yeah, Langdon, it's fucked," the First Talon agreed before looking to Winter, trying not to linger on the sheer awfulness of what they'd encountered there. "I'm going to need to attend that as well. Sympathies with respect to the living tissue will be meaningless at this point, but there's the chassis that was built. Which means it likely has significant sympathy to its creator, still. If there's a living creator out there, then we're going to need me to be able to find it."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods, but doesn't offer to join. The First Talon would relay what intelligence they needed, and this was sounding like a crowded affair.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Shall I wrap this up so we can get things put into Continuity?

Also Woland and anyone else - I am a plot making machine. I'll just keep spewing them out until every character is stretched too thin across too many scenes if I'm left to my own devices. You have been warned :P

If people really wish to inspect the cyborg / giant a scene can be put together. Just be aware that it might actually lead somewhere.

11. Likes Orianna liked this post
    S
    Shodan

Looking forward to the examination, then! I have nothing further to add, so - good to close, if everyone else is

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Good to wrap

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Good to wrap, and also enthusiastically open to the possibility of PLOT with the Hunters to really wrap up by diligent plotting!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread