Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The man to her right stifled a laugh and had a nice smile. He and the girl to her left were obviously talking. "I'm actually out on my own and ran into a couple of girls I barely know." Mable's smile reached her eyes. "I am so sorry I interrupted your conversation, but since I have..." Mable felt like a third wheel in both conversations but that never stopped her before, "Would you two care to join us?"

2. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

'Well, shoot me in the face,' he thought. This was gradually turning into more of a thing than he'd imagined going into a dive bar was gonna be. He smelled another wolf, so he hadn't ruled out the possibility of a no-holds-barred throwdown (potentially the friendly kind, wolves do that sometimes) but he'd imagined the clientele to be more...
    Well, less exfoliated at the very least. Definitely not a diverse group of supermodels. Plus another one of The People.
    California, man. Too much damn sunshine is to blame. He nervously stared at the bartender, who just looked back at him pitilessly.
    Jealous?
    He swallowed about half of his beer before he said anything, clearly a little flustered; The others might get the idea that he didn't get out much.
    If his old friends could see him now, they'd probably take a picture.
    "Nah, I've been here just shy of two weeks, actually."
    He paused, looking to Sonny with a kind of confused half-shrug, hoping for guidance through the social wilderness and replied to Mable -
    "...I feel like yes is the correct answer."
    ​What's the worst that could happen?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding once, “Nothing wrong with that. Though I’ve come across a few guys in my time,” cause she wasn’t exactly young, “who would have been pissed at you handling your drinks better than them.” A soft chuckle and eye roll, “Gotta love men and their delicate egos sometimes.” She didn’t cater to the delicate ego, but poked it for entertainment.

Dancing. Was a common answer, not hers, but fairly common.

“Oh yeah, I get that.” She needed more ways to let of steam. “Sorry to hear that, that sucks.” She really wasn’t, she was finding the girls company enjoyable. “Well, dancing isn’t on the list.” a shrug, what could she say, she had no rhythm, “For me it’s time at the range, driving with some good music, or just getting out. But usually places like this, quiet, out of the way. The more upscale places tend to not like me showing up, too many tattoos it seems.” She also had the butterflies, but didn’t feel like talking about that, it was a weird hobby to explain. “But getting out hasn’t been happening a lot lately, so this is a treat.” She winks and holds up her drink.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily laughs. "Oh, I get that all the time. Sometimes I just throw down if they buy and, hey, it gets me my drinks. It's kinda fun to just needle them sometimes. Remind them gender doesn't matter." She shrugs. "Not to me so much, anyway."

"Aw. Shame! I think you'd look great dancing. I'm kinda energetic, so I tend to enjoy physical things," Emily says innocently. "Ooh, driving with tunes is the best! I'd wanted to get the car done before summer so I could take some trips to the beach, but... well, that didn't work out. And you gotta take time for yourself, Soph. Self care is super-important, nomatter how big a job you have. Run yourself into the ground, you lose your edge and then you're no use to anyone. I'd drink with ya, but I think Mable's got distracted." She looks around.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie spun slowly around on her barstool, over and over, propelling herself about with an occasional push from one foot on the stool's lower rungs, "Well, then, welcome to California! Enjoy it before it all burns down!" she laughed mischievously.

The spinning stopped, leaving the changeling facing Mable. She glanced towards the table in question, curiously, then back to the young woman before her, "Sure, why not! The more the merrier, right? Scruffy here seems game!" Sonnie smirked and gestured towards Patrick.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gestured to the bartender to refill their drinks also, "I'm Mable."

She smiled and walked over to the table with Emily's drinks. "Be right back, with the two at the Bar."

Mable went back to the bar for her drinks. Patrick and Sonnie had received their drinks by then. "The girl with the blue hair is Emily and the other is Sophia." Mable's cheerful disposition was shining through.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale laughs as well, nodding, “It’s so much fun!” she agrees, “For me it’s usually at the range showing them up. Doesn’t usually get me anything except the satisfaction of beating them. But yah, sometimes they need to be reminded.” Especially in her business. Female Bosses weren’t the thing, so it had been one hell of an uphill battle to earn respect. “Gender is that, gender. It doesn’t prevent someone from being good at something, unless they let it. But male, female, who the hell cares.” She didn’t.

Snorting, “Hate to break it to you, but I have absolutely no rhythm and make a fool out of myself if I try.” Another chuckle as she imagines herself trying to dance. “I try to, but my job has me on call 24/7, things have quieted down lately, but I could still be called. And when I’m doing paperwork I usually have on some good music to help make it go by faster.” It was classical music, but it worked for her. “Maybe I just need to find someone I trust to help out some nights so I can sneak away. But I defiantly plan to sneak away and bring the car by one evening.” She was perky, but not in an annoying way.

At the mention of Mable getting distracted, she glances over and smirks.

And when she walks over with the drinks, and mentions bringing the two from the bar, there was a smile and a small shake of her head.

“She’s always making friends wherever she goes.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

P
    Patrick Church

Holy shit, this is happening.
    "A pleasure, Mable. Church,"
    He said, putting out a hand. He was trying to play it cool, keep it together. He mostly succeeded aside from his slightly shaking drink.
    At least his voice couldn't give his nerves away; Most people just assumed he had throat cancer or something. He waited behind a moment to see if he could catch Delivery Girl's name without seeming like he was hitting on her, then followed Sonny and Mable to the table. He didn't hide the familiarity and relief he felt seeing Emily and how cozy she had gotten with Mable and...Sophie? He almost dropped his beer when he got a better look at the Italian.
    "Jesus Christ."
    He said it under his breath, but odds were that the eclectic group of women could probably hear him anyway.
    Was the shaman friends with famous people? Is that what this bar was? Some kind of anti-paparazzi place?
    "But I guess you can call me 'Scruffy."
    He added the last joke at a slightly higher volume with a glance to Sonny, to cover up his remark.

(One success Res+Com XD)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks Mable! You're a sweetheart," the punk says with a smile and blowing her a kiss.

"Exactly!" Emily nods. "It doesn't define anything. I just hate the fact that a lot of the guys I employ I have to literally look up to to see them in the eye... Sometimes it really undermined that whole "I can fire your ass" thing." She starts on her third drink. It's hard to tell if Emily is getting a buzz or is always this chatty.

The werewolf nods. "Sounds like you have a really important role. It's hard to get away when a lot of folks rely on you. But it sounds like you're trying to keep things a little loose - music is always a good way. I have it on when I'm working all the time. What kinda music helps pass the time for you?"

She turns and looks up as Mable comes back with her new friends, including one familiar face. "Hey!" she says brightly, giving them both a warm smile. She has 2 empty glasses and 2 mostly full ones in front of her. Emily gives her fellow wolf a reassuring smile. "Oh! Um! Church, right? Good to see you again! How're you settling in? Oh and Hi!" she says to Sonnie. "I'm Emily." she offers a hand.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Hopping lightly off her bar stool, Sonnie carries her beer with her as she follows Mable to the best table in the house. With a friendly smile, the delivery girl shook Emily's hand, "Howdy! I'm Sonja! Nice to meet you! Hope you don't mind, but your friend invited me and Scruffy here over to join you. But I guess you know him already?"

She looked at Church, raising an eyebrow, "What's this? You know Emily and didn't go over to say hi? Sup with that, dude?" Her expression was amused and teasing.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 5 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread