Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

After slamming down a lot of shots in succession, apparently enough that his money is spent, the tall young man stands and strides over to where Alessandra and Emily are speaking. His balance seems if anything, better than when he came in.

"Hey, Emily. I can't handle being in my skin tonight. I am going for a run. I just wanted to tell you, cause I won't have my phone." he says with abrupt familiarity. "Oh, hi. Sorry." he adds speaking to Alessandra.

"Yeah. So. See ya." he says, turning to leave.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shakes her head. "Not really? I just picked a design I liked. left it a few weeks to check I still did, then got it done."

She smiles. "Why not? You seem nice enough to me. You though I looked cool. That sounds pretty sweet."

The Ithaeur cocks her head. "We-ell, I don't work in an office, but I get things being nice to get away from. Bu-ut" she says in a sing-song voice, "I never had much trouble meeting new people. I'm a People person. I just kinda talk to people who look interesting." She shrugs. "Or cute." She finishes her drink and moves smoothly on to the next.

Emily tries comically to hide her face behind the shock of blue hair as Matt approaches. She gives him an upwards nod, and gives him a wary look. "Matt, listen. If you aren't happy with how you feel, why spend your time in places you feel uncomfortable? You really need to relax." She gives him a half-shrug. Why a Rahu so hard to get a frikking read on?
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed the anti-social giant felt like talking.

Kinda.

Eyebrow raised once again as she nods, Qualunque cosa.”

She didn’t know the guy, but he seemed to know Emily. So dark eyes turn to her. Curious to what she’d say. Pushing more blood into her body, she raises her own glass and drinks it.

Smirking, “Yeah, I’ve done that a few times. Have a few spur of the moment ones on my legs.” Everyone had a bad tattoo story.

“It’s the business I’m in, most view me as a hard ass. And in some ways I am, but showing a sweet side could be seen as a sign of weakness.” If she only knew how true that was. “If I didn’t think you looked cool, I would have said. But you’re one of the few I’ve seen out that doesn’t seem concerned with whatever the magazines is telling them. You have your own style, it’s refreshing.” It was true…ish.

“So what do you do?” the Savage wasn’t about to venture as guess. “See? That’s where I get myself in trouble, the whole people person thing. Never been good at getting to know people and talking to them.” Now the cute remark got a quirked eyebrow. The girl had confidence.

The Prince chuckles softly as Emily tried to hide.

Raising her glass to her lips, “She kinda has a point.” Mutters the Italian finishing her drink.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt chuckles in a deep, bitter tone,"You're not wrong, 'Sis'," he says to Emily, "I thought the same thing; that's why I left working and came to a bar. Turns out though, the 'place I'm uncomfortable being' is in my own skin. Wherever I go, there I am." He continues quickly, "Don't worry about me; I got this. I just need to get physical, stop thinking for a while." he says. "Getting drunk or high isn't an option anymore. I just wanted to tell you, I won't have my phone on me for a while. In case 'The Family' needs something."

He looks to Alessandra, "Yeah, sorry to interrupt. She's always got a point worth listening too; She's a wise one." he chuckles again.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sighs heavily. "Yeah, I know that one. Burly guys don't always take you seriously when your 120 soaking wet and most of them have a good six-plus inches on you, so you gotta ba a hard-ass. I think that's why I enjoy not being so much when the day's done, y'know?" She takes a pull on her drink. "But then, you say you're not sweet but give me a compliment, so, go figure." She smiles.

The smile turns into a grin. "Mechanic. Damn good one. I love cars. Always have. When dad moved on, he left the Garage - Makerith Motors - and I just kept going. I think the guys are just better that I rack up fixes on a car better'n them." The Ithaeur chuckles. What about you? What's in the office?"

"I can't believe you can't talk to people. Seem to be doing fine with me!" Emily beams.

She can't stop herself from rolling her eyes at Matt. "Then why don't you listen? You can't just punch your way out of not feeling yourself. You have to spend time getting used to who you are. But if you've not got a phone and we need you I'll figure something out." She offers a small smile.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Uncomfortable in his own skin? What the hell was this guy talking about? Did he have some weird body image issues or something?

A single nod, “Sometimes sparring with a good partner is a great release.” She offers, it was physical. Though it felt fucking amazing to use your claws against an enemy. But she can’t say that.

A quiet chuckle and nod, “Isn’t that the truth! It seems to be worse when you’re the boss and they think they can get away with mouthing off.” Never worked out well. “You say compliment, I say calling it like I see it.” Plus, isn’t that what you were supposed to do?

“Gonna be honest here, wouldn’t have guessed that. But good for you, do you have a card? Been looking for someone good to help keep my car running and looking nice. And if you’re good, might let you work on her.” Sure, it was just a car. But it was a classic and needed the right mechanic should it have issues.

“Me? Business. I run a security firm and took over the family real estate business.” Kinda true, if you stretched it enough. And she wasn’t sure how to phrase running a Domain of vampires. “So the office is desks with piles of paper and employees not wanting to listen.” Also, kinda true. Though the not listening part was going much better now.

She signals for another drink before answering, “See that’s me watching how others interact and socialize. Then attempting to apply it.” There was a joking tone to her voice.

“Eh, sometimes you can. I know if I don’t hit the gym and spar during the week I feel like shit. But there is something to be said for finding other outlets.” A shrug. Like pinning butterflies.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(To consume drink!)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

DERP! -1 Vitae to consume drink

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt nods, first to Emily "Thanks. I'm working it out. I'm not just going to get used to it, I'm going to make it better." he declares.

He nods to Alessandra, really taking a moment to look at her. "Yeah. Thanks. Other outlets...is a good idea." he says. "That might help, actually."

He says, "Yeah. So, thanks and all. I will let you be. I'll come running if I am needed, Emily. I got my stuff to figure out, but I don't let it interfere. Priorities. Anyway, good night. See you later."

Matt strides purposefully to the exit, tossing another twenty on the bar for the service as he leaves.

Thank you! That was very helpful. Peace out.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily can't help but wince at the sparring suggestion. Spirits alive don't let it be me. I'm all for a scrap, but, like, there's a limit.

She throws her head back against the booth. "Uuuurgh... that is the worst. I got through it last time. And that's okay. No-one expects me to say I spend my time elbow deep in engines. But I love it. It's not just a job, it's a passion too. Just.... I hate the paperwork too. It's a bitch. I should really look into getting someone to handle that side of things..." She fishes around in her bag and pulls out a white card with Makerith Motors and a section of a full moon printed on it, and an address and phone number. She slides it across the table. "Don't worry, I treat everything that comes in like my Baby out there. They hear you when you encourage them y'know. What's your car?"

She nods at Matt as he seems to unwind a little. "Okay, cool. Call me if you need something. Maybe we could figure out one of those other ways to relax."

Emily turns back to Sophia. "Sorry about that. Matt's.... intense. He's still figuring some shit out." She takes a look at her phone. "Sorry, I just gotta message my friend."

Text to Bea

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had just finished working out at the boxing gym and was walking down the street when she saw a car she recognized. She grinned and decided to see what the Prince was up to. Mable walked into a really quiet looking bar. Her blond hair was curling softly around her face, she had on black leggings with boots that went above the knee, and a green flowy tunic style shirt.

When she walked in she was surprised to see someone she recognized she walked up to the two women, "Emily? Hi, I don't know if you remember me from the escape room..."

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread