Full Circles next thread

THREADID

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Hey All,

Moving forwards with Full Circles the pack discussed two options last I remember. The physical world and the Hisil. I am fine with starting up a thread for either of those environments. Just depends on where you all want to play

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Emily was certainly leaning towards the physical tracking to stop the hedge wizardry at it's source.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Yeah, thanks for being flexible in the paths we could take; Matt is gung-ho to jump into the Spirit World, however I as the new WTF player would like to start off learning in the physical world first.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Hector will want to solve thing's on the physical side first, especially if it appears that hedge wizard's are behind things.

M
    MrGrieves

Church is cool with following the lead; But who's to say there won't be a split? He wouldn't be opposed to scouting the Hisil. Maybe to prove himself to the pack? Either way however the wind blows I'm there.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Sounds like the physical world is barely beating out the Hisil so I will get a thread going for that tomorrow, the 23rd, in the am. Sorry for the delay in my response work went ham this week and i had to catch up on things outside of work. I should be good through the holidays though.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
Closed Thread