(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod. But she wasn’t sure if he actually meant what he said or not. Most stuck with what they knew, it was safe and it was easy. But he wasn’t her problem.

“That’s really great, that it’s a passion, it must make the work more enjoyable, the days fly by.”
    Ah, paperwork, snorting, “Paperwork’s a bitch. It’ll be my downfall one of these nights. It just never seems to end.” A ghoul would help, but eh, they were a hassle too. Accepting the card, she turns it over a few times before sliding it into her jacket pocket. “That’s good, cause I’ve grown a little attached to my car.” A smirk. Nodding towards the door, “The Torino parked out front, invested a lot of time and money making her shine again. So I won’t let just anyone work on her.” And this girl seemed young to know much about classics.

“We’ve all been there I think, figuring shit out. Some just take longer to do it.” Shaking her head, “No worries.” If her friend didn’t show, she didn’t mind. This girl was proving to be fun to talk with.

And then, she feels it. Her Beast lifts its head, snarling with its teeth bared. Dark eyes look to see Mable walking over. Pulling her Beast into check, cause extending her claws here and now would be a huge breach, she smiles. There would be no blood shed here.

Seemed she knew Emily, from an escape room? What the fuck was that?

Unsure of what name Mable used, “Good to see you, why don’t you join us.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It really does," Emily says dreamily. "Everybody gets attached to things. But that's good! It sounds stupid, but things can tell when we care abut them. Sometimes they'll even work a little better with a little love. I'm super attached to my baby too." The Ithaeur takes along drink from her second glass.

She lets out an excited squeak and her eyes light up. "That's yours? She's beautiful! I'm so, so sorry - I just had to take some pictures of her. If you just lean over here," she points out the window, "You can see my baby. '69 Mustang. Restored her myself," Emily gushes proudly. "I've been around cars since I was in kindergarten. Pretty much grew up under engines. I get being super-protective of your baby, so, like, tell you what. If you ever need her looking at, I'll do it personally and you can look over my shoulder as much as you like. How's that?" she grins excitedly

She waves at the other girl as she approaches. "Oh yeah! Hi! It was an M..Ma...Ma..Mable! Yeah! Hi! How're you? Do you two know each other?" she beams, looking back and forth.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's beast hissed and pulled when she felt Ale's beast. "I'm great, And you, how have you been?"

Looking at Ale, "I am so sorry, But I have completely forgotten your name. I'm Mable." Mable had heard them talking cars. If she remember right, Emily was super into cars. Was Ale? She must be, look at the beauty she had.

"Are you sure I'm not interrupting? I just was coming over to say a quick hello." Mable looked at both women. to Emily, "Did I hear you say that mustang is yours? I haven't touched one of those in years. Do you show it?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow nod, “I get what you’re saying. And to be honest? I never understood the attachment to cars until I got mine.” It was weird.

Dark eyes widen in surprise, “Uh, yeah.” Peoples reactions to her car would never cease to amaze her. Then a chuckle, “Oh I don’t care, well, as long as you didn’t like, sit on her or something. Cause then we might have an issue.” She was joking, kinda. “If you like her that much, I can take you for a ride sometime.” Offers the Savage. "Though I can't promise letting you drive her, that's earned." but she knew Emily would understand that.

Following the point, she leans, taking in the car. Nodding, “Like the color, very nice. And you restored it?” a low whistle, “Damn girl, you're good.” She compliments. Laughing, “Well, if I knew anything about cars, that would work. But yah, I don’t know much. Except how to change the oil and the basics. But looking over your shoulder sounds like it could be fun.” Maybe learn something, maybe not. But it wasn’t another Kindred, which meant she could be her.

There was an absent nod, “You could say that. Distant cousins who recently connected.” A wink to Mable.

“Oh, I can’t complain. Needed to get away from work before I tore my hair out. And Emily here is turning out to be great company.” A nod to the girl.

“It’s all good,”
    a small smirk, “Sophia.” Maybe she needed to post something in Court about what to call her around Kine.

“Nah, have a seat. The whiskey isn't too bad.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, I had to deal with my girlfriend leaving after being the best relationship Ive had in years....

"Oh, y'know, getting by,"
    Emily smiles. "Work and play, work and play. Making sure I get plenty of the last one. And no, please, join us!"

"Oh no, no way. I totally get the look don't touch thing. Gotta have permission and all that,"
    she nods seriously to "Sophia". "But I should warn you once I get that my hands tend to get everywhere," the petite punk grins broadly. "And a ride is always great, but I'd much rather get underneath her." She starts giggling to herself.

The Iron Master beams at the complements both for the car and her work. "Thanks! Yeah, she's all mine. Really is my baby - worked on her for nearly a year off and on. I don't show her yet," she shakes her head at Mable, "but I only finished the bodywork this week and she's only been running for a couple."

"Aww, You're great too Sopia! Isn't she sweet?" Emily says to Mable, before looking back to Sophia and drains the last of her drink. "And like I say, Soph. Bring her in if you want. I know exactly how to take care of a girl. Car." She corrects herself quickly, beaming.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sophia, right sorry." Mable gives her girl next door smile. "Thank you both." She slides into the booth next to Emily.

"I used to work for a guy with a '67 Mustang cherry red. I did the undercarriage work for shows. The painting I mean. I am not a very good mechanic. Wish I was though, I'm afraid my truck is gonna die on me one of these days."

Mable giggled at Emily's double entrendas. She grinned at Emily thinking Ale was sweet. Mable held her thoughts to herself waiting instead to see if Ale would pick up on the flirting. "Whisky? Hmmm, I'm more of a tequila girl myself."

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage wasn’t stupid, she got what Emily was saying. With the many, many years she’d been around, one tended to hear it all.

Chuckling, “We’ll see what we can do.” She says, “But she’s running pretty good right now.” She nods as her other drink was brought over. “Though it’s good to hear a girl being upfront with what she wants and likes.” Flirting wasn’t her thing, but she could play along.

“That’s some dedication.”
    More then she had. “Any plans to show her?” car shows were never her thing, she didn’t know anything about them and they were crowded.

As Emily refers to her as sweet, amused eyes look to Mable.

Oh, she now had a nickname. “I’ll give you a call and maybe we can do a checkup on her, make sure everything is still good.” Maybe.

Looking to Mable, “The undercarriage gets painted?” huh, learn something new every night.
    “Ah. I don’t have a go to liquor, but the bottle looked good so I went with it. Not too bad.” Considering it would be thrown up later.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    P
    Patrick Church

Man, he hated the bus.
    Especially now that he never had to guess if it was, in fact, piss in the Gatorade bottle between the bum's ankles, never had to question if the couple making out in the front smelled like fresh jail or if it was just the interior itself. "Hey, sweetie," asked the strung out and sad androgyne next to him, "You got a smoke I can have?"
    He knew they asked because he kept fidgeting with an old Zippo.
    "No, sorry. I quit."
    "Oh," they said. After that it was a pretty quiet ride, but Patrick couldn't wait to breath the fresh air once he practically jumped out at the next stop.
    Breathing deeply, he caught a familiar scent on the wind, and he found his eyes settling on the bar. It'd been awhile since he'd had a drink.
    "Fuck it," he thought. He was pretty sure he had enough in his wallet for a round or two. He pushed the door open, and stepped inside.
    It didn't take long for him to notice the source of that scent - in a booth with a couple of intimidatingly attractive women, no less.
    Yeah, he definitely needed that drink. He took a seat at the bar, not wanting to interrupt the conversation.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

A long day of deliveries done, Sonnie was finally off-shift. Not feeling up to walking home right away, the young Asian-American woman looked about the neighborhood for something to entertain her for a bit. The bar she came across looked like a total dive, but that worked for her. A more upscale place probably wouldn't serve her since she wasn't wearing shoes.

Pushing her way through the door, she scanned the interior, and it met her amused expectations. Very dive-y. Sonnie came dressed in blue denim bib overalls, a red knit sweater and a leather jacket. She had a cap on that read Sacramento Express Delivery Service but she took it off once she was inside and stuff it into a pocket. Running her fingers through her hair, she curiously studied the bar patrons, but recognized no one.

She made her way to the bar and sat down on a stool a bit apart from anyone else, and ordered a beer. The bartender carded her, which Sonnie found amusing enough to laugh about. She flashed her ID, proving she was over the age limit, and the bartender seemed satisfied.

"Flattering, by the way. Thanks!" she grinned. The bartender merely nodded and served her a glass of the beer they had on tap, and Sonnie tossed over the cash.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

14. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily roots around in her bag for another card. "Bring it down! I don't do, like, lessons, but you can watch what I do if it'll help any." She hands the card over. "I work on anything, not just classics. I got bills to pay," she chirps happily.

The werewolf shrugs. "I find it's easier just to be direct. If you cover up what you want, never much chance you'll get it, but if you try, you probably won't loose much." She watches "Sophia", smiling.

Emily flicks a look back outside towards her Mustang. "Like I said, it's a passion. There's something freeing about just getting into a job, using your hands, forgetting about everything else going on, figuring out a problem. I don't plan to show her - she's kinda my gift to myself. My baby." She looks back to the raven-haired woman. "Well, like, don't put yourself out if you don't need to. Just don't forget me when she actually needs a check or some TLC." She looks between her companions. "Imma get another drink." Or two. "Anyone want anything?" she beams cheerily.

Emily grunts in a strangely low tone. "I mean, you can.... It's kinda poser-y and just adds more work." She watches a few others walk in through the door, a scruffy guy and a cute American-Asian girl. "You like to people watch? I figured that's why you pulled up this booth."

16. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread