(Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Better late than never.

The term seemed apt for tonight. Blackbird had almost the get-together with the girl from the museum. Emily? Yes that was it. Emily.

Pulling up in her Mazda M3 to park next to two, beautiful classic cars, the neonate's car seemed almost plain. This suited the little bird Daeva just fine. Her automobile was a matter of practicality, but, as her monies began to gather at higher rates, the Daeva's ego couldn't help but tug in want. Yet the pursuit of a car as a status symbol would have to wait, tonight she had to keep up appearances.

Looking around to ensure none of the kine were nearby, the neonate pushed false life up to her skin. Then she stepped out. Blackbird was dressed in a pair of well worn blue jeans, with tears a plenty. Within those tears, those who were adventurous enough would catch sight of black fishnet leggings. She wore her favored black worn Mudhoney band shirt along with her equally treasured denim jackets. Finally her hair was tied in loose pigtail braids and, per usual, she boasted abundant eyeliner and eyeshadow.

Entering the dive, Blackbir- er... "Beth" allowed her wry smirk to once more tag her lips. Then she searched the room, with her eyes eventually finding Emily, alongside a woman she did not know... and a sight that rattled her internal Beast with fear: Alessandra, the Savage Prince, and Mable Wood, Priscus of the Gangrel.

Motherfucker.

Sure there were worse Kindred to encounter here, but damn. Ignoring the instinct to run was hard enough in Elysium. Here? Well they were probably hunting. And Blackbird wasn't about to step in the way of two greater Kindred in the hunting grounds. She had to make it clear her intent wasn't to get in the way.

Thus, 'Beth' pushed her fear away and began a slow approach, eventually reaching her hand forward to gently caress Emily's shoulder.

"Well hey there," she offered, her voice soft. She'd regard Emily's blue mane for a moment before flitting her eyes to Alessandra and Mable, the smirk tugging again. The neonate would leave it to the Prince and Priscus for how they wanted to play this.

2. Likes Abyssalstar, Xadun liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The wiggles according to my mom was when I couldn't sit still." She smiled, "I still can't which is why I want to try parkour. And dancing anywhere sounds like fun."

BB walks in and Mable's beast starts to push forward. Her lip twitched once and she had beast pulled back in again. "Hi"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single shoulder shrugs, “A friend wanted to demonstrate how to tie people up, I went to be supportive. Actually did learn a few things.” She said nonchalantly. She then laughs, “Not all of it.” Replied the Savage with a wink.

Seemed she wasn’t the only one who didn’t know what Mable was talking about.

“You don’t need an extensive closet, go for what I did. A bikini top with a tiny skirt, add some chains and thigh high boots, you’ll fit right in.” she says with a nod.

“Some of the best beer can be found in places like this.” Least in her undead opinion.

"Oh, ok. Just never heard it called that. Maybe it's a culture thing? Trying to remember what my mom called it." she was looking thoughtful.

It was then that her Beast stirred, having finally gotten somewhat used to Mable being near. But it sensed a weak Beast and it began its movement. Teeth bared, snarling, eager to find the weaker Beast and render it ash.

Dark eyes then settle on Blackbird as she made her way over, and touches the Kine. Huh, was this who Emily had been waiting for?

Interesting, thinks the Prince with a sly grin.

“Evening.” Says the Italian.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs at Sonnie's question. "No idea. I was a much more outdoorsy kid... well. Playing in the garage type kid. Never watched much kids TV."

She seems to sniff the air, and her eyes go wide and a smile blossoms.

Feeling a hand on shoulder, the werewolf recognises to cool, gentle touch and leans into the palm, before looking over her shoulder and her eyes narrow. She spins around and kneels up on the seat of the booth, looking eye to eye with Beth, faces inches apart. "You're late." The blue-haired punk's eyes are leering, but there's a smile tugging at her lips. Slowly she reaches forward and grab's Bea's top firmly and pulls her in for a long, slow kiss.

As they break apart, Emily cocks her head. "Thought you'd forgotten all about me?" she pouts. "Oh! shit! Um, This is, uh, Sophia, Sonnie, Mable, and the quiet guy is Church," she says, pointing to the people in turn. "Guys, this is Beth. You wanna drink?" she says to Bea, wiggling her hips back and forth against the table and smiling, looking all the more like an excited puppy. It's kind of obvious how the nickname stuck.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes Ruach, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"My mom always called it This is why we don't let you have sugar!" Sonja mused with a chuckle, before the arrival of 'Beth.' At which point, she observed the varied reactions among her acquaintances. Of course, it was Emily's greeting of the new face that got the most amusement out of the changeling.

"Oh my!" she said in her best George Takei impression, while fanning herself with one hand. She nodded to Blackbird with a grin, "Hello, Beth! Sonnie would be me! Nice to meet you!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

9. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The pulls she was expecting. The kiss? Less so.

A faint expression of surprise glinted the neonate's face as the blue maned Emily brought her lips to hers, but this faded quickly. A smirk danced on her lips as the kissed and a hand came to caress Emily's cheek.

The balls on this girl.

After several moments, when the kissing began to fade. Blackbird regarded the others. Clearing her throat, she'd lift her eyebrows as she smirked at the other women.

"Nice to meet you all," she said, "Room for one more?"

If a spot's available, BB will seat herself. Otherwise, she remains standing. Then her eyes moved to Emily's and a slight shake of the head.

I have to be careful. Test the waters first. Blood is precious.

"Not right now," she replied, her smirk remaining, "Wanna relax first."

Finally back to the greater collective, "You guys see the classics up front?" she asks, trying to move the conversation forward, "Puts my Mazda to shame."

11. Likes Abyssalstar, Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a warm smile to the new comer as she moves out of the way, "Hi, Beth. I'm Mable. Nice to meet you. Please have a seat." Mable moves her seat closer to Church's seat to make more room at the table.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, that was nauseating to watch, thinks the Savage. The whole affection thing made her uncomfortable, and maybe it was because she didn’t understand those type of emotions. She stayed as emotionally detached as possible. Love was just a word to her, and foreign. But in some way, it was cute.

So Blackbird was Beth outside Court, good to know.

“Hi Beth, nice to meet you. I’m Sophia.”
    She says with a knowing smile.

Sonnie seemed quite amused by the two, and Ale just smirks and watches everyone.

“Oh, of course!” she says with a gesture to the chairs.

“The Torino would be mine.” It still suited her better than the jeep did.

Mable appeared better at having a poker face than she did. Unless the warm smile was genuine. But knowing Mable, it probably was. The Italian just wasn’t that good at faking it.

“So, you two have exciting plans for the night?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

14. Likes Abyssalstar, Xadun, Psychangel, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily squeezes up to make room as well, grinning. "The Mustang is my baby. Only finished her up a week or two back. I told you she was going to look amazing," she says to Beth.

The werewolf looks back to Sophia, oblivious to the reaction. PDA doesn't seem to be in the punk's vocabulary. "Not really. I thought I'd take Beth for a ride in baby, but..." She looks at the empty glasses. "I... um... guess that wouldn't be so good an idea any more? Not for a while anyways." She flicks back to Beth. "Soooo? What kept you? Couldn't magine you getting cold feet this time."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

16. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"So many sweet, fancy cars. I got, um, a mountain bike," the young woman paused for a beat, "At least I can do some sick flips on it."

With a shrug, she looked at the 'hot date couple' and smiled widely, "Now, you two go have some fun, and remember not to put out on the first date! But if you do, be sure to describe in lurid detail to us later!" The changeling waggled her eyebrows and giggled.

Sonnie glanced at the bar's clock and sighed, then looked back to the gathered party and smiled, "I should be heading home, I guess. It was great to meet you all! Mable, I hope to see you at the parkour gym sometime! Maybe I can show you some pointers!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

18. Likes Psychangel liked this post
Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread