Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable takes the card. "Thank you. I bet I could learn some basics just by watching. I mean I can change a tire and stuff like that but maybe if I knew what to do when she doesn't wanna start, that would help."

"Oh, Emily. I'm on the outside. Why don't I go get the drinks. What are you having? And do you want another whiskey, Sophia?" Mable was enthusiastic sounding.

2. Likes Abyssalstar, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the door opens, she takes in the guy that walks in. He seemed set on the bar, so she pays him no other mind.

The girl had a playful type presence to her, but as with the guy, no other attention was needed.

Couldn’t blame Emily for not giving lessons, it was her business and hobby. And when it’s business, you don’t show customers how to do it themselves.

There was a smirk as she nodded, “I’ve always been the more direct type person, hate beating around the bush so to speak. All the flowerly talk, bah!” a hand waves, “Not for me.” Not that it should come as a surprise to Mable.

Ale was more hands on with her job, so she got that. But it was different situations, different worlds. “I’m a more hands on girl myself.” Especially when the job was personal. Or someone was being stupid. “But my work doesn’t give me the chance to forget about everything, I have hobbies and shit for that. Wish my work as an escape.” A sarcastic chuckle.

“No worries about that. If I wasn’t considering it, I wouldn’t have said it. My work schedule is just a little,” uh, “difficult. I don’t get the free time I want as often as I want. So if I get the time, I’ll give you a call and bring my car by, let you get under the hood.” It wasn’t a total lie, having someone not Kindred to hang out with would be nice.

Shaking her head, “Not for me, but thank you.” The more she put in, the worst it would be later.
    “Yeah, at places like this you usually see or meet some interesting people. And sometimes find work.” A lopsided grin.

She shakes her head to Mable, “My stomachs a little sensitive to alcohol, so I play it safe.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

So he sat down, right? Money in his hand, right?
    Of course the pretty girl who came in a moment or two after him got served first. Worse, they didn't ID him. He wasn't that old, come on.
    He found himself staring at his clothes -exposed to the elements as they were- understanding that yeah, he looked like he'd come from Skid Row.
    At least, since he was wearing black, there weren't any visible stains. When the bartender did finally get around to waiting on him, he ordered a stiff shot and a dark beer. Since he wasn't going to get drunk for more than a few minutes, he might as well have something to nurse. He allowed himself to look back at the booth full of women, his eyes lingering on Blue Haired Girl for a few heartbeats, some degree of familiarity playing across his features before turning his head towards Delivery Girl, recognizing (almost sadly) that the newer patron was also basically a ten out of ten. He remembered his stays in other states.
    "Guess the rumours about California's beautiful people were true," He said aloud.
    After weighing the pros and cons of an attempt at conversation, he took the shot whole, and rose his bottle in a kind of salute to Sonny, a few stools down.
    After all, he came out to interact with the world, what's the worst that could happen?

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie had been busy sipping her beer while acutely studying the various names and phrases carved into the bartop. A finger traced over some of the more inventive graffiti, her lips twitching in vague amusement at what she read. When Patrick spoke up, her eyes turned to really look at him for the first time.

Scruffy, but not like a monkey can complain about body hair. His clothes, though. Maybe a little bit homeless? Or maybe this is hipster chic? I can never keep track.

She smiled at him and raised her glass in a return salute. "Is that what the rumors say? And what state did you hear that in?" Her gaze shifted towards the three women at the table, giving them each a once over. "Um, okay, I kinda see your point. Dayum!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily's eyes light up. "Uh, okay, sure! Hang on." She roots back in her purse pulling out a twenty. "I'll have two rum and cokes. Doubles. Don't worry, I can handle my drinks."

She nods. "It's not an escape all the time. Being the boss means more and more paperwork and less and less doing the real stuff. But if I don't it all comes crashing down, and I... I just can't do that." She shrugs.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable waves away the money, "This round is on me."

She slide up to the bar and give a sunny warm smile to the two people at the bar, "Hi. Anyone sitting here?" She says in a very friendly manner and she slips into the seat between them, knowing darn well no one else was sitting there.

To the bartender, "Two double rum and cokes. A double shot of Tequila, top shelf. Thanks." She waited for the drinks.

P
    Patrick Church

Which state?
    That caused a wry smile, one that had the kinds of creases a face gets when it rarely laughs, and suddenly does. He actually did break into a laugh when Mable settled between them, almost positively having heard Sonny's exclamation. The way he laughed though, it sounded almost like he was stifling a cough or something. His voice had a strained quality to it, like it might have been a little difficult for Patrick to speak above a certain volume; When he leaned away slightly to avoid invading Mable's personal space -aspects of his nature had a tendency to make people uncomfortable if he got too close - the barlight revealed the edges of a roadmap of pretty wicked looking scar tissue on the right side of his neck, trailing further down beneath the dark collar of his shirt. He replied, sort of over Mable while she was ordering -Tequila? He wouldn't have guessed-
    "All of 'em, pretty much. You local, or a transplant?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a look of amusement on the Savages face, “Damn, I’d say you can handle your drinks. And I wouldn’t question you, being an adult and all.” A shrug, “I’ve seen grown men have less kick their ass.” Raising her glass, “Impressive.” She meant it.

“Isn’t that the truth.”
    She replies with a heavy sigh and a shake of her head. “Aside from the cars, do anything else for fun?” she found what people did for fun telling.

She watches Mable offer to buy the drinks and set off to the bar. Talking with the people at the bar as did. There was a small shake of her head and chuckle, always the social butterfly.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled at Mable as the blonde sat between herself and Patrick, and she raised her beer glass in greeting. She didn't bother answering the obvious, so instead asked, "Refueling your girls night out?"

Her eyes shifted over to Patrick as she leaned back slightly to look past Mable. Her hand swirled in the air in a vague gesture as she searched for the right words. "Local-ish? I'm from San Francisco, originally. Been traveling a bit. Setting up shop here for now. Been in Cali long?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf leans back in the booth. "Well, if you're sure..." She watches Mable head to the bar. "Let's just say I've had a lot of practice." Emily grins cheekily.

She cocks is her head at Sophia, thinking. "Well, it often depends on the company. I love going out dancing... Not done that in a while. I love going out though. Blow off steam, y'know? Finding ways of getting all the tension out. And my friend Bea seems to have gotten lost." She shrugs."What about you, Soph?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread