Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Storytellers wanted

Twist Scenes

Hello everyone! It is no secret that we're in need of a few good stories to be told in some of the venues so through the month of December we'll be accepting your letters of interest to be interim storytellers. If you think you have what it takes to design and run a plot (with some mentoring) then shoot me a PM with the following information:

1. Which venue(s) you would be interested in telling stories for
    2. At least one idea for a story or plot

We know it is a rather busy time with the holidays so don't worry, we won't be moving forward with the process until after the start of the new year. Also, you won't be fully taking the reigns for the venue if you're selected for this- you'll work closely with others and be given the site tools to run your stories and plots but will have minimal access if any to other normal storyteller functions until it has been decided that you can run the venue on your own and/or that you're the best person to do so.

Thanks in advance!

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach, Vincent liked this post
    Bump Ruach "Bump" this post
    E
    ErlangShen

Thank you Youngblood .

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Related to this, and so that everyone is aware...

I will be stepping down as Head ST for Vampire in January as well, so feel free to take a shot at the Vampire Venue if you feel that is your cup of tea.

I have been running Vampire for years now and would really like a break / try something a little different.

Thank you and enjoy gaming.

5. Likes deltadream, Ruach liked this post
    C
    Cross

I can tell you fine folks that I will not personally be stepping forward for HST Vampire. I simply do not have the time. However, I am happy to continue assisting the right lead storyteller.

Twist Scenes

Just as a reminder, if you're interested in helping please have the above information submitted to me by the first of the year.

8. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Twist Scenes

Thank you! We'll be reviewing the applicants over the next couple of weeks. Whereas the formal request period is now closed if anyone feels the itch down the road please express interest with your storytellers on a player run plot idea you may have. You don't have to have all fancy dips and titles to tell a good story.

10. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
Closed Thread