Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
Catching up with the times (Bug/Updates)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Twist Scenes

Hello,

If anyone has a character active that has an Animal Ken specialty that isn't showing up please shoot me a message. It is a lot easier than me shuffling through each Char sheet one by one.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Huh. Funny you should mention it, I don't know if I am "the one", but my character Dirt Nap was supposed to have Animal Ken specialty in Animal Training, and it's not on the character sheet. Honestly tho, I think I might have just forgotten to put it on there in chargen; either way, he only has two specialties, and is supposed to have Animal Ken specialty in Animal Training.

4. Likes Youngblood liked this post

Twist Scenes

Huh. Funny you should mention it, I don't know if I am "the one", but my character Dirt Nap was supposed to have Animal Ken specialty in Animal Training, and it's not on the character sheet. Honestly tho, I think I might have just forgotten to put it on there in chargen; either way, he only has two specialties, and is supposed to have Animal Ken specialty in Animal Training.
    I wasn't looking for any one particular case of this. I was just trying to fix the specialties for anyone who had one in Animal Ken that wasn't showing. Yours is fixed now!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Thank you very much, Youngblood!

I wasn't looking for any one particular case of this. I was just trying to fix the specialties for anyone who had one in Animal Ken that wasn't showing. Yours is fixed now!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread