(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She blinks a few times at Emily, “Told you’re a puppy?” asks the Italian, “Now something tells me there is a great story behind that.” She says with a grin.

If Emily was lying about something, it didn’t matter to the Savage. Everyone had something to lie about. For her it was being undead, Prince of the City and running the local Mafia.

Nodding, “Nothing wrong with that. Though I have seen some girls dance quite good in heels. How they do it, I have no clue. I’d break both my ankles and probably a few other things.” She answers with a chuckle. “Give me my boots and leather pants any day. But work does require me to dress up from time to time. Uncomfortable, but necessary.”

Dark eyes look to Sonja, “Barefoot is great! Nothing like the feel of dirt on your feet. And, parkor?” she asks with a confused look.

What was with the whole ‘sweet’ thing? Smirking to Mable, “Just don’t get that get out at work.” She says with a wink.

Cuddle? With kittens? Not for her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Abyssalstar, Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily's eyes go wide. "God fucking dammit! .... Errr... I mean.... no? No story..." she says, looking guilty as hell. The Ithaeur takes a long slug of one of her drinks, avoiding eye contact.

I bet you've got a great ass to go with those leather pants... Emily thinks, chewing her lip. "I do like wandering around without shoes. It's pretty freeing. Can't do that much in the shop though."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Abyssalstar, Psychangel liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

(OOC: Sorry everyone! My phone didn't give me the usual cue)

Mable was right, to a point; It wasn't that he was interested per se. But what could he add?
    He briefly allowed himself to drift into a memory; Being around these women, something so simple as making introductions and sharing a drink. It reminded him of the time before he was on the run. Seems so long ago now.
    Re-engaging with his surroundings, he shook it off. Once he'd kind of pieced together the conversation, he spoke up finally, to throw Emily a bone. Heh. He smirked at his mental pun.
    "Whoa. Sorry about...that. Kind of went wandering for a minute. What she means, I think, is that she's very loyal in everything she does, especially to her clients and her friends."
    Canting his head to Sonny, he waited to hear more about her apparently extremely varied lifestyle.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Emily's outburst gave her pause, as she watched the blue-haired girl with an expression mixing both confusion and entertainment. She raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Got something against puppies?"

She listened to Patrick's attempt at explaining away the situation, and merely shrugged in response before looking back to Mable and Alessandra. "Yeah, parkour? Never heard of it? It's a sport. You might've seen it in some movies, like that first James Bond one with Daniel Craig. It's also called free running. Moving through urban environments using only your body. Running, jumping, climbing, crawling. However you wanna get through an obstacle is up to you. The more style, the better! If you can get into the flow of it, it's amazeballs! Fantastic way to stay in shape, too. Much more fun than a gym!"

Sonnie wiggled her toes again, clearly excited to talk about her hobby, "A lot of us do it barefoot. Gives you better traction and a better feel for the environment under you. But there's no shame in using athletic shoes."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No worries." Mable responded to 'Sophia'. And she meant it. Who would believe her anyway?

Emily's outburst made Mable jump and giggle a little, "That is one serious reaction. An Ex perhaps?" Mable winked.

Mable gave a smile to Church, it was sweet of him to give some explanation of his friend's? outburst. "That's as good an explanation as any."

"Parkour sounds almost as intense as the American Ninja Warriors training but more fun."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Amusement was written all over the Savages face at Emily’s outburst. Trying not to grin, but failing miserably, “Huh, well, that’s quiet the reaction for no story.” She replies, “But I won’t press.” She was feeling kind tonight for some reason. Maybe it was an embarrassing story?

“Oh, yeah, that seems like it might be a bit dangerous in a shop. Probably have to wear like steel toed boots or something right?” she asks. “Wonder what work would think if I attended a big business meeting with no shoes.” She looked thoughtful for a second, then chuckled.

“Welcome back.” She says to the guy.

Then nods at his offer at an explanation, glancing back to the blue haired Emily, “If that’s the case, I think it’s a great thing. Finding loyal people these days is near impossible, so that’s awesome.” She raises her drink to her.

Shaking her head, “No, maybe it’s a cultural thing. Or maybe I’m just fucking old.” A shrug. Technically, she was old. The Italian was obviously listening to Sonja, nodding here and there.

“Oh. Well that sounds kind of bad ass. And I can see how that would be more fun than the gym. Have you been doing it long?” antisocial Savage was being social!

Glancing at the feet, “Ever get injured by stepping on something?” was a legit question.

“American Ninja Warrior?”
    she asks Mable, “I’m really out of touch with stuff.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily groans. "No! I love dogs! but... It's the time I met my... ex." She takes another drink - thinking about Echo shill hurt sometimes.

She takes a deep breath. "So, I'm out after a long week and I do something similar to this - meet some new folks start having fun, then this one chick who acts like she owns the room suggests Truth or Dare." She shrugs. "So, I'm like, sure why not, I'll play, and I get the dare to be her puppy. And Ithink it's this whole domination kick she's got," Emily starts giggling, "and I just start ignoring her and going around on all fours jumping up on everyone and getting fussed over, and she's so irritated, sothat was pretty fun... but the name kinda stuck with the girl I met that night and started seeing. And it was fine when it was just her, but then it started to spread..." She shakes her head. "It's not a bad thing, not really. Just... a big memory." The werewolf looks down at her drink.

The Ithaeur looks to Sonnie. "Oh, yeah! I love that film. I never got into parkour but sometimes I seee them jumping across the roofs. Looks pretty badass, if you aren't scared of falling."

Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie nods vigorously to Mable and Sophia and Emily, haphazardly answering their questions and comments, "It's a hell of a workout! Speed, balance, strength, endurance! It really pushes you. I mean, it's probably not for everyone. Some folks would probably be scared of hurting themselves, but the truth is serious injuries are rare. It actually started in France, I think, but it's become real popular here! It does make you feel like a total badass!"

Once she stopped yammering on about parkour, the young woman paid some attention to other topics, smiling to Emily, "Kinky! I'm sure you were an adorable puppy, but don't worry, I'm not one to push unwanted nicknames on people. Well, not ones they hate, anyway. You been dying your hair blue for long?"

As if she suddenly remembered one of Sophia's questions she had not yet answered, the changeling looked back to the Italian woman and smiled, "Not yet. I'm pretty conscious of where I step. I keep a sharp eye out for rusty nails and hot coals."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had set her drink on the table and seemingly forgotten about it.

Church was listening but also looked like his mind was elsewhere. Mable wanted to nudge him. She then thought about people didn't like their personal space invaded so she behaved and kept her hands to herself.

To Sophie, "I watch way too much TV and youtube when I am inside. And for some reason reality TV fascinates me." She laughs.

Mable couldn't believe how open Emily was being and gives her a warm smile, "Truth or Dare can get super rough. I tend to be more likely to do the dare myself because some of the truth stuff is waaaay to personal. So I def feel for ya."

Looking at Sonja with great curiousity, "Jumping across roof tops? Wow that is like 15 feet sometimes. I have seen people using fire escapes like monkeybars. Do you have to use chalk or anything for your hands? Is there a place that teaches how to do this? Or do you just start trying things out?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh. It was an ex thing. See, that’s why she avoided the whole relationship thing. Some people got way too attached.

“Truth or dare?” asks the Savage, “Heard of it, just never played it.” A shrug, it seemed like a childish game to her. “Domination kick huh? I’m almost expecting to hear the place you met her was the Asylum. Interesting place if you've never been.” And yes, she’d been there. “But hey, as long as it was fun! That’s the important part.” Right? That sounded good. “Seems like a memory that has some baggage attached to it. But some good ones too.” That probably came out wrong. So she raises her glass, “Here’s to new memories!” yah.

“Wait, serious injuries are rare? Really?” how was that possible? “Ok, consider me curious now.” Not that she’d try it.

Nodding as she answered her question, “That’s good. Hot coals huh? Those a common hazard? Or do you fire walk too?” she asks with a smirk.

“Any particular reality tv? Wish I had more time for tv sometimes.”
    All she seemed to do was work.

Page 7 of 11 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread