Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Introductions

THREADID
    K
    Krieg

With Rebecca, and Mable approaching, Krieg's circle reformed. "This fine gentleman is new to the Domain," he gestured to Dirt Nap. "Madame Harpy is the pinnacle of etiquette, and Priscus Wood is a nurturing woman, you are in good hands."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued from court thread.... "Good evening Harpy Simmons, Mr. Nap, Hierophant."

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap pauses a long moment after the Hierophant introduces him, almost as if he doesn't recognize it is him from the introduction.

Then he nods, suddenly, "Evening, Harpy Simmons, Priscus Wood." he says. "I'm told I'm in some need of learning some manners, and you are the one who would be best for me to ask about it. If that's ok with you, Ma'am." he says deferentially.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca offered Krieg a smile. "Why Priscus Krieg, you flatter me too much." She then turned to focus on Mable. "Good evening to you as well Priscus Wood. So good to see you."

At Nap's response Rebecca smiled politely. "Well I would say so far you have done nothing to offend me in relation to your manners. But if you genuinely feel you need some assistance I am more than happy to help."

C
    Cross

The night's end comes, with Dirt Nap having met the Harpy. If he wishes to register his boon, he can do so, but Court comes to a close...

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.